Yfw the fw16 Raf Simons / Adidas?

Yfw the fw16 Raf Simons / Adidas?

looks like raf simons x converse

T R A S H
R
A
S
H

"Just put my fucking name on it I don't give a shit I'm fresh out of fucking ideas"

am i the only one who understands what hes going for with the canvas/chucktaylor style shoes, im liking the punk/grunge aesthetic

are you serious?

these look like generic trash

tf happened raf ???

we want more ozweego type shoes

Are these made in China as well?

Doesn't raf understand that I would pay double for raf stans that were made in a real country?

CDG X Converse

Nike X CDG

Very original raf.

These are the new mainline high tops

aesthetically pleasing but nothing new or exciting

these are so bad wtf

looks like mall-tier shit you'd find at rack room or something

Seems like they're ditching both ozweegos and response trails

where are these pics from ?

This

If they were priced at like, $80 I could dig this but I can't see that happening.

Really lame to see a departure from innovation, why bother produce with Addams except for cheap production?

he's not "going" for anything besides your money. this is basically his sneakerhead pandering diffusion line to fund his trash runway shows.

at least weegos and trail response were interesting shoes, these dont really have any discernible traits at all

the ones in the OP will cost $275

>Seems like they're ditching both ozweegos and response trails
wtf, such a shame.

I like this one the best, OP high top is cool, RS logo is interesting, is it og or a rip?

honestly I like this stuff, it has more of a "timeless" feel to it. Ozweegos or whatever the fuck look like trash and if they manage to look ok, its only in specific situations. theyre just billboards for being rich or stupid.

Yeah, sorry Raf, unless you're just trying to botch some contract with lazy design, we're over.

Gosh, it's like people only want to buy the models that say RAF on them in huge letters

That's strange

The logo kinda reminds me of the skechers logo which is funny since people say ozweegos and responses look like skechers.

Well fuck me
Finally a Raf sneaker I actually like

what's sort of funny about these comments fueled by disgust, shock, and disbelief is that they are the same sort of comments that we saw when raf ozweegos and RTs were unveiled

raffy taffy gummin up the works once again boys

i remember this meme being better
some1 post the pic

can adidas just ditch raf and have a collab with a designer that is fresh with ideas?

Not to mention these are very reminiscent of vandals which are the number one meme sneakers as far as raf goes
and people fucking loved raf stans
they had literally nothing going for them other than name regocnition by other internet fuccbois

NO DISCERNIBLE TALENT

like these, i would cop them if they were priced at normal price for adidas shoes, but they have rafs name on it so thats not gonna happen

I think the new ones are kinda cool and fit the Raf fw16 aeesthetic. It's just weird to see them drop the colorful future thing they had going on with ozweegos and responses.

only that stupid shitty adidas logo makes me not want that shit

Would be nice but they're going to cost 900 or so aren't they

no

>I HATE THIS GENERIC TRASH
>I WANT MORE GENERIC RUNNING SHOE LOOKING GARBAGE

I know right, good thing I own nearly every colorway bitches (FW15s) >;)

Fuck your opinion, you don't know jack shit you trendhopping faggot

>stop liking things i dont like

What's the expected retail then?

Rather buy SLP.

Awful

This is nice, but isn't worth the price

I don't understand why they wouldn't keep making similar ones. Ozweegos and Response trails despite looking like 90s dadshoes had a unique look to them, while these are just branding and colours slapped on generic adidas designs.

SLP is no better than this garbo you personalityless fashion victim

I mean slp is made in italy with quality materials and such so it has that going for it

Absolute trash

Raf's trollin hard this time
hahahaha

he's on a quest to find the point where people stop buying shit from him, good direction, Raf, good direction

This is fucking awful

588 eurobucks ~$650

wow, these are actually pretty nice. first pair of rafdidas shoes i've seen that i don't hate

SLP = Shoes like pottery in this context you mouth breathing ape.

kek

Still applies pretty spot on

No one uses that lol

why do slp dick riders bring SLP into eVERYTHING

Can SLP kicks be worn with Saint Laurent Paris?

Are we getting a mid2000's punx revival revival?

Can someone suggest everyday brown shoes?

>>>/fuccboigeneral/

Crocs

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh shit did you guys see that EQTs got added to miadidas? that's fucking awesome

slowpoke.jpg

have you made any miAdidas ive never done it before
asked them to have miAdidas windbreakers a few years ago and they didn't do it lol

Awful

Sambas and it took around 12 days to receive them.

image for ants

>Max size: 45

all life is bread

You newfags do realize he's made shoes like this before? How about you guys do research before you spout your shitty opinions.

pic related

>inb4 butthurt

Also, if you don't wear Raf or wear Raf past f/w 13. Your opinions don't matter.

So basically a nike Blazer

Is that supposed to be s/s 08?

I can't find the shoes in the collection

it's Raf By Raf Simons, his discontinued line. Like what DRKSHDW is to Rick Owens.

Thank you for this. I'll look it up. Lovely

I don't really think comparing raf by raf to drkshdw is fair

I'm not comparing it, I'm saying its a difusion line like drkshdw

Drkshdw isn't a diffusion line

>>Being in denial
Designer name with different edgy wordplay "DRKSHDW" at cheaper cost = Shittier materials and less fabrics used then in mainline Rick Owens

Raf by Raf Simons is shit compared to mainline, which started around 08-09 if I'm correct.

are you retarded?

fuck this is bad, i'm a bit shocked

WOULDNT BE BAD IF THE PRICES WEREN'T TO DAMN HIGH

some more i found awhile back

Where did you find these?

the ones in your pic are nice af compared to the walmart trash in the OP

use your eyes nigga

wait..why does it have a different toe cap?

Raf got upset by 'fresh out of ideas' meme and decided to chance as much as he could

i like the top right with orange sole

at least these look like something from Raf, interestingly ugly

let's go bowling

>I DON'T FUCKING ROLL ON SHABBAS

Top right looks really nice.

bowling shoes