drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

donttalkclothing.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awful angle but unfortunately the only picture of me standing up. still slouching though :(

Anyway i wanted to try a rick fit with a CE jacket of mine. Another person in the other thread recommended a slave jacket. Will definately look into one. What do you guys think? Any recommendations? Have a good week.

lose weight
stop hanging out with people that wear ce

Seeing you waste my favorite piece of Cav like this makes me want to throw up.

>Don't talk with your clothes

The shoes with dat jacket looks rediculous, no way it can work out. But it's just my opinion

At least, try to pull the tongue in ( user)

Saw your pic in the last thread, looked real good there. Keep the tongue out, maybe they'll go better with a Rick fit but I'm sure you love that jacket a lot so keep doing what you're doing.

Actually cutting right now, down 11kgs in 12 weeks. im pretty muscular actually, this picture is awful lol.

This was my first time using it with Rick so i guess that won't happen again lol

I respect that. i was going to go with a pair of geos instead but wanted to break out the ramones.

I think a lot of what makes this not such a good picture is definitely the angle. I think the length of the tee and the bulkiness of the memphis jeans helped balance it out in the last pic, but those aren't really visible here.

Other pic.

lol you dont need to cut bro, you need to visit /thinspo/, youre just fat
no one cares that youre in the process of losing weight. all fat people say that. dont post until youre not fat anymore

Can you post an actual pic with good lighting

I think you're right. It's definately not one of my favourite fits, just wanted to try something different.

I'll make sure to post some pictures once im done cutting, i guess im around 14% bf right now. long ways to go.

no

Any advice on cleaning bird innards off canvas ramones?

what does "Ima read" mean
he's going to read? what's he reading?

you're doing the reading, you just read the hat

Buy new canvas ramones

Kek

dont, that looks hard as hell

:o

Chuck them in the washing machine. No, seriously.

“reading is an old voguing term describing someone verbally insulting an opponent about something not so apparent to the average viewer.”

-Ima read that bitch

/rog/'s thoughts on this bomber

Very meh. The bomber itself seems like a pretty lame fit (big puffy sleeves, cropped puffy body) and the graphic is poorly placed and not super interesting or unique.

Getting a haircut tomorrow. What haircut do you recommend? Post some hairstyles that work with the rick owens " aesthetic " cheers

Which of Rick's material blends would you get for shorts? Which are the most durable? I'm thinking of getting a pair of track shorts.

Posted right as the last thread died

TRICKY RICKY, HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS

pls no

This pic is way better.

Thread was pretty far from dead wasn't it?

New thread = Old thread dead

Better pic, awful fit. No cohesion. It looks like you just put random shit on.

Yeah that bit registered thanks.

You posted that picture like 12 hours before the new thread was made...

Where are you lost mate, I'll help you get there.

Fav rick fit by far

Ill buy these off you, these are fucking tough

Can I get some close up pics of your ramones? There's some on grailed right now in a somewhat similar condition but I'm afraid they won't look as good.

You want pictures of his Ramones to determine if a different pair will look good?

If any of y'all are around size 11 US there's a pair of all white tech runners on Yoox for $400.

They had some of the B/W ones last week but they sold pretty quick.

>$400
>suede techrunners

My question was worded stupidly. From his picture, it seemed like the leather was creased and the sole was in a similar condition to some Ramones I found on grailed. The pictures on grailed make them look in really bad condition. His pictures make them look good. If he were to take close up pictures of his, I would be able to compare the conditions and see if I should buy them or not.

Also interested in this

C'mon lads

IMO felpa looks the est, unlike prisoners shorts aren't meant to stack and jersey pods rarely have enough structure to look good, they end up looking like a sheet

dead bird in the engine?

Whatever happened to NAHK?

Keep it. Adds to the aesthetic.

P. Sure he left because this place is a garbage pit and it gets tiring to answer the same 5 questions every day in between silly trolls.

Speaking of, what does he do for a living?

pretty sure he said before that he works at a rick owens store

He never said that.

I think he does web development. Some techy thing. And he also runs don't talk clothing, which is more of an archive of rare things than a store.

cav empt with rick is a major fashion faux pas
meh, just leave it
pseudo-tryhard tier
doesnt belong in a /rog/ thread
that guy is cancer
that price is way too high. you can get 2nd hand rick boots for that much
maybe he got banned?
id get poplin. theyre sturdier than jersey or felpa, they dont cling to leggings, they breathe well and they contrast nicely with plain cotton rick shirts.

heres my new rick shirt

You're such an angry little man, dang.

