Are oversized t shirts effay or autistic?

are oversized t shirts effay or autistic?

Depends on your build

totally depends on your frame, the color of the shirt, the way the shirt is shaped, what the rest of your fit looks like, etc. just like everything else.

if you don't know whether it will look good on you just try it out. they're effay with certain styles, and autistic with others. you gotta experiment.

post oversized t shirt inspo to reddem this thread OP

some are good, some are bad
it can't be too oversized, I think OP pic looks like shit

depends if yohji yamamoto made it or not.

I think they look bad personally

you are autistic

they look really fuccboi. not in a good way either

This looks like garbage. When I get up in the morning I'll take a fit pic for you that might look better but idk, I bought the whole outfit today.

DOPE

dude looks and dresses like an asos model

Lol

the fuck

What?

lmfao this is sad

In what way

ouch

You look like my 50yo dad on his way out to get groceries. All that's missing is Braves cap

It never fails, I look like a dad no matter what I wear. I was going for a skater style with the Dickies and t-shirt. Any advice?

what country do you live in?

Wear lightwash high-waisted jeans and stans/white vans and you're good. The t-shirt is nice

Pull out the tshirt, let the pants sagg.
Are you having a ruse with us?

kill yourself

USA

Not having a ruse. These pants don't sag well and I look like a fuck-person with the shirt untucked.

I don't own high waisted jeans and my only other white shoes are AF1 highs and Adidas EQT 93.

Depends, OP pic looks like shit but if you have a frame like mine oversized top with more tapered bottoms looks great. Just make sure you are over 6ft and have long legs :')

this is absolute shit

pls stop

I really don't understand why everyone is saying this is so bad. The shoes don't match at all but besides that it's pretty good.

it's alright. i really hope thats the angle making your torso look as long as it does and not low waisted pants.

apply yourself

pants fit like SHIT my man str8 up boot cuts

Ok I'm gonna end my life now.

good, you worthless piece of shit.

>ew those pants arent tapeeeerrrreeed enough!
>i prefer a more "modern" fit

I hate this gay faggot website

R A D

If you were wearing lighter jeans this would be lit.