Can anyone red pill me on ozweegos? for some reason i really dig em

can anyone red pill me on ozweegos? for some reason i really dig em

man what has this board become

i know theyre ugly as sin, but im oddly drawn to them. i know im a degenerate

word

for some fucking reason the number of people who can't make decisions by themselves is growing every week

People will think you wear sketchers

you misunderstand, i can make the choice on my own, im just curious as to what other people think of them. i know im not going to buy them, but im still curious as to if im alone in my enjoyment for the shoe

dude i love these where can i get them

also any fit pictures with them?/
i just love them so much

mm
is there a diff between cream and white or is it just the photos?

there is cream and white

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

really don't care for the style. look like dad shoes or orthopedic shoes or some american tourist lookin ass shoes

its a no for me

Fucking awful holy shit

Left looks like they are trying so hard. Right is normie as shit.

these ones looke pretty decent compared to all the other goofy colorways

Left cant style/layer for shit
Right looks like Fuccboi Sr.

Get your fuckin bands up before you even try thinking of copping a pair

They're an alright "i'm into fashion" sneaker. Ozweego 2s have a nicer shape than 1's imo, but on the flip side the 1's have a more interesting shape/profile.

That colorway gets hyped so much but personally i'd prefer the original maroon ones or the recent blue/pink ones. Also not an easy shoe to pull off in fits but looks amazing if done well.

Sizing runs small. Idk what else, quality is like any other adidas sneaker really, you pay for the name brand & somewhat interesting design. I've got 1's and I like them, but I do admit that even I can spot some glue marks around the seams/soles.

Do you guys think adidas and raf are going to continue collaborating on the next season?
I'm kinda doubtful since the fw16 collection hasn't even been revealed yet even though the previous collections were announced long before the release.

Thinking of selling my Ozweego 1's. Rarely wear them anymore. Do you think the price will keep on going up since not alot of people have this one.

>interesting design

>hypelords
i hate IG flex culture
its where fashion goes to die

now or never

Post what you think's interesting user

Also
>stop liking what I don't like
Hue

What size are they and condition?

whats that stuff in the shoes? i wanna pop those little pouches.

I don't know about you or the rest of Veeky Forums, but if I see a picture of a celebrity wearing something I like or see instagram pictures of a hypebeast wearing something I like, I feel uncomfortable and like that thing a little less.

Lanvin outdid raf. ozweegos are now just the poor man's/hypebeast's alternative.

This is a shoot up the school special.

Columbine fashion

that colorway is alright, but lanvin def also make a whole lot of cringe-tier sneaks, sometimes it even looks mall-tier.

how would you wear those/do you have a fit pic?

outdid? i know the word but they are two different things, one is just older.

You could LITERALLY get kids sketchers and it would look almost exactly the same.