Just Got some Falim Gum to improve Facial Aesthetics. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there random sharps in a musical scale?

how's it taste

To protect it from predators.

It's really bland. Not sweet at all. It mostly tastes like what normal chewing gum tastes like after you chew all of the flavor/sugar out.

There's a very subtle hint of something almost piney. But it's not very noticeable.

>random

Did Misato really crave Shinji's dick, or was she pretending to lift his moral up ?

How's the texture/consistency?

Doesn't everyone crave Shinji's dick?

The texture is very smooth. Like pre-chewed gum. Stretchy. Easy/ideal for blowing bubbles with.

The consistency is slightly higher viscosity than the average gum. Harder to chew. Like (Trident x 1.75hardness). Better for jaw gains.

Ayy /facegains/

Ive been chewing mine for about a month... its too easy now, stepped up to chewing 3 pieces at a time.

Is that the mint flavor? How does it compare to the original?

stupid question but does this actually define ur jaw line or are u guys meme-ing

It will not define your jawline around your chin at all. But it will square out your face by making your jaw muscles bugger.

Chewing is good and all but do you guys actually have good tongue posture?
claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/

Tongue posture seems harder to fix than back posture.

>claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
what the fuck is this web site?

Nah, I don't think so. I think she always saw him as a little kid compared to Kaji and especially as the series went on and he got more and more broken down.

Loss of innocence =/= maturity and despite how "immature" Misato seemed, I think she still wanted someone who could care for/about her, aka not shinji

I don't understand howto push my tongue to the roof of my mouth, I feel like i'm just pushing the tip and not getting the "meat" of it.

i do and holy shit does it make a difference. it totally raises your gullet up. granted i'm already skinny af so theres not a huge change but its noticeable. i actually got complimented on my jawline while chewing gum on a train one time lol and my jawline is normally not that great

Body desmorphia the website
And mental sickness

I'm honestly so confused, is this a meme or real life?

pretty sure it's a meme that's been going on for years. All you find from legit sources are people who grinded their teeth, got fucked jaws and had surgery to make them normal.

I agree.

I don't know if it's bullshit or not, but when I do this posture (which I'm sure can't hurt) my double chin disappears and my facial muscles get more perky and thus I look less like a neanderthal

HAHA, AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE FINGERBOXES? AMIRITE?

Fuck off. Sage'd.

Links

It's too late but you can still make your kids have super hero jaws

>claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
>Here is the correct way, see how that back of the tongue is plastered on the back roof of the mouth
>back of the tongue is plastered on the back roof of the mouth

what? no, that's impossible, living with your entire tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth.

No it isn't, lmao. I don't even believe this stuff fully and I do it, always have. You just get used to it.

Really? You have your tongue pressed against the ENTIRETY of the roof of your mouth when it's closed? Bull. Shit. Prove it. Fucking prove it. I don't believe you.

How the fuck am I supposed to prove it? I understand it's probably hard, but it's not THAT difficult. I just breathe through my nose and keep it up there. And after a while you just get used to it.

this is bullshit written by one guy with no proof

>Incorrect tongue to roof posture:
>This is the posture I was taught by a oral myologist and I’ve been practicing for months.

he's not qualified to say that they were wrong