____wave
____core
____ inspo
cuck
numale
fashion victim
laggard, early adopter
thirsty e-celeb threads (nao, malissa)
face rate, university threads (/soc/ garbage)
city threads (/trv/ garbage)

You should reevaluate your life.

If you have anime pictures saved on your computer you need to kill yourself mate.

you need to reevaluate your life

If you post seriously on Veeky Forums reevaluate your life
Ftfy op

>____wave
>____core
>____ inspo
What's wrong with these?

>MUH DICK core
>gnomecore
>scumwave
>davewave
>Colonycore&Safaricore
>tradiecore
>Gomorra-core
>Gopnik wave
you tell me what's right with these

>What's wrong with ___ inspo? They are some of the best threads. Also, while adding "wave" to random words is cancer, palewave is all right, as it prompts good discussion and inspo.

I don't know if you're aware, but the jargon "inspo" is derived from the word "inspiration", and maybe because it's such a retarded shorthand that people have come to make "inspiration" threads so loosely.

Tell me how exactly you're inspired or what you draw inspiration from when you see shit like
"shoe inspo" or "coat inspo" or "anime inspo"? These threads are just dumps of whatever the title of the thread is. There's no act of inspiring going on when people see a pair of shoes or a picture of an anime character and just replicate it. An example of an actual "inspiration thread" would be something like a discussion of unique fabrics and textures that would, stick with me here, "inspire" you to experiment with your outfit or perhaps make something yourself. Something less concrete would perhaps be artwork or cultural pieces that might inspire you to incorporate certain elements into what you're wearing, though I wouldn't expect a board full of meme spouting morons and high school children to be able to abstract such things.

It's ok to critique board behaviour but you can start by not posting images like OP since it causes retards to bump threads that are otherwise shit

Sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

those are just good funnies m8

i agree about the inspo one though, to the extent that inspo should actually be inspiring

sleep tight hammers

Sleep tight hammers

Sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

"sleep tight hammers"

sleep tight hammers

Sleep tight hammers!

Sleep tight hammers

Sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

Sleep tight hammers.

t. posting from bed

SLEEP TIGHT, HAMMERS

sleep tight hammers

Sleep Tight Hammers

sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

sleep tight hammers

You're not wrong.

sleep tight hammers
>please

sleep tight hammers

could be worse, OP, you could like anime, a surefire way to prove that you need to have sex

This whole board is a fucking joke to begin with i don't even know why it exists, there's already /lgbt/ for this shit.
Fashion? Really?

sleep tight hammers

You have an unsettling lack of bant in your bones friendo. Don't take shit so seriously. If I see a thread about actual inspiration and not inspo, which are essentially different things at this point, I'll be sure to bump it with something meaningful to keep you from shooting up an H&M or some shit.

sleep tight hammers

Sleep Tight Hammers

??????????

sleep tight hammers!

where do you think you are