Thoughts on MUJI?

Thoughts on MUJI?

fucking LOVE their philosophy or no branding and a minimalistic, simple clothing and lifestyle accessories.

Their clothes fit me perfectly since i'm a manlet, all my accessories are from there and their green curry is the best for a broke college student like me.

They're generally very good. their clothes aren't bad either. weak point is electronics.

anyone who owns anything ikea over muji is missed out on basic education

hesitant to cop anything from them without trying it in stores first but i dont live in nyc -___-

Clothing quality is p good but sizing is inconsistent. Have two flannels in medium but an oxford shirt in xs, and that's the only xs thing I have an in my wardrobe.

I went to their store today, their sweaters and linen shirts are really nice.

Sizing there is a little weird sometimes. I bought a long sleeve shirt that's XXS and fits fine with the exception of the sleeves going over my hands. I also have a shirt that's size M and fits without looking ridiculously oversized.

love them, too bad im a big guy for them but their poncho makes for a sick scarf

I've only used their pens.
Very smooth, and light (I don't like light pens, but many like) but they bleed and smudge like fuck.

i would live in a muji if i could

do all their clothes fit small?

I love the look but I'm 6'3 and don't want to waste money if their Large fits like a Medium

they have measurements online. 6'4 here and it seems like tops are unwearable but they have nice trousers that could fot

the clothes are too simple

the furniture and household goods are beautiful

>MFW entering a 3 story muji store

I'm going to have Muji withdrawl when I get home from Tokyo. i want to live in the Shinjuku store. So beautiful.

Muji is weird, I guess. In my country, we always get this $2-3 japanese goods stores that's like Muji (they have a wide array of items from house effects to school supplies, etc. all made in Japan), and most of those items are just either okay or very shitty. Then here comes Muji that people say is alright in quality.

Is Muji's pricing on clothes around the same price range as Uniqlo?
Their site is useless and I dont want to travel far if I fuck up my budget

>Is Muji's pricing on clothes around the same price range as Uniqlo?

it depend but yes. for example the jeans at uniqlo use to cost 39€ but lately they rise up and now it's 49€ while muji still 39€ so i buy at their store. Not as many choice as uniqlo but theire is good thing, the best is to check by your own eyes, sometimes things looks great on a site but not so great irl.

great help, thanks, user!

just recently visited one of their stores for the first time and got one of their shirts. i really like their stuff

The sizing on their shirts is really strange, they're really short and wide and long sleeves. Other than that Muji is okay, sometimes better than Uniqlo (for shit like jumpers).

Everything is always out of stock. How to cop their navy linen pants in the EU?

Assuming you're a male, you can't anymore. They sold out. Check Grailed to see if anything pops up

Won't they ever restock? Any alternatives?

They'll probably restock next spring imo, you could see if the Women's linen fits you, or try some new other store like Old Navy

Yeah, they're all asian sizes. Im 5'6" and they all fit me perfect. XS is good for slim fit and S for a regular fit.

Shirt and cardigan are both MUJI. I look short because of the stripes, but if it wasn't for the stripes I might be able to be pulled off for 5'10.

w2c jeans??

H&M lmao

Their furniture branches in Japan are stellar. I love everything about their woodwork. I've only actually been to their store in Hiroshima and their displays there were fucking amazing.

where do you normally get t shirts from? same height but i cant find t shirts that have a short hem :/

Ho are their chino shorts?

Uniqlo are pretty good.

I try to compensate by styling differently, and trying to balance out my proportions. Like tucked in shirts with high waists pants or high top sneakers with a slim and skinny base.

Just keep experimenting. Important thing is to keep everything proportional, and if you cant do that, layer a lot of shit and make it look like you're wearing oversized or big.

tfw ausfag and cant order online. how do you ausfags get about if you dont ,live near there stores?

I love the one grey heavy cotton shirt I have from them. I wish they would focus more on normal clothes and less on pencils and shit (at least in the store where I live the clothing selection at any one time is v. restricted)

w2c nbs

Does anyone have that copypasta about not being able to "love" muji?

Are most of their clothes considered unisex?
When I was at their store I noticed some guys buying the women's button up shirts that were in the clearance room.

women button ups and mens button ups have different button placements (left over right for men and right over left for women)

Muji linens are god tier for summer desu

NB 996's

Cant find the same colorway online though

that and the stitching is different for both sexes so it willl be noticeable