So now that every high schooler and their grandma has thick rectangle glasses, aviators, undercuts...

So now that every high schooler and their grandma has thick rectangle glasses, aviators, undercuts, bomber jackets and skinny jeans, what's up next?

CREATE YOUR OWN SWAG. SIMPLE DECENT QUALITY CHEAP SHIT YOU THINK LOOKS GOOD. NO THRIFT STORE. ACT AND LOOK LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK. DROWN IN PUSSY. BE POPULAR. OVER ANALYSE PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT WERE OUT OF YOUR REACH UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER RELATE TO THEM. DESIRE TO DIE EVERY DAY.

basically

I think this is a good post and I bet you're a nice person.

>no thrift store

why?

Because it is a meme at this point.

MAYBE I JUST HAVE BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. LAST TIME I BOUGHT THREE SHIRTS AND TWO OF THEM TORE AFTER THE FIRST WASH.

nah man, a good thrift store is worth a thousand topmans

the only reason we are doing all this to begin with is to impress our mating prospects in some way... u ever play with magnets?

you aren't going to attract anyone by being a basic little cunt

do whatever the hell you want

>hasn't transcended instincts yet
fucking *kek* senpai

kek, clothes are a meme, girls only care how big your biceps are

this desu top pleb tier if you let your instincts control you

only let the instincts that benefit you take control of you, such as the instinct to success

Why are you writing in all caps you obnoxious fuck?

Young Leo/buzzcuts, anoraks, turtlenecks, medium waist less skinny jeans, thin steel glasses

Prove me wrong

>Young Leo/buzzcuts
Y
>anoraks
N
>turtlenecks
N
>medium waist less skinny jeans
M
>thin steel glasses
???

I think something akin to normcore but with actual effort and actual effayness will be the next big thing. Effortlessly looking comfortable and cozy. Like a loose yohji-feel, but with colors. Pic related but not all that oversized.

I don't think it will become mainstream. It's already a thing but it simply looks too effortlessly and you can't expect to wear that in a professional environment. In other words it will only become big for people under 22.

>It's already a thing but it simply looks too effortlessly and you can't expect to wear that in a professional environment.
Do people wear what OP described in a professional environment? If so I had no idea.

i dont know who you are but im glad youre posting

idk, it's tough to tell what 2009 has in store

holy shit this guy is just apex cuckold

kek @ op not realizing your fit can be pure fire and it doesn't matter if you look like Daughtry from the neck up

IT'S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

CHEERS, RICK

THANKS SENPAI

KEK

>tfw rick drop crotch was a meme in 2007
>tfw posting on a chinese anime board about being effay

Yes they do. I work for a commercial bureau and most dudes there are basically OP pic related.