/room/

post effay rooms

is my room effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/07/effects-of-fluoride-to-children.aspx
ada.org/en/about-the-ada/ada-history-and-presidents-of-the-ada/ada-history-of-dentistry-timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait

this is /mu/,/v/, and autistic

/mu/ is my most browsed board

looks like my autistic ex-gf's room senpai
so no it's not effay

Ignore the ducks.

pretty Veeky Forums
What's up wit the ducks?

what the actual fuck? why do u have ducks

polska

need more trees

The only redeemable thing in there would be the ducks if they weren't chicken.
2/10

why is there amiibos on the wall lol

This looks cozy as fuck

it's even more comfy with all of the lights turned off and with the candle lanterns in each of the trees lit. At any point in daytime hardly any light from the outside seeps through, and it's always cold, comfy confirmed

>calling something autistic
Nobody gives a shit

Why does every room posted have a twin sized bed? When will you get a bed for adults?

because we're all alone losers and in our 20's

kek I remember the first time I saw one of these indoors tree. I like plants but these look like too much.

What kind of trees are these senpai? I need more plants please help.

Ignore the mlp merchandise.

hows mine

u r weird as fuck

>Rilakkuma

Mah nigga.

stupid cunt
autist

what gave you that impression?

strangely aroused

>kuroneko
pls stay away

Ew take those car posters down I had those when I was 12 you're not 12

i literally upchucked at this picture

This architecture is very 80s/90s contemporary, you could have a neat vaporshit aesthetic going on if you really wanted to.

where did you buy your fake hermes blanket? w2c

nice

Is that your office at home? You have some really expensive chairs there. and nice furniture. But your walls and floor give of the vibe of a doctor's office. Terribly dry, and sterile.

poor excuse for a desk. looks like not much goes on in this bedroom

Money can't buy taste.

looks comfy to me. is all that your wife's? or kids?

This cant be real. uh, so you just sleep in the smell of duck poop all night?

Not him. But the leaves look like ficus.

Eliza, omg Eliza, it's me your biggest fan. I'm SOOOO glad you posted another picture of yourself. This was a REALLY funny joke and you are just absolutely hilarious. Thank you for contributing this bedrooms thread in a manner appropriate for an anonymous anime image board. Omg guys look, it's ELIZA, SHE'S POSTING FOR US!!! :DDD

i don't get it. why did you respond to that post (me)?

you have a lot of stuff to work with here but youve made it so plain. Car posters normal desk and chair

> Shitty disney printouts on the wall

>peadocave

I've been here since 09 and you guys still make me laugh so much

what the FUCK is this picture

tell me eliza

>squid girl

mah nigga

Hahahahahahahthis made me laugh

This

grimes-core pic

this nigga got an audio interface on his smart tv

Here and on /bst/ you always get told the same shit. Why do you always post the same bland layout. Get some personality.

I...can't ignore the ducks

"ignore the ducks"

you're kinda repulsive

what the frick

haha holy shit jake, you're back
how have you been senpai?

I bet your weed is shit.

you havent seen my teeth yet have you :-)

everyone makes fun of me for it but ill have the last laugh when they get cancer from fluoride poisoning

>flouride poisoning
If surviving means I look like that, I don't want to.

u need a computer

fluoride is also linked with lower IQ in children and it doesnt even prevent tooth decay in the first place...fluoride in the water supply is an industrial waste product

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/07/effects-of-fluoride-to-children.aspx

i cant afford one lol and idk how to build my own

Reposting from the last thread.

Anyone know good places to buy nightstands? Preferably in Ontario. I've tried most well known stores and coming up with shitty dark stained wood stuff. Or they're just ugly.

just come over and use my computer

yo listen up
I understand your viewpoint on fluoride and modern dentistry and whatever

"kek our ancestors didn't use toothpaste"

1. they had completely different diets than we do
2. they cleaned their teeth to some extent, toothpaste didn't magically appear out of thin air in the 1900s

have fun with infections
which you already clearly have
I'm not making fun of you
that's disgusting, I honestly feel sorry for your delusion

google is your friend
ada.org/en/about-the-ada/ada-history-and-presidents-of-the-ada/ada-history-of-dentistry-timeline

Agree with You need to paint your walls a different colour and get a space rug or wall art or something it's so outrageously bland

Hey man, where'd you get that brown blanket? I really like it.

ikea, it's very comfy

there is in fact fluoride free toothpaste

Not ikea. It was my Mother's. It's from some mill from PEI I think. I've seen similar styles around though.

Macausland Mills. Looks like you can still buy their stuff.

Which kind of trees are those? And how do you manage the humidity?

You want it natural? Yeah, have fun having to take care of shitty fake dentures at the age of 40. That looks like early stages of periodontitis

You have a really nice doggo. Room is 7/10, not a huuuge fan of the shelves and it's a little plain, but it still looks pretty comfy.

Also, weird question what are your room dimensions, if you know? Moving into an apt soon and I'm trying to figure out how much space a full bed with take up.

they're plastic my man

I wrote it down somewhere but I'm not at home. It's not a huge room, maybe 12x9 or so. I'll post again when I get home and let you know. That's a Queen bed, just FYI. The lens I shot this on is really wide so the dimensions look a little off. There's a dresser and closet behind where I stood, but yeah it's kinda bland. I'm just sick of coloured walls. Might get some nicer curtains to give it a bit more pop.

Eh, don't kill yourself trying to find it, rough estimate's fine. That's about the same square footage as my new place so I'll keep this in mind, thanks user

good familia, how about you?

W2c pupper

Rate? Suggestions?
Just moved in a month ago.

Corgi/Kelpie mix from a no-kill shelter. He was/is a bit of a headache; way worse back then. They had him for a few months before we came along and adopted him. It gives me all the feels thinking if he were at nearly any other shelter in the city he would have likely been put down.

Is that a real working lamp, or did you just crumple up paper and put it on top of a lamp

It's a real working lamp. Lampshade is from ikea desu..

what games do you have?
they didnt really have that different of diets than us now..and fluoride hasnt even been out for a century. its not even old enough to really test if its safe or not in long term effects... but it has been found that it has many negative side effects which is not worth. i mean come on, the nazis added fluroide to the water supply for jewish prison camps to keep them docile and weak
its still toothpaste and i make my own

anyways i dont care what you say about my teeth. i know what im doing is the right thing because my ancestors did the same centuries ago and they turned out fine. fluoride is cancer and i wont accept that into my body.
plus idc if it looks gross to you. im not interested in shallow people desu and my bf does NOT care that my teeth are yellow, so just shut up about it already

fuck off ledditfag

Awful

w2c good commission art

i'd commit a murder for that desk tbqh

I know you're a meme but just go to Whole Foods and buy w/e toothpaste there or brush with baking soda. At the very least use floss

W2C ducks

its my fetish

more pics pls

Gimme ur wp pls

Not much but it's all I got rn

my very small room, recently painted white