Tell me how to dress vaporwave

Tell me how to dress vaporwave.

Shitty graphic t-shirts with clipart are not vaporwave.

vaporwave died three years ago stop being cringe

>late 1980s
>ever dying

>the vaporwave style
>late 1980s

nah senpai it's just a cancerous combination of 90's kids angst rolled into purple and blue colorways

It never died rwtard

Actual vaporwave is blending retro clothing with newer styles, usually clothing that is corporate in nature, features defunct logos and may or may not reflect the late 80s/early 90s fear of Asian takeover. These are the types of articles I'm looking for.

you might as well go to a thrift store then, all that shit that was seen as useless 20 years ago ends up there you're bound to find what you need

I like these pieces, not really my style all that much. Maybe fits your criteria, maybe not, you decide.
Also what's wrong crappy printed tee's op, crappy but still solid is the essence of vaporwave, isn't it?

Initial D is shit
Vaporwave is disgusting
You are gay

I like the track jacket, hat and white t-shirt. Ninja drapes might be a bit too much for me.

This is completely my own opinion but vaporwave is genuine retro, with genuine logos and designs you would see in the late '80s and '90s. Going to Redbubble and buying a t-shirt with some design slapped on it defeats the purpose because A) it's not real and B) the style doesn't even try to be real, it's just a "retro" graphic applied with a modern choice of style. It's the difference between looking like an ordinary person from a future that never was and looking like you're just following a subculture, if my autism makes any sense to you.

saw a fat acne'd 15 year old wearing this about a year ago

just saying

Feel free to be a fat acne'd kid who reads because that is literally the opposite of what I want.

It doesn't matter what you want that's what you are equal to

Feel free to keep bumping my thread while I look for more c l o t h e s

sage

Dress like it's the 80s
Drive a benzo

btw you will look like a huge f a g g o t even here so im glad to help you make a fool of yourself

it aint dead you just cant find it nigga lol

Any idea on w2c that shirt?

Lmao I had that t shirt when I was a kid

you're so much more of a faggot than OP, and i hate vaporwave

Car model ?

Anyone know where i could cop that green orange and white jacket. Looks good

post more fits

ae86

Okay that makes sense

bump

i love vaporwave but it's literally a matter of months before every normie is spouting their macintosh plus' all over the place

w2c jackets?

literally no self awareness at all

they already are, vaporwave is done and has been for a while

vidya wave when?

bump

vaporwave is a music genre, not a fashion style... don't try to dress "vaporwave"

OP i cannot figure out whether ur pic is oung donald trump or fat owen wilson

vaporwave is still a pretty active genre and it doesn't stop evolving ( source: I'm part of the scene. that doesnt mean im on a crusade tho. )
advice: youd better make some researches before shitposting

+ "dressing vaporwave" does not exist. and it would just look stupid if you tried to

it's called
a e s t h e t i c

>I'm part of the scene

Lmao that shit dead not even a thing anymore get off facebook.

that will be dead within a week, practically everyone on this planet likes video games pretty much

I NEED THIS JACKET BOIS

search "vintage levis sherpa" on google, it's not that hard.

>It is characterized by a nostalgic fascination with retro cultural aesthetics (typically of the 1980s, 1990s, and early-mid 2000s)
Just wear anything characteristic to that period. Also watch Chungking Express and Fallen Angels, that's obligatory.

bump