Lurkers and newfriends, as a newfag myself I thought on making this thread...

Lurkers and newfriends, as a newfag myself I thought on making this thread. Post the fits you have saved for inspiration or that are your Veeky Forums goal and other anons rate your taste so far.

are you me? also thank you ive been looking for forever

I basically dress like this, it's a good starting point because I used to dress like total shit.. Also really comfy

what are those pants

yeah comfy/casual is what Im trying to go for right now

they are levi's skinny cargos

i saved some fits from waywt that i liked, but im not posting them cuz the people wearing them are faggost and i dont wanna give them an ego boost

511?

Would these type of clothes work in Korea?I'm going there for the whole summer and I heard fashion is a big thing there in many cities and I want to have a casual kind of look. I've never really cared about my clothing living in America, but wanna change.

American vintage cabello

lol those hips

LMAO

If you're white you're gonna stick out anyway

the thing is, I'm a Korean and I kinda want to blend in but still wear casual clothes like this.

first thing i saved from Veeky Forums

wrong
right

I saved this by the time I started browsing. I already had all the pieces basically, but couldn't pull it off because I am a lot taller and it just doesn't look as good.

God tier fit

how boring

epitome of fuccboi
>muh Rick
>muh Julius
>muh acne

What jacket?

>boring
nothing wrong with dressing a little low key. in fact i'd rather dress like this than the guy in your pic.

I don't like it at all

Are these dress pants or grey khakis/chinos?

because you're a pussy obviously, people dress to express themselves, and if you're trying to dress like a cuck that's fine I guess

you're probably a teenager though so it's all good user

yeah I've got shit goals

seconding this

This

Clothes definitely fit in the big cities there, but other user is right, people of non Asian ethnicity are going to stick out like crazy. Even in the biggest of cities there. And if you're black then expect to have pictures taken of you all the time.

Anand determined, I shoulda read the thread fully first.

What! It should look even better because you're tall. I would maybe replace the pants with some skinnier black pants that aren't rolled up, that might fix your issue

Not really direct inspo but I like the vibe they're giving off

is it 2012

>cuck
fuck off

wow pajamas and oversized converse
so fashionable. where would you even wear this? a slumber party for clowns?
you nu males make me laugh

What type of pants are these?

Any good websites for general inspo?
Tried youngstalin, but it an hero

I'm an absolute newfig, but for some reason I feel like something is really off in that fit. Is my intuition correct?

are you being foreal rn

>black and navy
>long sleeves
>buttoned to top
>really short trousers
>wearing socks at all

>being from reddit
>playing it safe
>living in 2012

embarrassing.

First photo i saved

Mind blowing that someone needs to save this as inspo. Thats a 5 dollar H&M sweatshirt, shitty sneakers and a skinny cut cargo pants using the most boring colors (in fact, no colors at all) in existence.

>black and navy
Look people, some guy who got taught about fashion by his trailer-park mother. Muh black and navy dun work, lisden hier child.

w2c pants & socks?

I generally will be trying to lose some more weight but I don't think I'll ever be able to become SLP thin, but the clothes are nice

I think the pants in the OP are Stephan Schneider.

First pic I ever saved almost 1 year ago.

Enemy from bloodborne/10

they are american vintage cabello lake

oh hi porter

Fuccboi 101.

BUT EVERYONE SAYS CARGOS ARE NOGO

looks as if his feet are pronating

super cozy. I dont like the distressing though

the dude probably wanted the slacker loose pants look.

If you dress like this in real life, people are judging the hell out of you.

>never thought a board could be more autistic than /b/
>comes to Veeky Forums
>no one has any idea what looks good and is stylish

gl hf faggots. enjoy dressing completely differently in 5 years and making fun of people who dress like this.

these guys are gods

this guy is king comfort 10/10

how's the next album going? loved worlds

starting browsing Veeky Forums end of last year.

here's my inspo tumblr, I haven't updated it in a while.

doobwafuke.tumblr.com

never shared this before btw, so plz no bully

don't tell me what to do

It looks better without the jacket

this fit is so garabge

the olive parka needs to be obsolete at this point it have been way over done.
the shitty frye tier boots is just icing on the cake.

fucking MFA trash

>dominans strävan
Särsskriven ologisk skit

why so aggressive user? Are you insecure about something? Do you need to talk to someone?

but seriously though, not everyone wants to stand out (that's how they want to express themselves) and you should respect that, even if you view it as boring.
Would you say boring and bad style are the same though?
Also, do you have a picture of yourself?

I can't tell if it's the fit of the shirt, and if the guy has a belly, but his midsection looks a little off