/comfy/

Can you guys show me some comfy shoes? Just got a new job and I'll pretty much be in my feet a day and was wonderkng if you guys could show me some shoes that have both form and function

sorry about the typo, meant to say "I'll be on my feet all day"

what ur budget

if it's any sort of outdoorsy job get tactical boots for $100-150. they're god-tier for comfiness. any sort of indoor job just get shoes with enough room for a custom insole. then get a custom insole

J

under $200

bump, in the same position.

Clarks, anything thats a nike running sneaker, anything thats a adidas running sneaker, crocs (not even joking, they're so comfy) and New Balance.

I manage a nightclub and generally work from 1pm on Saturday through to 5am Sunday morning only sitting down during my breaks. Essentially I'm on my feet for 16 hours and these shoes have never let me down.

Doc Martens 1462 Gibsons Police-spec.
AUD $230. Non-slip and keep the water out.

Protip: socks make a biiiig difference on the comfort of your toes.

I can't back insoles, they give me the shits.

I worked at ASDA (britbong walmart) last summer on my break from uni and had to wear some gash work boots that made me unable to stand on my feet after work, lied to my manager saying they were ruined and got away with wearing pureboost 2.0s for 3 weeks- felt like i was fucking gliding around the shop

Primeknit is very comfy. I wouldn't recomend leather, as it's thicker and eventually will make your fit sweat and swell.

Considering getting a pair, though I worried they're just the latest meme

Adidas pure boost.

If the shoes were causing you pain then you should have told your boss that, they shouldn't make you wear something that'll affect your productivity or injure you.

Asics.

literally any pair of gel lyte 5

Why are comfy shoes so ugly?

>buy shoes
>get gel inserts
>get any insert at all
>instant comfort with any shoe
Do it to it OP.

My Superstars are incredibly comfy. Works in any weather too.

They made me hate wearing my old Chucks, feels like walking on cardboard in comparison.

Adidas boost

Anyone else work in a hospital and can rec some comfy shoes? I'm in the OR for 8 hours and haven't been able to pin down a shoe comfy enough for me. My feet are in pain every day, and it's starting to go to my knees. I'd like to spend under $100, if possible, only because I don't know how much longer I'll be in there (looking to change my line of work) and don't want to invest too much in them.

Any Asic shoe
adidas boost
might wanna invest in custom insoles
paid $300 for mine. and I never feel uncomfy anymore

socks help also.

Get a nice pair of tennis shoes + an insole that works for you.

How are Superfeet?

I wanna know this too. Especially if they can help take up room in boots that are a half size too large.

sanuks are real ugly but they are very comfy

These are timeless classics
Unless you live in Italy, then they are middle school core :( I'll never wear a pair