Watch Inspo Thread

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/Elektronika-5-Originale-Sowjetische-Digitaluhr-80er-Vintage-CCCP-UdSSR-Russland-/201583226725
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/leather-nato-straps
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-regimental-strap-gray-white-and-beige-18-mm-20-mm?variant=1001372116
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-regimental-strap-light-blue-and-white-18-20-22-mm
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-strap-navy-18-20-22-mm?variant=916736365
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-strap-nordic-blue-20-mm
cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/leather-nato-straps/products/leather-nato-strap-stone-gray?variant=780611001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Veeky Forumsggot purchased this
>never came back to post cool pics

This goofy piece of shit actually looks pretty cool. What strap do you use with it?

W 2 fucking c?

ebay
IIRC they're called 'elektronika' or something like that

Yes I know, but what should I search for to find this "burnt stainless steel" look?

my most wanted watch

I can't stand the 6 and 12.
I believe some German brand does the same thing with some watches

no idea

>digital watches

i like this one. made by elektronika

I think its Parnis, they have a watch called the portugal that is an automatic mechanical for about 300

Its like these people wanna be plebs

Parnis is a Chinese brand specializing in knock-offs

Its funny to see someone posting my watch, are you interested in buying it?

What do you call that kind of watch strap?

I'm not that guy but I want it, but you're probably wanting more than I can currently part with.

underrated post

I really love the look of stainless steel square digital watches, but is there anything higher quality than Casio? Maybe in the $100-$400 range?

How much are you selling it for?

49€, I live in Germany.

Got this gem (This is a 1985 Original)
Faded gold and cracked screen, this shit has character

My Raketa Kopernik has just arrived, thoughts?

Here's a wristshot. Perfect for bitch wrists. Love the eclipse-insipired designed, its thinness and doomed acrylic crystal.

definitely interesting

Where did you get it? Ebay? If so what seller?

Also which is the minute hand and which is the hour hand?

Looks stellar man. Good taste.

Ok I see the bigger circle is the minute by the layering.

fedora tier...

thanks

I got it from eBay, like all the Russian/Soviet watches I've own. But I didn't get it from a watch seller but from some random guy.

yeah, the golden circle is the hours hand the other one is the minute. The usual stick marker is obviously the seconds.

I kind of thought like you and I was thinking about giving it to my gf, doubt it would look fedore tier on a woman desu.

Cop or not, will run me $67 in my currency.

I have both the gold and silver version and I love the silver more for everyday use. Gold one can look tacky, but if that's your thing then go ahead.

ebay.de/itm/Elektronika-5-Originale-Sowjetische-Digitaluhr-80er-Vintage-CCCP-UdSSR-Russland-/201583226725

pretty sure this is the dude's listing, for anyone interested

>Current year
>The P-word

>ebay.de/itm/Elektronika-5-Originale-Sowjetische-Digitaluhr-80er-Vintage-CCCP-UdSSR-Russland-/201583226725

Yeah, that's it. I should consider writing the description in English as well.

people talk shit about this thing but i bought it for ~$10 on amazon and i get compliments on it all of the time

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/leather-nato-straps

thoughts on muji?

Orient is okay

IWC Portugieser tier reporting in

Would Veeky Forums like to help me pick my next watch? I know most will say the Omega for brandname but pick one with the best aesthetic

if you really want that minimalist look you cant go wrong with the orient, also likely the cheapest automatic from all of them.

The one with the blue arrows is the prettiest imo. I like the pattern and the blue colour.
Also check out Zeppelin and Junghans, might be you style. Also Meistersinger if you want something special

Funnily enough, the Tisell is my favorite as well, but the only one that is only available on their Korean site and not their English one. Still trying to find a way to cop it since I have no Gook buddies.
Junghans is a little out of my pricerange, but I really like their Max Bill collection.

Won an ebay-auction for this. £5, seller says it works. Any recommendations for a strap?

Sadly that's def more than I'm able to spend RN.

Oh well, at least the Soviets made a fuck-ton of everything, right?

