Fashion is a meme. This is how designers dress

Fashion is a meme. This is how designers dress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9PabBk9uV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue
youtube.com/watch?v=pSvYnS7f74o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you cut it off in the middle the left side would be pretty good

>Hedi is the only one I recognize
Am I a pleb?

Maybe. The picture is 16 years old so a lot of them aren't as relevant as they used to be. [spoiler]But some of them are even more relevant than ever like Ghesquiere[/spoiler]

>Music is a meme. This is what musicians compose.

>youtube.com/watch?v=T9PabBk9uV0

this is fire desu

you're right i should just noose up right now

Don't mind me, just the most fashionable person in fashion coming through.

ugly people can be fashionable though
not that it really matters

>Anna Wintour
>Ugly

Kate Lanphear has always been my choice for best dressed editor. Wintour is too bougie. Lanphear can look equally good in a tank top and jeans or a crazy sculptural cocktail dress. Wintour is a fucking meme and you know it.

That picture really doesn't help your case

Lanphear = Edgy teen core
Wintour = timeless elegance that transcends human existence

Edge is an art form and Lanphear has perfect mastery over it.

Wintour to me will always just be a meme haircut and meme sunglasses mixed with 60's nostalgia. Her editorial eye has significantly more breadth but style wise her personal choices leave me feeling lukewarm and unaffected.

This has always baffled me. If I had the ability to make garments exactly how I wanted them to be I'd be wearing them 24/7 like Rick does

God damn the motherfucking levels of talent and genius in this goddamn pic... I coom everytime...

I'm a new/fa/g but i bet you money rick does it just for advertising

From my narrow experience of actually doing things you never really feel like you are doing your objective best

Maybe he's just really fucking confident though

36 mil views what the fuck

I think for designers presenting themselves in that way becomes a bother or just plain unnecessary after a while

practically speaking if youre in a studio all day and going from place to place you just wanna stick with basics and comfortable things

and also their work is / becomes much more important to them than how they look so they let it speak for them rather than their outfits or w/e

and also alot of people say x designer dresses so basic but dont understand that those people have either just found what works and stuck with it or have come around full circle, they understand everything and are approaching dress from a nuanced elevated standpoint which most ppl arent able to see how dope that is

nah m8 u should look into what ricks life was like he was goth and all this other gay shit thats just who he is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue

Imagine you spend 16 hours a day making fashion decisions everything from how high an armhole should rest to how untucked a models shirt should be to how you want the stitching on the hem of a cuff. Now imagine you do this day in day out for years at a time.

At some point there's probably going to be a chance you get tired of getting dressed in the morning. It's just another handful of decisions you have to make on top of the massive pile you need to deal with later and you haven't even had your coffee yet.

I actually think the designers that just wear t-shirts and jeans are probably more sane than the ones decked out head to toe in their own gear. To me those people are just simply egomaniacs (and most of them would agree).

lots of kids on youtube, too bee haych

Can anybody do a list for the plebs among us?

>no one has pointed out that this pic is from like 2000

Left to right: Véronique Branquinho, Hedi Slimane, Hussein Chalayan, Filip Arickx, Nicolas Ghesquière, An Vandevorst, Lawrence Steele, Miguel Adrover, Viktor Horsting, Roberto Menichetti, Rolf Snoeren, Olivier Theyskens, Josephus Thimister, and Junya Watanabe.

Maximum cringe.

alot of those guys still dress the same today and alot of designers not in that pic still dress like that today

youtube.com/watch?v=pSvYnS7f74o

that one is nothing d esu

There's a reason why the majority of deisngers in that picture are miles and miles ahead of Trickyricky

It's absolutely ridiculous to dress well if you're a fashion designer. I mean, YOU'RE A FASHION DESIGNER. What do you have to prove to anybody ?

If fashion were a meme it would stay for a longer period.

Apparently fashion designers are all stone cold killers.

Also masters of fantasy and illusion.

Everyone knows that fashionable literally means superficial, different just to be different, and so forth. To that can be added: for effect, a power-trip, having nothing to do with even the image of anything good or beautiful or of lasting value, but actually the image of as close to no meaning and nothing at all as possible.

Ok should have said galliano maybe, but yeah he is an ego maniac like
Said

the dude with stans looks cool
also, were rugby shirts a thing 16 yrs ago?

Yohji even had a line for the things he personally wore.

This I don't get the appeal of rick honesty I feel like it's the epitome of people going oh it's expensive it must be nice

>you will never be a middle aged woman
why even live brehs

>get sex op
>age
there ya go

How do they animate that?

memes constantly come and go. there's a new spongebob meme every week.

How can someone with money manage to have this many terrible fits?? Even Bugatti Beebz can get it together more than she can.
Anna> anyone else

yeah you're a massive pleb and I fucking hate you

I come by this board every 6 months hoping for the quality to increase then I nope out again

Embrace Rick you infidel.