I need a haircut, but have receding hairline. any sugestions?

i need a haircut, but have receding hairline. any sugestions?
(buzzcut makes me look like cancer patient since im skinny)

Other urls found in this thread:

s234.photobucket.com/user/suwarnaadi/media/hair/fata_diamant_johnny_depp.jpg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fucked up the picture but you get the drill

Think it looks good on you.
Maybe get it a bit cleaned up, maybe, the sides look a little bit as if you attached a ball of cut hair there, at least to me when exclusively analyzing it since I feel like I was asked to do so. It's an unusual length.
I think you look a bit like Keanu Reeves, so you might want to think about something he did/ does.

Also, I think your chin could support a pony.

Do the styles in your head and then apply.

>pony
bangs

(╬ಠ益ಠ)

?

i growth terrible beard lads so it wont really work. i like hair at this lenght desu but could use a good example how to pull it off. i know nothing fancy could be done with receding hair but everything might help
also, thanks for tips, i used to cut my hair myself all the time. i have strange dislike for barbers. dont know why tho

How old are you my man? You look like your pushing 40's.

27 ;_;

It's quite a hassle. I'm not a barber nor do I want to pack your head full of unnecessary thoughts, just dismiss when think it isn't physically possible.

A barber would probably first fet your hair at a more equal length to ge them more full which would shorten them overall.

You might manage to pull hair from the green area to the red area.

Get a really good barber. It's always an investment.

You need hair product experiment with a bit of hair oil.

But man, do you even care? You don't necessarily have to.

im not dying because of it but i want to impress one chick at my home country
thanks for this! ive seen inspirations like Lucius Vorenus in "Rome" or Jude Law, but i guess its not this terrible yet.
i suppose its called caesar cut

It's called fasson cut and basically means short sides and back.

You don't have the length portrayed in the red circles though. I don't know where to get it from, you have to experiment with proportions.

Having hair stick out where the red circles are lightens your nose while accentuating your cheekbones from that angle (that's at least what you want to achieve).

You might want to look for various cuts and combine their aspects.
The pic to this post i.e shows how to work with a recessing hairline in particular.

Johnny Depp always has nice hair cuts for inspo.

And then you can check out Atesh Salih in order to understand what features are attractive so you can enhance them in your face.

With hair cuts it's really about what they do to your face.

hey thanks this is great!

s234.photobucket.com/user/suwarnaadi/media/hair/fata_diamant_johnny_depp.jpg.html

get an ivy league.. like an over grown crew cut. although your facial attributes would fit a shaved head. clean bald, though

I know that feel

im 18 and I look like im 35
every day a new wrinkle out of nowhere
every day another inch from my hairline
every day my bright red hair gets a little more dull

i dont care, girls like me and i grew out of obsessingly want to impress everyone. most people are quite shit and shallow so i dont care. its mostly about coinfidence really
i just need bloody haircut

if you went shia core, you could pull it off

shia labeouf or shiite?

labeouf all day.

if i had his hairline i wouldnt ask here in the first place lad. we only share 5head

Give me your fucking hair thank you very much, stop whining.

>girls like me

Sounds like you're a little validation-starved, my insecure baseball mitt-skinned baldlet

i didnt mean to offend you

Is this the new JUST cut?

You're good looking. Just buzz that shit, for the love of god.

At what age did you start balding?

shave my dude. even if you are using the big 3 shave until you have noticable change

i think 16? its very slow process in my case i guess. maybe ill do as you say, but im afraid of looking like a slavshit

What are you talking about? He doesn't even look he's balding.

well i have receding hairline, not really balding like old man. my father and his father look same, they started their balding process around 40 from back of the head.
this is me 10 years ago

man this looks like 500000 times better

youre not the only person that tells me that but i had almost all my life and acty having a hair doesnt makes me look like street chav (buzz is associate wit being a criminal). only other pic i have, dont hate it was so long ago

>makes me look like street chav (buzz is associate wit being a criminal)
nobody actually thinks that, but hey, it's your call

im from world you wouldnt understand, its like a trash mark and its hard to pull it off and look like decent person

it's time to embrace your slavcore, friend.

you were made for it.

im living abroad and dont want to have anything in common with diaspora, but thanks for all help m8

shut up and get decked in gosha