Where my Soviet meme watches at

>mum have a look at this epic mason watch I got on the Internet!! Am I illuminateee now?

Fedora

more or less how it went

>not even authentic
lel
way too big lel

I have this with the rubber/plastic band. It looks ok, but if I could go back and unbuy it and get something else I would.

Thinking of getting this, is it a good choice?

w2C!?

Pl0X

anime tier

jesus christ why is that image so big

Just bought a Timex Weekender and I want to buy other nato straps, but I don't know what colours would look good on a dusk Timex. Anyone got some tips?

Well what kinda clothing do you normally wear user?

I'm dress like a normie, I mostly wear jeans and a crew neck. During summertime I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I would personally go with something like these:

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-regimental-strap-gray-white-and-beige-18-mm-20-mm?variant=1001372116

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-regimental-strap-light-blue-and-white-18-20-22-mm

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-strap-navy-18-20-22-mm?variant=916736365

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato/products/nato-strap-nordic-blue-20-mm

cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/leather-nato-straps/products/leather-nato-strap-stone-gray?variant=780611001

Or find a different tan/beige leather or a grey strap that matches your grey.

hi

not bad, did you have to down a bottle of wodka for this or what lol

Should i cop? Or wait until a better looking one comes up? I prefer the designs with musical notes or a horse on them but I don't know when one will come up in my area...

My wrists for a 23 year old is like a 10 year old.
What watch can I wear in a semi formal attire / job?
> button up no tie
> simple slacks
> semi formal shoes / can even pull off boat shoes, no dress shoes required
> pair it with a messenger bag

Found this in my grandfather's chest when I was cleaning it out. It's from around 1979, it's a Seiko c359-5000. Be careful choosing one, it can run you up to 200$ for a mint one. Pic related isn't mine, but it looks exactly the same

Also copped this off my friend for 20 bucks, it's already scratched a bit so I can daily it without being worried if scratch it

Good cop if you're under 21

Guys, where can I cop a genuine gold Casio databank like from the 80's? and how much will it cost do you think?

I'm checking ebay but a lot of listings are from
>Honk Kong

Yeah, don't get 'em off of ebay. they're a gigantic amount of fakes and the genuine ones don't even cost that much, can't be much markup or profit for them.

Where do you get genuine ones from? the Casio website doesn't even have the one I want, and it doesn't even look like you can buy directly from there.

This would be my first ever watch watch so sorry if this is stupid obvious.

Quartz is for kids.

I got mine (silver) from ebay and afaik it's legit. Still works fine after months of use and came in the box with tags etc.

Initially I found someone selling a gold one on craigslist, but I decided against that colour.

Agh, they all look great. What are the prices for them? I own a Santos de Cartier which I love wearing with OCBDs and white tees with black jeans, but would also like to get a round watch with a leather wristband.

IIRC they're all less than 300 bucks, except the Speedmaster pending on which one you buy/vintage.
Do you have any preference on the ones I posted, m8?

Vacheron Constantin Master Race reporting in

posted this in the other thread, old pic

If you want you could try redneck blueing it.
1. heat the metal
2. dip it in used oil
3. gz

Tough question.

Probably something like this:

Tisell > Omega > Seiko.

Or

Tisell > Seiko > Omega.

You can't go wrong with any of these really.

Let me know which one did you choose!

also what should I wear with this

Bump for small watch face, not too dressy watch

Patek Calatrava

hello if any of you guys are still around I don't suppose you could tell me where your watches are made? trying to get a legit one here.

Really like it but I'm looking for something more casual, any advice?
Similar or lower price range

How do I into seadog-core?

All genuine Casio watches are made in Thailand ironically. Check the back of the watch, it should look like this. I lucked out and got mine as a gift from my Uncle, Whom bought it in Thailand

Also, Pay attention to the face of the watch. It should have every feature on it.

Every feature?

oh and also where is the band made? I'm seeing these where the watch is made in Thailand but the band is made in china.

Does that number on the band where it connects to the watch have any significance?

I own a Casio diver watch and the back says cased in China. Are these modern manufactured Casio watches?