Clothes

Lets collect some pieces one could have worn 60 years ago till now, plus contemporary ones you can combine them with (preferably add price tags).
Also share noteworthy details, and share some knowledge.

These cotton shirts are app 150€ and by Van Laack.
Added pockets also work. Collars can be selected afaik but I don't know which criterias one should pay attention to when selecting one (making it fit to your head and face).

White and light blue are the most basic colors for that type I suppose.

A go to jeans.

I got these sleenkers but in dark blue with a just extremely minimal wash, a bit tighter with superstretch, they have a longer leg and I let them sag sometimes depending on what I wear them with.

They're 180€ and I can wear them with pretty much anything.

I think polos look the most classic in dark blue.
But other varities can be nice and just as uncomplicated as well.
Classic Polo fabric isn't that nice imo, I've seen more fluid fabrics before but don't know the terms.

I'd like to know more about chinos and pants in general.

Tod's offers a seemingly enldless collection of loafers (only for short distances or riding cars).
I also like they're hightop sneakers (though I can't find anything special atm, so these are rather random ones).

So these were all quite expencive clothes, but making the right decisions is cheaper at the end.
Also, with the right knowledge one doesn't have to limit oneself to expencive stuff exclusively, but can get really low price basics (even though it's still a bit nicer).

For example I got backpacks like these for 3€ from an Indian shop in various colors and removed the lable so they were just plain, black was the best.

I like how the pants work with the loafers (but maybe in another color, wouldn't spend much money on somethin that extraordinary).
The rest not so much.

where can you even find these?

idk, don't even know if they're for male, it's just a random tod's high top sneaker

This is what I have worn for a long time

Add something new.

This is what I normally wear

Saw a well dressed guy with a brown leather blouson in his hand today.
Black skinny jeans, black loafers, either white or old-white tshirt.
Looked great.

>wearing black with a brown leather jacket
Literally the most autistic combination I can think of other than cargo shorts and Trench coats

don't think it's too bad

I don't like that guy.

kudos on you m8

>Classic Polo fabric isn't that nice imo, I've seen more fluid fabrics before but don't know the terms.
Silk like pic related might do the job, though I remember to have seen a differently, more complicated woven material before.