Bleached Hair

I'm thinking of bleaching my hair lads. Is it a dead meme from 2014 or should I do it? Does it fit everybody? I look sort of like a Jew facial feature wise but not in color complexion, so maybe I should just get darker hair instead

Pic related greatest inspo

>Is it a dead meme from 2014

More like a dead meme from 2004

are you in a straight edge crew? otherwise don't

Milo is a literal faggot and that's why he can pull it off. Are you trying to look like a faggot?

get the fuck out JB and Lucky Blue rocked this in 2014, lmao

Milo's also a literal Jew.

Perfect example of /pol/'s hypocrisy.

>JEWZ R EVUHL
>DIS TURBOFAGGOT JEW DEFENDED MUH VIDAYOGAYMES! I LUB HYM!

He also sucks black dick

do not fall for this meme

are you korean? do it
are you not korean? don't do it

>Is it a dead meme from 2014

More like a dead meme from 1994.

More like a dead meme from 1894 am I right guys

Did Veeky Forums just experience a huge demographic change or some shit? I remember just in the beginning of the year this used to be hyped (but like the OP said mostly hyped around 2014).

Why is it getting so much hate all of suddenly?

Forgot to say pic unrelated. Obviously

i'm doing it this summer and so should you

/r/ing pic of the curly haired ginger twink that did this

i was just talking about how cool i think it is when people bleach their hair earlier haha. everyones too pussy and not confident enough to do it though. id do it if i wasnt a nigger and had flippy whiteboy hair

i bleached mine twice ama

Shits up your hair t bh, enjoy having hair the texture of rice krispies

Doesn't this ruin your hair

who are you i like you

post more selfies

Not with olaplex

you, you stop now

/pol/ does not like him, /v/ does.

not if the hairs healthy to begin with and you do it right

Thanks and no one just a random user

Sure

haircuts should
1. fit your face
2. fit your style

the only reason haircut trends are a thing is because they follow behind changes in clothing style. it's the loudest part of any fit, everytime you change your haircut, your entire wardrobe changes with it

if you can rock it, wear it.

Hi P!nk's lesbian doppelganger.

Creative.

At least in you just look like how people trying hard to be Sting/Billy Idol looked in the 80s.

Yeah, you're right dude...

aha what a KEK

his nose is too wide

you're a fucking retard
i bet you look soo much better
auhmm hiz noze iz 2 wyde uhahuhhaaaaa
MWREAAAAAHHHH

I don't. I just noticed his nose is too wide.

hello lucky b. hows your career?

It isn't, it actually suits his lips and face in general.

>h&m model

because this entire board turned into a circlejerk of "anything thats popyalur is a meem xD get originul u fagout!!1". its actually very surprising at how shitty its gotten.

But it's true though. You could copy current trends and dress in a trend uniform with a bomber, stand, black skinny jeans and a white button down shirt but there's no originality in that is there?

Please don't bleach unless you're prepared to take SUPER good care of it afterwards. I bleached my hair and with my sloppy maintenance it's now dry as hell and I'm gonna get it cut asap.

Not everyone on this board is here to be an avante garde trend eschewing homosexual fucktoy like you.

There's nothing fun in that and it's easy as hell. Go back to /r/malefashionadvice and discuss Brooks Brothers and Clark's desert boots you unoriginal faggot.

this. I streaked my hair when i was 6 in 1998. You're a little off with 2014

Or I can find a style that works for me instead of being a trendhopping fagboi like you.

Only if you can pull it off

Can someone shop his eyes brown I wanna know if I should feel shitty about my look bc my eyes are brown

more pls :D

except mfa are the trendfaggots

>his inspo is a gay british minitrump

wowzers

But he doesn't even pull it off. He's too fucking chubby and unattractive.

make his nose thinner as well

He's just too chubby in his face. I wouldn't call him ugly otherwise

Would it work on long hair? Have been thinking about doing this for some time too.

There is a massive difference between trend-hopping and trying to stay ahead of the trends. Obviously if something gets played out it no longer becomes desirable to do it if you're trying to stay ahead of trends (as anyone interested in fashion should). I really shouldn't even have to explain that, it's shocking that you're on a board called "Veeky Forums - Fashion" if you don't think that way already.

The "sudden" changes in opinion (nearly 2 years is plenty of time) are because fashion is one of the more continuously evolving mediums out there. If you want a shitty but accurate analogy, it'd be like if you used memes from 2 years ago and were shocked when people didn't find them funny any more.

Be prepared to blow a lot of money, take GREAT care of it after and have healthy as fuck hair heading into the whole procedure if you want your hair to survive the ordeal. I thought about it right around when it started kicking off (I have hair about halfway down my back) but decided it'd be far too hard to maintain hair which is already fairly difficult if I also raped it chemically

Looks better desu.

you look like an even more attractive version of milo yiannopoulos

Bleached hair is gay as fuck. But then, this is Veeky Forums so I guess that's to be expected.

tight little piece

The difference being that everyone here going "HURR DURR XYZ IZ MAYMAY" is a trend-hopping faggot who at no point will ever be "ahead of the trend"

Can you give him like really large ears

can you make his jaw wider

How is he chubby what the fuck

i've bleached my hair a few times

Franco?

Don't you have your wife's son to babysit you fucking cuck?

How did you do it? How did you keep care of them? How do you prevent dryness and spliss?

Hello Sido

Bleach it with olaplex
Use silver shampoo
Use lots of conditioner

Im

you are like a little baby

Thanks for the response.
What conditioner do u use? Which ingredients should I be looking for?

i use a cheap shitty conditioner honestly, i change them up from time to time but it didnt seem to make much difference. The olaplex is the big reason my hair is good now. The first time i had it bleached they didnt use olaplex yet and it was like dead straw hair but now its pretty much the same as it was before. Your hair will still be dead tho and some will fall out so if you're thinning or whatever I wouldn't recommend it.

*pretty much the same as it was before i bleached it

its late

It only looks somewhat acceptable if you have a strong, low hairline.

Otherwise if you have a bit of a receded, high corner/windows peak hairline, you'll look a dumbass try-hard.

Jesus Christ how can someone be so fucking butthurt. Off yourself you negative fuck

can you give him really small slightly tilted (positive canthal tilt) eyes and make his chin massive

Give him a realistic hairline for a 25 year old man as well, please.

But if he doesn't spout the cuck meme how will we EVER know he's a shut in that whines about "SJWs" on the college campus he's never been to because he gradumuhcated with a 1.5 GPA.

easy just look at the way he dresses

give him really low caveman eyebrows and make his chin even bigger, make his lips thinner and wider

Robert Z'dar is that you?

Card carrying homosexual from San Francisco here... I have seen this look more lately, often with an undyed dark beard. If the actual faggots are doing it, you know it's a good choice.

Want to cuddle with

inspo

what was the verdict on my blonde hair? i'm growing it out now

Look like a non assymetric absolutely disgusting supermang desu.

faggot jew mental disorder christian republican i am laffin

Lel bleached hair was a meme in 2014? 'cause I completely missed that trend if it ever occurred at all and I live in a major urban area.

Holy shit I love this can you give him like a reddish tint to his skin?

>/pol/ savior
>turns out to be a Jew faggot who takes black dick

Kek you can't make this shit up