**JUNE RELEASES EDITION**

Yeezy Season 2 Boot

Releasing in select stores on June 6th with a retail price of 550 Euros
-Suede upper
-Crepe Sole
-Constructed in Italy
-First "Yeezy Season" shoe that is not a collaboration with Adidas

Kanye West x Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 "Grilleg"

Releasing on June 11th in most stores that have stocked Yeezy Boosts before, retail of 350$

-Suede upper
-Gum sole
-Glow in the dark sole

these are fucking atrocious

Why

Good stuff, Kanye is a pioneer

DickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickridersDickriders

Fucking ugly, this nigger can't design for shit.

le yessyus weast

Get your faggot ass back on KTT.

Quit spreading this cancer on here.

that lacing looks retarded

All I want is some pirate black 350's

Will I ever be able to get a pair unless I become rich? I may just ID some Nike lunars as a consolation

REPS
E
P
S

Just buy Helen's newest batch when it's released. Basically 1:1.

Dude's seriously a hack.

>Season 1 - Sorel duck boots
>Season 2 - Sorel duck boots with an oversized crepe sole

Truly an innovator

>cotton and rubber with lug sole duckboot
>suede and crepe with flat sole military boot

Links to fake gosha, rick and yeezys at:
www.fashionfakes.net

dab

I really don't want to resort to fakes. I'd feel way too self conscious wearing them.

>So how do you want your new shoe to look Kanye?
>You know that cafeteria lady we all had with the really fat ankles? The one with no taper between her knee and the base of her foot? Yeah gimme that silhouette senpai

Kek

And Raf's putting his logo on fucking Stans.

So what's your point?

All designers are hacks.

I want common projects but I may get the season 2 boots instead, but I'm just wondering if they'll sit like the 950s becuase I was able to go in my local foot locker and grab a pair did?

>thinking raf actually designed any of the adidas collabos

how fuckin daft are you senpai?

I don't think many people will look down on you for admitting it if they ask.

u guys see these?

i almost copped these at the sb store that had em. almost waited in line for days.
almost saved up thousands to buy them from someone who got em.

so glad i didnt.

you just gotta treat em like you dont care, beat em up fakes are for the asthetic, origionals are for both the aesthetic and the collectors appeal. or in a lot (not all) cases origionals are bought to look like you are rich

lol with every shoe desu. even the air yeezys, both of em,

clean

I just sold my 8/10 condition PB for $900.
Gonna probably buy a DS pair of moonrocks then wait for the prices to go up when the 350's ver 2 comes out :)

Genuinely awful the both of them. I would wear 1050's and do wear 350's but these are just complete ass.

How to purchase

helens batch are literally 1:1

that's why you end up paying 230$ for them

ur dumb af helen is a crook

yeah sure. Just PK under a pseudonym shilling the latest batch with easily fixable flaws so they can keep releasing the next "1:1 batch in a few months friend".

Normally I'd understand but when it comes to shit like this where people may genuinely like it for the aesthetic and the price is only stupidly high because of a retardedly limited release (especially if you're outside the US) and resellers no one will look down on you unless you're trying to flex and act like they're real.

Unfortunately it's actually now to the point where good fakes cost almost as much or more than retail.

Eezyy.net

I don't think her newest batch is actually out yet though so wait a bit. The only major flaw in her current ones though is that the ridges don't go all the way to the top.

I actually like the clothes more and I wish s2 had come out

Kanye west is not talented

Wearing kanye west clothing is just buying into a flashinthepan lifestyle brand.

Hatin ass nigga