Sneaker General

just found a pair in my local store in my size, are these roshe-tier or am I good?

also general sneaker thread

questions, fits, c/n, discussions etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.adidas.jp/pc/item/?order=0&stock=0&limit=80&gendId=&cateId=1&cat1Id=&cat2Id=&condition=0&brand_code=&genrCode=&itemName=&new=&itemClgr=&price=&q=&itemJan2=112&sizeCode=&limited=&gendSub=&itemGecd=&mi=&sscan=&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than flyknit racers ultra boost nmds or any other sneaker nike or adidas has made recently.You're fine.

I like the model of this Tubular. Love them

I love this pic btw. Its a nice shoe. Hope you can pull it off

Thoughts on these?

God tier. Great shoe.

damn I need these pants

almost every black/white tubular is good as long as you have the right pants

These are on sale today.

Thoughts? Also comes in navy and gray

Ew no, don't cop. Those are 8th grade tier

Dont cop

Don't do it!!

Pic related looks/feels a bit cheaper than I expected. How bad is it? I'm on the fence about returning

ralph, never uspa

>those off-white-green soles

Hhhhgn

Very nice,
just got these from David as they were only $130 shipped, new to the rep game but I'm impressed. Love the yeezys but they're so annoying to get, feel like kanye fucked up.
They alright?

Would be better without that oversized branding

this pic gave me eyecancer

Lol I got the same ones for $20. The felt with no adidas logo that's not even close to a semi circle is a dead giveaway

w2c

think thats the angle buddy, like you know if you look at something from above it looks a different shape

End. Store. Don't do it they are cheap they are probably going to fall apart in a month

Should I just accept that I won't be able to get these next week?

Yeah probably.

Guess I'll drop 350 at most on them for resale

Its pretty subtle for nike anyways.

Thoughts? :C
New to this

ok, post a pic from the side then :^)

Dope but hard to wear outside mono black or grey scale fits

Here you go man, other one has the YZY

Tru. I like black alot

ok then, i take it back. those are pretty good reps. better than mine.

cheers boi, yeah they're pretty solid did some research, even turned to reddit and these are apparently the best. but were on sale they're normally $200 wouldn't pay that

From that angle it actually looks pretty decent, the toebox is a bit off tho

/manletshoes/

Its quite the opposite desu

I'm op, 6'3 shoe size 12

Very comfortable

in a 1-10 with superstars being 1 and dooms being around 9, 350s are a 5 when it comes to good looking sneakers. 750's look much better

What about comfort wise? 350s are light weight, comfy, the perfect summer shoe. Boost material really does make a difference.

Have you seen the new pureboosts? They look so so and fit your description

I want some basic bitch black mesh sneakers

don't like the branding on roshes
are vans iso 1.5s okay?
I'd be a bit worried about the quality there

is there anything else?

Thoughts?

autism core. go for it

Ultra boosts pretty much blow every shoe out of the water. Even the yeezy boost. Those, are really the most comfortable shoe ever, and I wear a lot of shoes. But the aesthetics of the 350s and it's second in comfort I prefer those.

I have them. Comfy and light as fuck. Buy them senpai. Won't regret it

Excellent model for tubulars, I'm considering getting nova pk anybody have them? How comfortable are they do you think?

I really don't know what to think of Tubulars familia. The design is pretty slick but the sole is just so huge. It also doesn't help that I saw a manlet wearing them the other day which fucked up his proportions

I have the cardboard tan ones and I might return them to get some pk. adidas shoes aren't the same without PK

ID on these?

How?

sambas gazelle or spezial? I like samba but these are nice

severe bait

they are ugly af

How did I do copping these? Contemplating returning them to cop OPs pair... I did get these for 70 under retail though.

yo why do these look like yung aladdin's shoes

7th Batch?

For curiosity reasons, what is your 10.

I really hate nike's usage of branding in their shoes,but they are decent if you had them for a bairgain

Qasas, rafs velcros

>rafs velcros
xDxDxDxDxD

I felt this one was more low key. The swoosh blends in with the fly knit though it is kinda reflective in the light.

tubular doom prime knit black white

>tfw had a pair of raf velcros but sold them for 2 years worth of gym membership

Which sneakers for a comfy-core look?

shop.adidas.jp/pc/item/?order=0&stock=0&limit=80&gendId=&cateId=1&cat1Id=&cat2Id=&condition=0&brand_code=&genrCode=&itemName=&new=&itemClgr=&price=&q=&itemJan2=112&sizeCode=&limited=&gendSub=&itemGecd=&mi=&sscan=&page=1

fuck adidas online store in japan is fucking nice. look at those yellow tab stans

>yellow
nigger, those tabs are gold

dude WHERE?

Off the Nike store. They were on clearance for 160, then used some discount code they were advertising and got another 30 off. Total I paid was 138 I think

adidas gazelles
retro runnners (not the overly techy ones) from brands such as saucony and new balance

suede is a comfy looking material on sneakers

as for colorway i would say definitely no patterns. neutral colors such as off white, navy, black, and grey are good but you could also get solid colors like blue (pic related), red, or green which are a good look for comfycore imo. you shouldn't get a shoe with a complicated or busy colorway, ideally it would be one color with a white sole and (optional) white accents.

these are just my opinions

samba or gazelle are the most aesthetic sneakers imo, spezial are awful

should i Cop, boys?

Perrin go to sleep

What type of pants look good with tubular novas

Pinrolled black pants or anything tapered

>paying 130 for a rep
really tho there are some 350s going for 75 that look just as good as those

can basketball shoes be fa?

Hell no user, don't return them. I've had them and worn them to fucking death for over a year. Raves, clubs, woods, dirt and general everyday wear these things have been through. Plus they adhere to your feet after some wears and they get sooo comfy.

KEEP THEM user I LOVE THESE SHOES FUCK

Anyone know when Ultra Boosts restock? Finally have enough money to but them, figures they're sold out everywhere.

W2c pants damn

lol looks like roshes but cost more
whats the point? to look cool on the internet? no one in real life will notice difference

eh big difference in the sole

How do you clean yours?

Can anybody recommend a decent leather high top for under $100?

Recent cop, waiting for them to arrive. Going to skate in them all day

bruh, don't listen to him. you can add color, but you have to be earthy.
try olive tee, tan pants with these shoes.

what is up with all you autistic fucks talking about nike's branding nonstop? I've seen this mentioned like 50 times in past 2 days

it's probably the same guy

I'm looking for a pair of understated beaters for this summer. no vans, nike, etc. puma, adidas and converse ok, then what? I'd like to add to my list... superga, plimsoll, volleys,... any recommendations for original classic brands?

tretrorn?

*tretorn

Figure this is the best place to ask but how do you keep your shoes from wearing down at the heel like this? Pic is from google but it's the same idea. Do I have to walk on my tippy toes or something? I hate having the heels run out on my sneakers.

You are right, it's caused by the way you walk. Maybe go book an appointment with a pedorthist.

what day is the drop?

these look fire

they look meh. its tooo subtle for a tubular and its missing that tubular sole. I'd buy if it was on sale.

I buy shoe goo and apply it to where I usually wear my heels as soon as I get the shoe.

Got my first pair of white sneakers.

How do I keep them white? They're that fake leathery material.

r/fashionreps?
Is it worth copping UB reps?

just spend the 180 lol.

Lol more like 250 in Aus, plus they never restock :(

Core blacks just dropped as a GR in Australia, what colourway were you after?