Yo Aussie! It's getting cold outside, so what clothes are you gonna wear to keep yourself warm through the winter?

Yo Aussie! It's getting cold outside, so what clothes are you gonna wear to keep yourself warm through the winter?

my go to

im gonna shop for knits online tomorrow, i already have some basic sweaters but need something nicer

also does anyone know where to cop a nice olive bomber jacket for a non-stupid price? vanishing elephant generally have well-priced bombers but they're not doing an olive one atm

wigger cuck core. nice

how many times a day do you get called a faggot by people with testosterone

shroom season soon aye lads

any reccos frog good spots in melbourne?
done a little check in my area and maybe its not perfect conditions yet but no shrooms/active ones at least

this dude just wanna experience god. that too much to ask for ?

i want you to "experience god" too

on clothes bought online since the rest of the world are getting rid of winter clothing

any other of me fellow skippies feel like sucking some mean donger since getitng into fashion? cant keep the frangers outta me mouth lads

Fucking thermals.
I get cold too easy.
Bizarrely though, the other week walking around campus I was both sweating and shivering.

struth m8 im the same
crikey i could go for a nice fat banger in the meat pie hole right about now

I can't remember Stance's tripcode so did you actually come back or is someone just memeing

Cop or not

It's p good for the price, doesn't scream fashion but isn't completely offensive either

Cop

finally can get my rick out of storage

what the fuck
thats autistic af
I mean for the price its good but you might as well save up for something better
dnc

They were a thing like 3 years ago senpai

hey guys? so is the jappo cunt that runs this shit hole a fucking goober, liar, or what?
i've sent off 10 janitor acceptance emails and trials and i got nada.
i even said to the slanted eye fucker that i'd do an apprentice ship with reduced powers but on an unpaid trial basis and he still innit respond.

im getting mad tbqh.

he's really just playing us like a bunch of soft cocks, i reckon boys if we all applied theres a good chance 60%+ will get in. so what we say boys?
lets do it
lets rock this world
lets make this party rock ours

lol you'll just made that're you'll never know the feel of cummin in a big hot sexy vaginer and then posttting on r9k that youer a virgan and have never kissed a gilr haha.
i do it'll the time n u guys even repsodn saiyin you undersand or "tfw" loool i actually laugh soo much she geos "why u laughing" and i saiy don'll worry babyt just keep sucking

turtlenecks, overcoat, its too cold to wear trousers so i think i might just stick with some slim jeans. I hate melbourne winters t b h

Like what, any suggestions?

best aussie online stores?

>implying it gets cold anywhere in Australia enough for one of these

Tasmania maybe tho.

>Twink-core.
>Smoke cigarettes ironically-core.
>Works as a barista/salesperson in a boutique store in a upper-class suburb even though they live nowhere near the place of work-core.
>I go to uni and get mediocre results because I have no passion and spend all of my recreation time going to shitty gatherings where we all take recreational drugs-core.
>Androgynous-core.
>I run a Tumblr blog where I (among other things) post pics and gifs of Kanye West and deep quotes from movies-core.

Just bought a $290 pair of jeans from G-Star. Did I done goof?

I fucking hate Melbourne. I would love to live on the Goldcoast, and can if I want to, but I at least want some cold days here and there.

You would think that Melbourne would be a good choice, but no. Can't even have a single fucking week of consistent weather.

And Sydney is shit.

Purchased some new jeans, jumpers etc

I think I'll purchase some suits to be truly Veeky Forums

Which stores in Melbourne do you shop in?

Yeah why the hell did you do that?

come here dude its so good

gold coast is a fucking hole lmao
the place is dead too. went up to fuck some schoolies last year and surfers paradise is a ghost town, dirty and run down
that tram is a joke as well. $2 billion for 14km of track. cant make this shit up aye

I wouldn't say it was a ghost town, when I went there it was filled with tourists, though lots of Asian ones.

As for the tram shit, I used my board to get around everywhere as Surfer's Paradise is pretty small.

I got around $200 to spend on a jacket, any recommendations Veeky Forums?

star surf

Wearing yohji yamamoto to keep me warm.

Everyone outside of melbourne leave this thread.

I don't understand the implication

fuck off cunt

I'm saving up for a good bomber jacket atm
vanishing elephant have them for around ~$250 and they dont look bad

melbournes where its at

>shit weather
>shit nightlife
>shit culture
>shit people
let's hear more about those laneways though

melbourne has the best nightlife in australia though

yeah it's marginally better than getting bottled at kings cross, fair call

>going to shitholes where people even remotely consider bottling people
w e w
e
w

welcome to australia

believe it or not there are actually places in kings cross/darlinghurst etc where people arent dropkicks

So what do you Melbourne fags think is the best nightclub?

