Why do people with plastic surgery always look like they are swollen oblivion characters...

Why do people with plastic surgery always look like they are swollen oblivion characters? I'm scared of getting it because of pic related

STOP ROGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

You do realize that's because they either get:

1. Really terrible plastic surgery from a shitty surgeon
2. Way too much of it

You getting your simple rhinoplasty isn't comparable to a retard getting 7 different surgeries from a guy in a back alley with no certificate.

Do you have any experience on this, my brother and mother both had rhinoplasty and while it doesn't look awful it doesn't look natural either at least for me
That's just sad

I know people who've gotten it and they look fine.

It all depends, the more fucked your shit is, the harder it is to make it look natural.

I'm getting some surgery, mostly a browlift/otoplasty and maybe a slight rhinoplasty.

not really tho

Jesus what goes through their head at plastic surgery number 537 when they think that they need more to be done

this makes me feel sick to my fucking tummy

BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHAFUCKIN DUMMY

omg is that the singer from tokio hotel?

This.

There are plenty of people who come out great and who - unless they told you - don't look like they got surgery.

The horrible examples just tend to be weirdos who go overboard with bad surgeons and a misplaced desire to fight aging.

no, its the meatspin song singer.

This. Surgery is hard and good surgeons charge a lot money. You need to do your homework if you're thinking about getting plastic surgery.

>simple rhinoplasty
Rhino is actually one of the hardest and most complicated surgeries. Even in the US, there aren't many surgeons who can provide a good, natural-looking result, and they charge 10k+, easily.

Why'd you feel the need to double post?

>unless they told you - don't look like they got surgery.
then whats the fucking point..

So now they look like a more attractive version of themselves and not fucking Ken from Barbie? You see them and think they were born like that

Jeez, reading comprehension is at rock bottom

BECAUSE I DRESS LIKE A BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE

Great lips doe

BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOT OF MONEY

The anus lips trend needs to end

because you don't notice plastic surgery unless it's bad faggot

If you guys think all these celebs just went to college
Hack surgeons, think again.
This is the risk you take when you go in.
Sometimes things do not work out.

That's the singer from Dead or Alive

It's because their faces are symmetrical. It's true that a more symmetrical face is better looking than a less symmetrical face, but perfect symmetry is creepy

Cara Delevigne is a good example. Look at a picture of her looking straight at a camera, she's no symmetrical at all.