Calls Oliverdor cancer lmao. Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but it's the pot calling the kettle black really. You are by far the worst poster in ROG, everytime you post you either look dumb or get btfo. I would say stop posting, but it's enjoyable to see your lack of knowledge and taste as well as your delusional bullshit.

Anyone here ever do a rick fit without wearing any black?

Consider it a challenge lads.

Magic Eraser, soap, water, and a toothbrush. They're salvageable. Poor bird.

donttalkclothing.com/

Is that him modeling for those photos?

I'm planning on putting one together at some point. An all white Rick fit would be interesting, imo.

Anyone know if yoox does 25% or 30% off codes for summer sales like they do around mid-late december?

geobaskets still on sale at ssense, with plenty in stock.
how much longer should i wait? i think about one or two more checks should do it that way i still have a surplus of money

Yeah that's NAHK

Rick's beige/grey spectrum is always incredible. I've been straying away from buying black pieces as much as possible lately. The only thing stopping me from a full fit is that I only have blacks shoes, but I'm on the lookout for some milk Ramones or geobaskets. I kinda wish I had just gotten milk geos in the first place.

They'll be around for a while. It seems like a lot of places have them on sale right now, and it's only the beginning of sale season. I got classic geos for $500 last summer around the end of June.

those are the exact ones i want, was planning on getting the cargosandals but they look a little chinky in some of the pics i've seen

Are there any sites that have mainline Ramones at a good price right now? Trying to find them in size 42.

>tfw copped sock ramones today and have a moody tunic and tailored pods on the way

After seeing karate practice headass are you still sure about that

Damn, NAHK looks good. Shame he left this place.

That is not all Rick though.

Rick shirt and pants. Can't see the addition of milk Ramones improving it in any way.

CHUNKY*

literally nothing in this picture is the right size for you

some inspiration

OMG I get it now. I was confused as shit.

Cultural shit aside white people just look so fucking terrible with dreads why do they keep trying.

Who is this?

I think this lady does as well as a white person can do with dreads.

in this case she looked much better without the dreads and glasses, i don't know why she changed

I think it looks good both ways. I don't really get on the appropriate wagon unless I can actually tell why the person is wearing them. She might actually have a good reason beyond " it looks good" (which I don't think is a bad argument for dreads, not that I think they're done well most of the time).

>angry
where did you ever get the idea that im angry?
i dress better than most here. i own nicer pieces than most here. and im more fit than anyone that posts here. why would i be angry?

>little
im 6ft tall, how exactly am i little? unless youre mother described my cock to you then youve no idea what youre talking about

im not cancer
im not a social media whore.
im definitely not the worst /rog/ poster.
you just have some kind of pathetic vendetta against me, for whatever reason youve come up with in that tiny brain of yours.

nigga that shirt is so fuckin big. it looks like youre wearing a sundress or something. go put on some flats and youre ready for drag night

You're literally the DRKSHDWflexin.jpg meme except you're a real person.

Have you tried therapy? You seem pretty high strung about everything that's ever been said to you on the Internet.

> stomping around in springblades every day and wearing the same 5 articles of clothing
> "nicer pieces than most"

ROG deserves better bait than you, lvnchables

look like someone who'd get pulled over for drinking and driving with an underage girl in the car

do you often pretend that your black when you post on Veeky Forums? or is that just your autism kicking in?
also >implying that dressing drag is an insult in a /rog/ thread
how can you even compare me to that kid? that shows right away how delusional you are.
i dont date trannies
im not obese
i dont have a topknot in 2016
im not a hypebeast
and i dont need therapy dude, im not weak, i dont need or do drugs, i dont need someone else to tell me how to live my life.
you know nothing
springblades are the most breathable shoe ever and considering its summer already then i hope you can figure out why i would be wearing them so much lately, along with my other summer pieces.
if youre just going to shitpost then please come up with better insults at least

I seriously don't know how you plebs can look past the grails I own and treat me like shit. I'm a fucking beacon of hope for this board and you should be happy I stick around through all of this.

way to cherrypick an outfit from like 3 years ago when i first started posting here and was still following the sticky

GET OUT GYNO

Get out gyno

get out gyno

"GET OUT GYNO"

meanwhile youre being literal cancer, GJ!

Get out gyno