Do any of you guys actually like Yeezys? If so, why? Do you actually own a legit pair?

Do any of you guys actually like Yeezys? If so, why? Do you actually own a legit pair?

Yes.

I think they look cool, especially the black and tan ones, I like the pattern and the sole.

No. I want a pair but fuck paying resale, I'm conflicted about getting top tier fakes since I really want them but have never and would never buy fakes in normal circumstances.

Owned a pair of Moonrocks
Love that color scheme in general and the shoes themselves are comfy as fuck
Resale value was too tasty in the end

350's and 750's are overexposed and overrated imo, even though the material on them is actually quite nice
I really like 950's however, feel they could work well in a military inspired fit, and they're generally a well design boot imo, never had them in hand, so I can't really comment on how the material is, but from photos it looks alright

i really like 750s, the only fully original shoe Kanye has ever created IMO
350s and 950s not so much

No, not camping for retail, not paying for resale, not fucking around with fakes either

350s look nice and are probably quality but in the end theyre just roshes for people "in the know" with money. If you want comfort just get ultra boosts cheaper and easier and you can run in them without feeling bad about ruining them.

950s look good too but i wouldnt recomend them unless you REALLY like them because you could get better boots from different designers for similar money or you could get SFBs for cheap

750s are the best because theres nothing else out there like them.

I like the 350 tans, not worth the resale price though

Got a pair of pirate black and now ordered a pair of oxford tan

They are my favorite shoes desu

I don't like the 750 at all and i am disgusted by 950

It's not that i have a bad taste,i'm just 19 so that might have some impact on my taste

What do you guys think of these yeezys which are dropping in June? These are not Adidas yeezys, these are solely part of the Yeezy collection

these look cool af, hopefully kanye actually keeps his word and makes them widely available

I own a pair of Retail Turtle Doves and Pirate Black and Moonrock replicas

Yeezy´s go well with most fits and they´re damn comfortable - def. some of my favorite shoes!

sorry to rain on your parade but they're gonna be €550 from what i've seen...

I miss the tubular/yeezy boost on them. I'm waiting for an all white yeezy desu. 750 or 350s

fuck that then

Yeah they're super comfortable and don't look awful
Can't afford a pair though

Can't afford yeezys but hopefully one day I will save enough money to buy them. The only shoes in the market with real class.

All white 350's are on their way

Which reps do you have and how do they compare to the feeling of the real ones? Do you get called out often?

Is it so wrong to get yeezy 350 reps?

Sorry for the late reply!

I have ZZ Top Moonrocks, Jessies Turtle Doves and a pair of Helen´s is on the way.
I never got called out. In fact, in Cologne (living in Germany) I only got compliments and people wanting to buy my 75$ reps off me lmao

Also, the primeknit and Boost isn´t quite there yet but apparently Helen got that down to perfection..
Check out /r/RepSneakers!

>

I like the 350 and the paige/grey ones , I wont buy an original since it's way out of my budget ( I'll get some 100$ fakes ) , does anyone know a good place to buy some top tier fakes or so ?

head over to /r/RepSneakers
they will help you out. I have some 75$ and they are alright (check my previous posts)

i think the duck boots are cool. not really into the other sneakers though.

Thanks bud

>not camping for retail

Nigga nobody does camps anymore, I WISH THEY STILL DID CAMPING

Now they do raffle bullshit

Hey there, it seems you've accidently clicked on "Veeky Forums.org/fa/" when what you wanted was "reddit.com/r/mfa". Don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes! Just remember to never make this mistake again!

bait

it always comes together, they raffle a few and retail the most. even the first drop of 750s had some raffled

Hey there, it seems that you're still alive. Don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes! Just remember to cut down, not across!

love the 950s but they'd be hard for me to pull off

350s are alright, wouldn't pay asking price tho

>you shouldn't discuss fashion on the Veeky Forums fashion board, go to the subreddit for that you redditors

Tubular novas >350's

I have the tubular nova PK's and as cool as they look the sole is rock hard and they're nowhere near as comfy as 350's. I wish the black pair had a black sole too.

>buying sub100 yeezys

enjoy being called out

I just want an all white or all black shoe desu. Whether it be yeezys (whites), nmds (black) or nova pk (white or black)

just buy asics

I have some gel lytes and I kinda like them. I'm more into the tech shoes adidas has been pulling off lately

For all black shoes I'd suggest zx flux plus

Not one post trashing them ITT so far so I guess I'll have to be the first.

They're horrible. Overpriced garbage endorsed by some hiphop "fashion icon" that 15 year old kids look up to. In every fit I've seen with someone wearing them, the shoes are the weakest part and can easily be substituted with another shoe to improve the fit tenfold. I just really fucking hate the following that these shoes have and the teenagers thinking they dress well because they bought expensive shoes that their favorite rapper wears.

>yeezy
>fashion

>wah I'm going to dismiss other people's opinions by labeling them as le Reddit

piss off if you're not going to contribute to discussion

What's the sizing on 750s? Is it also half size down from tts like the 350s?

I really don't care mate , if someone asks me if they're authentic ill just tell them " Do I look like I could buy a fucking original yeezy "

on their way to the dump, I hope.