Personal favorite is revs

I would actually like to know the answer to this as well. New to melbourne, had enough rain over the last week, just need a few days of decent sunlight now.

did you fuck schoolies user

Can you get a beer after the sun goes down though? Seriously those Sydney lockout laws suck

top b8

theres no such thing as a designated bottling club. people will bottle you in every central business district that has establishments that serve alcohol in every single town and precinct in australia

revs is fucked off its choppas but the music is the same everynight
boney sucks
new guernica is sick as desu love that
lounge is dope as all heck
wanna check out the toff and some others tho
but really i havent liked the club scene in a while, i made the mistake of going to rats once.
lmao
loop bar is pretty nice aye

who wants to do bumps in revs toilets this public holiday?

till like 3 iirc, unless its somewhere with a 24hr licence
thats obviously why melbourne is better but theres still good places if you know where to go
2nd best city in aus for nightlife imo
its about the type of people these places attract
go to somewhere that isnt full of wankers and you wont have a problem
ofc this can still happen on the street but its much less likely unless you go around trying to evoke it

not really. you'll see just as many drunk fights in the northern suburbs and bondi as you will in blacktown. australians love bashing each other after a few beers. ive never hung in a bogan area my whole life and ive seen probably 100s of drunk fights in all my years going out. alcohol related violence is pretty much australian culture

ho shit this is pleb af

Fuck man I hate rats, no idea why everyone always seems to want to go there.

What are you bumping, K or speed? I'll be there on the 24th and 26th, keep an eye out for a gacked manlet in the darkroom

not the fucking area, the type of club/bar
dont go to some shitty normie bar playing trash music with cluesless roided up bros whose only motive it to go out and get smashed, fuck slut and start fights with whoever gets in their way

Kings Cross maccas is the only one that has a fucking full time security guard.
I've seen the dumbest shit there from people wearing bags on their heads to bashings.
Whenever I'm there there's always at least one homeless guy fucking trying to hit on the girl I'm with as well.
W2c spots where you're not going to get fucked over by some cunt who's smashing pingers.

look on residentadvisor for good underground events

You are asian and everyone from melbourne who say this photo knows you are.
You might think you are dressing different put literally every asian in melbourne dress like that.

>normie bar

you've literally never been out have you

literally go out every one to two weeks
not normie in the r9k sense, but as in full of clueless plebs
you musnt have been out to somewhere decent before i assume?

so a pretty normal young person?
sounds like you're harboring some resentment there user

Are vests still okay to wear?
>pic related meme vest

Only on a techwear fit

Angus Jones get out

I'm looking to pick up a trenchcoat and I really don't feel like paying 3k for burberry.

I'm thinking to pay 500 or below, what are my best options?

Supply

I live on the coast and it was 3 degrees the other morning on my stroll

what like this?

Hoodie
Blue target jeans
Converse

Struth.
Planning Revs a month advance ? Hard core my man. K is not a club drug despite what everyone says.
Look out for a tall dude doing a shuffle on the decks
What's your club choice mate

going to get some black boots

was thinking Chelseas, but they looked awkward as fuck

not really sure now

Melbourne is literally cuck central.

don't bite

thoughts on brooks brothers?

also, are there places where you can get the brands sold at David Jones for cheaper than they sell them?

Literally went to 430 last night on ket and beers alone, could've kept going much after if wasn't for lockout

Got myself a navy bomber jacket and planning on buying a pair of black leather shoes

A sweater with a windbreaker for some more mild days

I'm glad the weather has gotten colder, can wear my apc raws during the day now

It's a chiller combo.
Not bad but better fit a party IMO.
I'm the champ at sneaking 2L goon in the club. That chiller convo is boring in a club environment these days.
Also lockout lol

Air max 95, CP company jacket

I don't think you've been to a good club before m8
This was 4 on the floor banging techno and house for 8 hours straight in a small underground basement probably 30x10m big

What watch are you wearing?

Invitcta, forgot the make about $150

I know the make, thought it was a Rolex submariner from the oyster bracelet and thickness

Overdressing for an occasion isn't Veeky Forums its mfa

i wish :-)

I dont do small venues man, they're cramped and hot.
nah man i'm just saying its more of a chilling option than a partying one imo.
stims are a lot nicer for clubbing, but gotta be careful with them, clubbings pretty mundane without it imo.
and yeah I havent been to any "good" places in a while, dont really have time.

got any reqs tho, i got some free time coming up in the next couple of months.

save more money and buy burberry

for that same price or less you couldve copped nudie, acne or apc. the best things about those brands are that theyre not g-star you absolute dropkick

New to town in Brisbane, any good clubs here?

Went to Prohibition with some aquaintances on Saturday and it was shite. Terrible music and terrible crowd

thrift

did someone say train trip? i got u guys. asher cresent reserve, blackburn north - there's a park bench in front of a clump of bush. 3m or so behind the bench there's a pretty decent patch that grows for most of the winter.

Are you from Sydney?

mate you're a bloody legend, blackburn is eons away from this bad boy tho, gonna have to check out the local park again aye.

No lmao melbourne man, you couldn't pay me to party in sydney LOL.
you guys have lockout LOL.

Absolutely perfect. Would enjoy with white jacket too.