Who else is getting sick of skinny jeans?

Who else is getting sick of skinny jeans?

I'm tired of having itchy legs and obsessing over my dick printing, so I just ordered a pair of Levi's 514's. Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwo338Ezcjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

you should have went for the dickies pants ...
so ye you dun goofed

levis 511 or even 510 are not that skinny.
Chino pants are also interesting.

>Who else is getting sick of skinny jeans?

Are you telling me your actually wore skinny jeans? everyone you know probably think you are gay now

i quit wearing them too, tapered jeans the way to go

he knows what's up

should have gotten 501s

Yeah, I but myself some stretch slim jeans and some Dickies yesterday, fuck proper tight trousers

dickies are played out as fuck, while you're at it suggest him to get a palace triferg tee, cdg chucks and walk around with a skateboard without skating and end up a living UK meme

skinny has been cringey and out of style for about 3 years now. It's all about that slim look

Don't even like slim/tapered. Waiting for that 569 style fit to come back and be more available from more makes.

jncos

yeah i'm getting there too. w2c tapered gud tapered jeans/pants for a skinny manlet (5'7"). Pls halp.

>inb4 WHEN

the only jeans worth wearing, desu.

look into 508s if you like a smaller leg opening but more room for the thighs

i just wear black skinny joggers, much comfier

it works really well with any kind of techwear style

just wear slim jeans

Levis 501s and Dickies are all I have in my closet. I've never worn skinny jeans, anyway.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Levi's 501 CT, has anyone had experience with them and how was it?

I had a pair of 508s before and they were great but they don't make them anymore. Tried on 522s and the waist was way to fucking high desu

511 are superior, skinny is out but straight leg jeans are haram

Jeans in general have been out of style for the past year or so, skinny jeans are way outdated. Now it's all about comfy pants, linen and chinos and trousers and joggers and such.

BBS P13's are the ultimate fit for me, slim, tapered, and tons of stacking

are you low key trying to start a L O O S E thread? op

Levis 511? Im 5'6"-5'7" and they work well. Your shoe also matters. I wear them with boots and they look pretty good. The line 8 version is good too if ur into that. Just watch out some of the 511 colors seem to be lower quality than other colors.

>mfw so skinny slim jeans look baggy and skinny jeans look slim

feels good man

the fuck are those things on your feet?

When will breeches and hose be a thing again?

And dope hearty tee.

I was a loyal 508 wearer for years, and recently bought a pair of black 501 CTs. The taper is the same, but the waist isn't low like on my 508s, which I actually like. I've never tried the 522s though. Would you say they're a good high-waisted alternative to the 508?

>your

>not wearing sweatpants

Not him but I'd like to know as well. 508s are amazing, but I'm about to wear through all of mine.

BUT THEY DISCONTINUED THEM AND I'M SO SAD NOW

awful

at some point it hits you that jeans should not restrict your balls

youtube.com/watch?v=iwo338Ezcjo

I've always been confused about what people define as skinny jeans. Are we talking skin tight or something like pic related? Pic related is what I think when I think skinny jeans.

I honestly don't understand people who say skinny jeans are a recent trend and that it's now fading out. The fuck? They've been a thing since 80's rockstars and punk bands, I feel like they're much too timeless now to just dismiss.

I really like the idea of some looser fits though. Pants with large leg openings that are cuffed above ankle seem interesting. Similar pants that rest on shoes look terrible though, imo. The resulting breaks in the pants just doesn't look good to me. Pants with a 5.5"-6" leg opening just always seem to work far better, cuffed or not.

'skinny' usually means the skin-tight ones
what you posted probably is a skinny jean but the guy's legs are much skinnier than normal and makes them more like a slim tapered jean

lmao they're not even that tight

>skinny jeans restrict balls meme