Do comfy, casual, wide, flat-sole, canvas shoes exist?

Do comfy, casual, wide, flat-sole, canvas shoes exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

kungfudirect.com/products.php?cat=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Go boost.

Converse II

Yeah, vans. That's like their whole thing. Most skate shoes, really, but vans tend toward thinner uppers which I would assume you like from your pic.

Vans aren't as versatile by far.

dr scholls plain white cushion insoles

Nice, but the toe box looks narrower than Chucks. Almost like pointy dress shoes.
That's cool though really uncomfy looking, I'm affraid..

Not sure about these. Reviews don't convey that they're so different from original Chucks.
They look marginally roomier.

Vans look like they might allow the feet and toes to splay more naturally but are they the best option? Merrells and Vibram 5 fingers are purpose-built for toe splaying comfort, but their look is restricted to sportswear only. Are Vans in a similar league?

Versatile in comparison to..?
Versatile in terms of coordinating? or practicality?

I'll definitely keep those in mind but I need to find a roomy frame before considering insoles.

Wtf are you talking about. Narrower than the originals.

Try Vivobarefoot, OP.

Vans

Sperry CVO in wide sizes.

Superga

>Vans aren't as versatile in comparison to..?
Chucks and in terms of making them work with various styles. Chucks work with preppy, hip hop, metal... pretty much everything.

>not the goat one

what do you guys think about high top chucks

Too narrow but more ankle support at the cost of breathability. Looks terrible with shorts.

Is this some kind of ruse?

>not goat

both are bad, the only acceptable Vans are the old skools, low top, high top, leather, canvas, you name it

plimsolls are a shit

Apparently not since I've been unable to find any either...

I would suggest but they don't have any canvas shoes atm and there is such a thing as 'too minimal' for walking in urban environments.

Have you tried PF Flyers?

Anyone have those PLA martial art shoes?

Like this?
kungfudirect.com/products.php?cat=69

Shoes marketed as minimalist/barefoot are already risky enough. Reviews say martial arts shoes don't stand up well to daily abuse on asphalt and concrete.

Fuck canvas. Go leather
Boat shoes are the best option for plain comfort that is Veeky Forums approved

I was reading an article about Fei Yens from an actual Chinese practitioner of Wushu, they wear out real quick, and everyone who does Wushu just keeps replacing them, to the point of having a high count of Fei Yens replaced is a point of pride, they keep count and stuff, they wear out super super quick.

Side question: I just got a pair of Jack Purcells, how do I keep the white rubber part looking fresh, bright and clean?

Anyone tried Doeks?

if i am a 44 on converse what am i in vans?

A toothbrush, a cloth, household cleaners (Comet, Ajax, Scrubbing Bubbles, Bleach, laundry detergent, whatever) and a jeweler's precision.

Honestly depends. I heard CDG converses fit a size bigger than regular?
So your probably an 9.5-10