I got a pair of these a couple years ago, but for the past little bit, every time I wear them...

I got a pair of these a couple years ago, but for the past little bit, every time I wear them, all I can think of is le manly man craft beer under cut and beard meme. Is there any way to wear a boot like this without looking like part of that fad? Inso pics would help thx

No. Now grow a beard, get tattoo sleeves on both arms and take a time machine back to 2010.

fml ;_;

they're cap toed so you can wear milspec

Idk I like em

Well I work in construction so its no big deal to me but i have a similar pair and usually wear them around winter.

Honeslty just put on some tapered blue or black jeans and a fitted white T and itll look fine

Whats your winter like? I work trades in Canada and they're shit in winter because no insulation, no water repellant, the salt thrown on the roads hurts them, and lastly theres no tread on the bottom so basically you're guaranteed to fall.

The outfit is a good suggestion tho

Winter in San fransisco, so its nothing compared to canada. maybe during spring then?

Yea fall spring they work. Winter in the pacific northwest would be perfect for them

As long as the rest of your fit isn't tumblrjack-core you'll be fine.

So Flannels and Boots are all right, just not together?

I can't remember the name of it, but you know that red and black plaid that's ridiculously overworn recently? Avoid that and you should otherwise be fine. Honestly, it's costume-y accessories like waxed mustaches and suspenders that put you into vegan lumberjack territory, if you aren`t going for the look you`ll probably be fine.

Here's a crazy idea: Don't buy into the bullshit trend. Wear what the fuck you like, and try, please for the love of god try to not be such an autistic beta faggot. The very fact that you're so insecure about wearing a simple pair of brown boots because it's part of some hipster trend that 99% of people won't even notice or comment upon proves to me, and the rest of this god-forsaken board, how little you deserve to breathe.

Tl;dr stop being such an insecure faggot and just wear the boots; or don't.

This

Flannels with slim or skinny jeans and casual boots like chukkas are fine.

But >I can't remember the name of it, but you know that red and black plaid that's ridiculously overworn recently

Is not so much since its so played out

you probably feel like a faggot because you roll up your pants cuffs,faggot

Beat them up more. They'll look less like le ebin gentlemen if they're scuffed and less shiny

Bullshit trend? What bullshit trend? The fact that you have to call someone out seeking advice proves your worth, or lack of. Only a Beta trying to prove their superiority does shit like that. I can guarantee if it was the other way round you would say some faggoty shit as well.

>post a different thread wearing the boots
>after your 9-5 you see it on the Taiwanese plumbing tool forum
>hurr durr why are you a fucking lumber jack hahaha why dont you go back to 2012

it's people like you that make this board shit. find a way to transfer your self cancer you sack of shit.

>Veeky Forums is one person

you're retarded as fuck you insecure cunt

its called buffalo check

>pulling x from y

where are you even getting this from

who ass blasted you

Thanks!