Diagrams. Season 3

I have a small clothing line this is my 3rd season that I just released today would love to get you guy's input on it.
Diagramsco.com

Send me a bunch of pieces and I'll wear it around

sent :)

Site doesn't work

I'm actually serious, [email protected]

Will help you get off the ground too

Dope stuff, might cop a tee

If youre on mobile we're working on that

need a brand ambassador?

this shits actually tight af. might cop that mean streets tee.

Thanks bro!!!

gotta ask, what was your inspo, and what was your creative process for it all. without giving away company secrets of course

Garbage.

A lot of films bro
I'm very inspired by film and music. I look a at a lot of sub cultures weather it be post punk disco heads from 80's NYC

is this a joke
is this post a joke
are you joking

I can dig it my man. well hey keep it up

site is kinda spammy dude. I get youre going for a certain aesthetic but you need to clean it up.

In what way bro?
Like the pictures. Appreciating the feedback

animated bg is annoying for example

taxi driver tee is pretty cringe

What this guy said.
The tees are pretty cool, some solid stuff on there, but that animated back ground is awful. Makes me want to back out of the site immediately.

agree with this if he meant the flashing thingy going on when im look at a shirt. feel like im gonna get an epilepsy

What program do you use to design the shirts ?

Illustrator and Photohop

It looks stylish but very thriftshop-core. Which raises the question: why would I pay 30 bucks for a cool thrift shop tee when I could get it at, you know, an actual thrift shop ?

same poster, I gotta say I love what you did with the lookbook though. Won't make me buy a shirt, but props on that.

yeah i could hook you up for a deal,we'll put your pieces up in hot topic m8
email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Critizism is great. Appreciate it

pathetic. just stealing artwork and making it "tumblr"

just a mess

Great stuff OP. Will probably purchase a couple of shirts next month.

haha
seriously though your "clothing line" consists of printed t-shirts rethink your business strategy

Shirts are pretty tite. Keep at it for sure. The text on the back of the shirts might be a bit long. Imo find shorter statements that are more instant.

The website does need some work. Not feeling the green box around the product when you click on a shirt. I like the aesthetic that you're going for especially on the lookbook pages.

>a half dozen graphic designs on t-shirts
>calling it a clothing line

when will this meme end

ps don't listen to the haters, especially the ones saying that you're "clothing line" is shit cause you only have t shirts atm. it takes a lot of money and work to put stuff out.

swing me the girl's info tho

okay, i'll admit that your presentation/website is at least interesting. but at the same time it reeks of "i watched a thrasher video once and want to start a t-shirt line. where can i find an average tumblr girl for the photoshoot?"

shut up dude you're a scorcese-babby

i dig the aeshetic. id rep your shit

Everything looks pretty nice. Would cop if you had women's tees, but I look like shit in men's, so it's not for me rn.

Your aesthetic is very defined, which is something that can't be said about a lot of indie brands. Also, I really like the parallax scroll on the lookbook.