Is SLP still effay? Still rocking it, but I dont see any slp threads since a few months

Is SLP still effay? Still rocking it, but I dont see any slp threads since a few months.

Hedi left

/Thread

I know. So the whole rockstar style thing is dead now?

slp is dead
they move towards ysl again

RIP

it is if it wasn't you in the first place
if it was you shouldn't give a fuck either way

Gonna be CHANEL soon.

Damn they don't make threads about your meme wear of choice anymore? Better sign up on grailed asap

SLP soon only means Shoes Like Pottery sigh

was shit before and it's still shit

rest in hedi

Less skinny posters who can afford/rock SLP, more streetwear enthusiasts who come here knowing fuck all about streetwear.

Implying Hedi won't ruin another house by using the same styles again

I think not that many people here can afford SLP. I only owe a few pieces. Also all inspo pics have been posted to death already

Vaccarello will probably be told to maintain Hedi's aesthetic considering how popular it is and how high sales are.

This is sort off-topic but I figured I'd ask here.

How do you slpfags dress in summer heat when you can't go with skinny jeans or layered tops? would skinny chino shorts work or is that too IT worker -ish?

I only go out in the evening, which is just vintage tee and some jeans. No jacket

Can I wear SLP if I'm 5'11 - 6 and weight 178 lbs? :(

depends on if vaccarello can keep slp afloat

must be at least average height imo. being super skinny is most important, so yeah drop weight if you really want this

Was Heidi's concept of rockstar-heroin-chic modeled after Yves' hedonistic lifestyle, or modeled after actual rockstars?

I would say a little of column A, a little of column B. Hedi's work at Dior Homme wasn't dissimilar to his SLP work but it was definitely more rockstar influenced at SLP and became more and more so. I feel like Yves' life style was a contributing factor to how Hedi saw the brand but Hedi was already doing the rockstar/counterculture look through prior CD work and photography. To me Its why SLP and Hedi seem like such a good fit, Hedi had the prior ability to mimic the history of the brand

rocky style is classic, it will never die, maybe ysl rock dieded with hedi, but is not the only one