Fuccboi General

fuccboi general-ask questions that don't deserve their own thread here

Other urls found in this thread:

eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/acetate-eyeglasses-prism-warm-tortoise-p-15893?rflkt=men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how 2 be Veeky Forums pls

What are some good, white sneakers that are nice and minimalist? Preferably Nike but I'll take anything I can get.

Are Supreme Crewnecks and tshirt tts?

CPs
Be a thin asian girl, or Toni.

>CPs
What's so good about them, huh?

this desu

they're a status symbol amongst young internet-obsessed fashionistas. granted they look alright but they're really boring and cliche by now, not to mention that you have many better options in that price range

I am rinsing the slp look as I am a skeleton without creativity or a personal sense of style

black chelsea boots/jodhpurs, slim black jeans, thrifted buttonups/shirts/tees with a black denim jacket or a bomber, every day

how can I progress from here?everything I own is made to fit with black chelseas and black jeans, getting a bit boring ya feel

Maybe slowly add some more color to your wardrobe?
Color is always easiest to change over fit so I would start there.
Doesnt need to be anything wild. Just lowkey color.

>you have many better options in that price range
>Doesn't list them
>inb4 "durr research them urself"

Yeah, okay.

are 501ct's worth copping? I tried finding them in-store today to get an idea of the fit but I couldn't find any. I think looser fit jeans would be good and 501cts seem like that but I just want to know if anyone has experience with them yet

new balance miusa, pf flyers miusa, shoes like pottery, rompboy
you won't be happy with those recommendations but whatever

501s aren't really loose to begin with, neither are 501cts. you're better off with 550s if you really want loose jeans. but yes, 501cts are one of the better items levis has to offer. avoid the overly distressed washes.

invest in a different style of pants and shoes and ditch the jacket? it doesnt seem that difficult you need shit for different seasons anyway

Stutterheim or Rains?

Is american apparel any good or a no go?

nice yeah I didn't really mean "loose" just not skin tight like my 510s. Where do you suggest copping them and what good colors do they come in

Stutterheim, yes they are more expensive, but the lining does really add something. I bought a rains, which I still adore, but whenever it is really cold and raining you'll need another jacket underneath it.

Can i get some glasses advice?
Need some new glasses but don't want to spend more than $150 as I normally wear contacts.

I was thinking of getting these but not sure how a round frame would look on me.
eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/acetate-eyeglasses-prism-warm-tortoise-p-15893?rflkt=men
Thanks in advance and sorry for shit lighting.

I have a few pairs of 501ct's and I can fully recommend them! In my opinion the nicest colour are the plainest colours, I mean as little disstressing and fading as possible, so the amazing fit really shines

good idea, thanks. what would be some good first colored pieces to get, though? I feel like if I'd get a pair of blue jeans, or brown shoes, for example, they wouldn't fit with the rest of my clothes

would appreciate any suggestions

yeah but I'm not sure what would fit my tall skeleton body except muh hedi

Some shoes for comfy-core?

Where can I find some cheap linen shorts in navy and dark khaki?

$30 and under per pair, quality isn't too big of a concern as I just need them for this summer.

Your face reminds me of Jeff Buckley. I like it.

Those glasses are cool, but shop around a bit more. You're on the right track with a more rounded rim though. It would suit your face shape IMO.

for basics

Thanks man. Ill keep looking.

what's nao's instagram? i can't find it

Just bought these yeezy's

Will also buy sand long line t shirt from h and m,supreme black and beige t shirt,also skinny joggers with zippers,off white t shirt and a white long line t shirt

are my cops going to be /fuccboi/?

>Yeezy + h&m + surpeme + joggers + off white

you're not a mere fuccboi. you're the king of fuccbois

i forgot to add that i'll also buy an anti social social club pink hat

Thanks a lot m8

yeah that's the crown of a fuccboi king. next level approached successfully

bitches love that shit man

no doubt about that, why else people would be fuccboing otherwise?

fuccboing cured my depression desu

i don't give much attention to people now,i just dress like a fuccboi king and go outside just to feel good

more power to you then. most of us do that exactly for that reason either. cop the sickest shit and fucc the boi out of living matter

Bumperino

Guys how do i know if something on grailed is legit? Do they have a refund policy or what? thanks

how do i get the raw hem look on the left? wanna crop my dickies

The seller has a good rating, the product doesn't look fake, they don't ask you to pay through something other than paypal
If they don't ship it or its fake or something along those lines then you can file a complaint through PayPal and get your money back

just cut them with scissors lol

ok so im fucking autistic at fashion taste and you've probably heard this a million times already, but what are some low shoes/sneakers that look Veeky Forums but also normiecoreish?

vans old skools
cons
stans

those are pretty normie and i like my old skools especially after now that they're visibly beat up

>Supreme

What's the appeal of this brand?

instant recognition/gratification

getting to tell other people you own Supreme

Ah, thanks for replying user. What colour do you have if I may ask?

