Comfy undies

Most comfy undies thread.

Post the most comfy underwear you've ever worn/wear.

none

UA boxer jocks

Tbf they are the only nice underwear I've purchased.

Are there any designer undies?

These are what I wear right now, gottem at some store years ago. Honestly haven't found better underwear yet and I'm starting to get massive holes in these. I think this is the same model but it's been so long. They look the same at least. Cheap as heck and don't ride.

Favourite pair

What's with the front sleeve?

Calvin's
Hands down. And they last an eternity

H&M boxer briefs are pretty comfy and make your junk look good. Plus they're 3 for $12.

Duluth Trading CO "buck naked" underwear. It's like an outdoors company. The underwear is god tier.

I wear briefs from joe boxer. About to buy some panties though to see what they're like

Mostly boxers here but I've been wearing briefs occasionally lately and I like them. Been wondering about panties too, I'm probably going to order online, do you know if American Eagle clothes are marked? I don't want my roommates seeing anything.

Why are you two men interested in buying panties? Is it for sexual reasons or desire for comfort? Because this thread is only for the discussion of comfort in undies and all sexual escapades must be taken elsewhere.

I just want well fitted natural fabric boxers. Any suggestions?

If it is for comfort than those two should look into bikini or low-rise slips (which are basically fly-less briefs).

The problem with underwear like that is if you have thick legs they rub and get irritated. At least that's what happens to me. I don't know how thick girls do it unless they wear briefs too.

Agreed, though wish they had a bit more space for the junk.

The saxx pro elite is really good for compression gear.

These!

I guess I will have to try these out. I don't like my junk being squeezed too hard. But straight up boxers are usually too spacious.

diapers, actually, weird and gross but by far the most comfortable by A LOT

Maybe they're good for me because I'm a grower, so if you're not they might be too tight

Usually sold in either 2-3-4 packs.
My biggest regret is buying underwear in small since I'm a skinny long guy everyone told me to buy them in S when I was in my teens. In the end Medium feels so much nicer.

I also have some nice polyamide armani boxers but people are looking for cotton I guess.

image got removed, its basic puma boxershorts