Daily reminder that these are the faces of Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that these are the faces of Veeky Forums

the little boy in the middle cracks me up every time

that neck faggots name is Liam and he goes to griffith university on the gold coast and he stills posts on Veeky Forums lmao
he thinks he is really fashionable too hahah

Lovely addition of the school shooter guy

Cyka

Fk off.

dont be a dick man

ur an asshole

Wow, rude.

Lmao

there's no way that neck isn't shopped

I like this pic because it reminds me that Veeky Forums is a bunch of insecure teens seeking validation on an anonymous image board trying to compensate for their boring lives by buying "artisanal" (see: black) second hand garments they can't afford.

Every time

>not posting the real version

someone post the og pic and point out the edits cause im curious as fuck hahahaha (if it is actually photoshopped)

ole neck ass

THAT NECK
H
A
T

N
E
C
K

Daily reminder that the people posting their faces/personalities are generally the insecure ones who are after validation, and you shouldn't lose all faith in Veeky Forums just because the people you're seeing are fucking disappointing

It is nice having them here because the face rate thread doubles as a cringe thread.

Obviously it's photoshopped, was Dylann not a big enough tip off. The differences are pretty obvious, here they are by each person:
1. bigger ears smaller head
2. widow's peak enhanced
3. Nose enlarged
4. Legs and belly made larger
5. Neck stretched
6. Head enlarged
7. Eyebrow's fucked up, not much else
8. Widow's peak enhanced
9. Nothing changed here, original height shown
10. Face deformed a tiny bit, nothing too serious or specific

his fit isn't even that bad it's just his fucking necc

lol are you stupid

>Daily reminder that the people posting their faces/personalities are generally the insecure ones who are after validation, and you shouldn't lose all faith in Veeky Forums just because the people you're seeing are fucking disappointing
Daily reminder that people posting their opinions about how other people are insecure are insecure too.

Daily reminder that people pointing out that people posting their opinions about how other people are insecure are insecure too are insecure too

(You)

Shit, you got me

I am a sinner, but a humble servent

lmao ive seen that bloke on the train to city a few times on a saturday night. his mates look just as autistic aye
he is only about 5'8", looks like he is 14 years old

I am a sinner, but a humble servent