Black and white are just the normiest right?

>how do i get the raw hem look
this is the funniest post i've read all week holy shit

bump

What type of footwear would you wear with khaki/desert/tan pants and a khaki/desert/tan shirt?
>Black or Brown color?
>Boots or Shoes?
>If so what type of boots or shoes?

brown shoes and boots will work but anything black will not. white sneakers will work as well.

also, don't match your shirt and pant color

I wouldn't wear top/bottoms that are too similar in color in the first place

Where do you go for t-shirts?

I don't want to spend $400 on one, but I also don't want terrible Redbubble shit.

I'm trying to combine /out/ with Veeky Forums if that helps. I know not to wear the same color pants and shirt but I wasn't too sure on the boots.

Getting a pair of sneakers for casual trail running and wondering which of these two look slightly less hideous or if anyone had experience with either.

Left: Brooks Adrenaline ASR 12 GTX

Right: Asics GT-2000 4 Trail

thanks family

Asics. Pretty slick silhouette desu, I'm actually really digging that camo midsole, wish they do that on more sneakers.

The Brooks just look like every other trainer normies wear.

uniqlo has a really good range of different cuts, plus it's super cheap, so I usually go there. American Apparel has good quality but is a little too expensive for what it is IMO.

Would appreciate more tips

How can I get cuffs like these?
Whenever I cuff my jeans, they're either too loose, or too tight.

My feet get hella sweaty in the summer. What are some cool shoes that can mitigate the amount of sweat my feet pump out?

What cut RO jeans should I cop, Detroit or Berlin? I've been wearing mostly skinny jeans in the past few years so I'm going towards Detroit, but what do you guys think about the Berlin cut?

theres a wikihow on cuffing jeans with diagrams.
just google "how to cuff jeans"

are uniqlo tshirts of good quality for the price? it just seems so cheap

pinroll

Those are fake, you probably already knew that but everyone else will know it too. Chances are that your Supreme and Off-White will also be of bad quality. Enjoy your bad cops fuccboi.

Suck multiple dicks.

I concur

are there any iconic beige tops other than the saharienne?

Simple change to start would be light washed/stone washed jeans

Fold the cuff sideways to tighten around ankle before rolling up twice.

what do I put in my brittle hair to make it look smooth and clean and styled like the pouty man's?

fuck

I feel really unnatural going out with a jacket/pockets in summer, solutions?

what jackets/coats would you recommend to go with this look?

By not giving a fuck

how to sell shit on grailed?

Grow out your hair first, it's way too short
Use mousse, then blow dry, then a putty/paste to shape it and keep its form. Hair spray after if it doesnt hold very long

I plan on growing it. Thanks!!!!

Is wearing shorts with hairy legs Veeky Forums? Or should I shave everything?

Also, where can I cop some cheap and good blazers/cardigans?

Just copped a Supreme L/s Striped Turtleneck in the black/white colorway. Any thoughts on what type of pants I should wear with them. I tried dress pants but it looked to try hard

Anyone know where I can cop a bomber similar to Represent's discontinued oblivion piece? Willing to spend a couple hundred, but preferably not assrape Fear of God $1,300 price.

are visvim backpacks worth the price?

depends on the backpack, but imo nothing by them is really worth the price

How do I get rid of this scuffing on the toe of my boots? Polishing made the colour similar but the scuffs are still obvious when in the sun (like PIC related)

wtc pants that fit like this?

Would adidas court vantage fit it or it's better to choose something else?

you could start off with f.e suede brown jackets and such. bloomy or colorful shirts (not flannels) etc which are still in the reach of your slp aesthetic. also suede jodhpurs and chelseas can be pretty colorful and nice.

Can crossdressing be Veeky Forums?

american apparel

Levis 501 ct

i got some womens jeans and sneakers

anything can be Veeky Forums its how you wear it

80s Levi's 501s

yeah, but what you're doing is different.
anybody could wear girls jeans or girl sneakers, as long as they're the right size it just looks like normal clothes.
i just would like a place to get tips on how to pull off a good Veeky Forums girl fit

Is american apparel any good.

Where can a canadianfag get some good but not $100+ jeans?

aliexpress has replicas of that exact bomber

checkout /r/fashionreps for more details

>fuccboing cured my depression desu
worst combination of words in the entire english language kys

Are bulges effay or just weird? Uhh pic related