Biore stips

So what happens to all the empty holes after you remove the blackheads with the glue strip ?
Do you just walk around like that now?
Do they shrink back up?
Do they just fill back up with shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs2TfsW_Nc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fill back up senpai, its genetic.

So is it even worth doing?

Those are sebaceous filaments, fampai.

You can't get rid of them, biore strips can potentially fuck up capelarries and stuff. Don't do them.

Just accept it, everyone has them.

>capelarries
Capillaries* Fuck my grammar

What this user said You could get them safely removed by a dermatologist if you really wanted to, but they'll fill back up in a matter of days.

The difference with a blackhead is that it tends to be larger, much darker, and more solid. If you had one or get one, the difference is very clear.

>sebaceous filaments
just read the wiki on that

It says they are not blackheads and cannot be removed

just rub your face with a facecloth every couple of days to get anything sticking out. There's pretty much no way to get rid of these, but it's no big deal bc everyone has em.

You could get camel toe on your face

There is no danger using this product.
Might not be much benefit, but zero danger of any kind

I clean them one with my fingers. Just squeeze them out every two weeks or so. I know they come back but my face feels so good because my pores are so clean and can breath.

Never looked into using these glue strips.

This. I read that this was bad but I always squeeze them out and never had any problems

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs2TfsW_Nc4

I dont have holes like op exactly, instead i have ones that seem to be filled with dead skin and oil. I think its whats causing me to have an egernally red nose. Only happened when i was 15 ish and has been the same ever since.

Unf, what model Canondale? Perfect functionality and aesthetic balance.

That is the bike that started it all. It is the highly collectible 1992 Delta V1000, the worlds first mass production full suspension mountain bike.

Those are not blackheads...

as user said, don't fuck with them, use mineral oil, or cleansing oils. Use everyday. In about a month you should see a difference.

It is perfectly fine to fuck with them

Don't. You can end up with fine lines and even larger pores if they get damaged in the process. If you really need to pick at them, use the smaller end of a clean comedone extractor, not your fingers.

Even better to use a glue strip

I use them to clean my nose of dirt and grime and shit, but I try not to use them more than 2 times a year desu

Even better is using a BHA to prevent and minimize the build-up in the pores

Blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous filaments, ordinary red & inflamed pimples - all can be removed.

Pimples and whiteheads will generally heal once the gunk has been extracted, same goes for most blackheads. Sebaceous filaments will almost always come back since they're pretty unavoidable, but their appearance will have changed since the last time.

Sebaceous filaments are sebum (skin oils) covering tiny hairs - and removing the old ones will allow new ones to form as more sebum is produced. The new sebaceous filaments will be lighter in color and not as hard (because the old ones were oxidized by the air over time).

It can be hard for laymen (You) to tell the difference between blackheads and old sebaceous filaments - especially on the nose. You don't need to tell the difference, though, since they can be treated in mostly the same way.

Pore strips are great at extracting both blackheads/whiteheads and sebaceous filaments (by sticking to them real hard, and then pulling them out), but they can sometimes stick too hard to the skin and hurt it when the pore strip is pulled.

Girls are more prone to this, as they have thinner and more sensitive skin than guys, and this can cause broken capillaries and such. How adhesive the strip is varies across brands. Spot test beforehand, and/or do only small areas at a time.

But pore strips are not needed if you use a comedone extractor, the occasional tiny needle, daily AHA/BHA, kaolin clay, and oil cleansing method. They can be a good way to quickly get rid of all kinds of shit, though.

Holes in the skin will generally fill up with something, but you can affect what the end result will be like. Also, no, your pores do not get bigger per se as a result of using pore strips - they just get emptier and seem bigger.

skincare general is this way, btw:

>old thank-you for anecdotal reference.

just do it. it's not hard.

>AHA/BHA

What's the difference between these, and which one should I use (or both)?