Cheap Basics General

Where are the best cheap places to get basics in Australia? I'm looking for a good fitting dirt cheap sweater.

Also Cheap Basics General I suppose

Kinda out of luck if you're looking for cheap basics in oz. You may just have to suck it up and head to the mall/asos rip :'(

thrift

Have you fags heard of AS Colour? I copped a bunch of basics from their online store a while back (I think someone was viralling them here lmoa) and I'm pretty happy with everything. And yeah that includes dirt cheap sweaters.

Was it REALLY that good of quality?

no because they're cheap basics you cunt
they're basically a small step above target quality but the designs are much nicer imo and there's never any tacky logo slapped on

UNIQLO
UNIQLO
UNIQLO

and yea AS colour isn't bad but it's a fairly limited range

Where in aus OP?

adelaide man, you?

Oi general pants honestly isn't that bad at all for basics and stuff, and like roger david has some nice just clean pieces

Is american apparel any good? I wanna get some power wash t-shirts, and also a cheap sweatshirt. But i don't know if it's worth the quality?

Yes it's personally my favorite brand. Just try to get for less than msrp on Amazon or somthing

Mr simple + top man are pre good imo

haha not him but I'm Adelaide as well :>)
Where do you buy your clothes from? There's fucking nothing that's effay here

Overpriced imo. Their jeans are dope though. Denim is good for price

No not really at all
Quality is poor as fuck and the regular prices are ridiculous when you take that to account

How bad are Fruit Of The Loom and Gildan tees and crewnecks?

Gildan tees are my favorite. Wear it 2 size large, xl for me, and its the perfect oversized t shirt. They're pretty much indestructable and you can find like 5 of them any given day at the thrift store.
Expensive tees are a meme, don't let anyone here tell you different because they aren't expensive enough

yo, got any similar for europe?

>Pic related has £95 shoes
k.jpg

Anyone got an online store for cheap, basic scoop tees? most on asos look gay af i want something more similar to pic related

I alos made this thread: Just to share my concept, saving money on some clothes to be able to spend money on others.
I got these for 9.95€.
They're not great, but combined right they're just as ok as real chucks.