twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he's a Veeky Forumsg

Yes
God bless this man

I fucking love Milo

Who else watching his stream at UCLA?

twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480

yeah, its not the best one so far, cause those fags blocked the door for like 50 min. still good fun, though

>those red Zanotti's

gays are not as effey as they sometimes think

milo is alright

He's a faggot who has fetishized Donald Trump. I'm surprised that fellow right wing leaning people like him so much.

this is the right wing's very own "black friend" in gay form

The alt-right is so autistic

He's a semi-relevant obnoxious fagggot unbeknown to the vast majority of peopleputside Veeky Forums.

yes.

>conservative
No

wtc shirt

hes pretty effay i don't like his faggot attitude tho

nothing against fucking faggots he just annoys me

Who the fuck is Milo

I think his opinions are alright. He voice pisses me off though but I agree with him on most subjects

his fashion style is absolutely terrible though, look at his Instagram. someone should tell him to lurk more Veeky Forums

He's a retard who finds the lowest hanging fruit to 'rek'. /pol/lacks and right-wingers eat it up because they are, for the most part, not very bright at all

Anybody can out-debate feminists. Whenever he's comes up against anybody who actually knows how to debate, he looks very very stupid

>A gay jew that sucks black dick and love Israel-loving Donald Trump.

Least Veeky Forums

*half jew

Pretty much this.

The only reason that failed tech journalist is even famous right now is because gaymerfags are easily woo'd.
I mean
>Pretending an unknown publisher sucking cock to get her shitty text-based game reviewed at all is totally an issue.

>Don't worry, I only put HALF a roofie in your drink.

t. cuck

No, he tries too hard.

milo's brand of republicanism is the least effay in existence, it's on the level of the 'cuck carl' meme guy

This.

MItt Romney's young followers were actually Veeky Forums-ish fratboys.

Milo's fans are overweight faggots who think a MLP shirt is acceptable.

>being famous because youre the pied piper to a bunch of gaming faggots

Almost as pathetic as being a Youtuber.

he's great, wears some badly fitting suits sometimes though

t. misogynist

he was wearing guiseppe zanottis in s recent video i saw

This is the fourth time I've heard that name today. What exactly does he do?

Alt-right journalist and speaker

he's gay and complain about feminism.

He's very edgy hence why some teenagers here like him.

A failed tech blogger who whores himself out to the lowest conservative bidder. (See: Being half Jewish and trying to pander to alt-right neo nazis.)

Will say literally anything conservilards want to hear as long as they GIB MONEE.

Not that guy, but being right-wing doesn't make you misogynistic.

I love him no homo. He's doing the lord's work

rather sam hyde become famous then this milo faggot who's fanbase is a bunch /pol/tard gamers

no, but being a milo-supporting /pol/lack who uses words like cuck does

Pretty much these

milo calls himself a cuck, you cuck

>cuck, an insult directed at men
>misogynistic

lol good one

Sam Hyde is literally Tim and Eric for the alt-right

At least Milo talks about issues on some level. Sam Hyde doesn't take a firm stance on anything because his shtick is taking the shit out of everything.

at no point in that post did it say the word cuck was misogynistic

>Not that guy, but being right-wing doesn't make you misogynistic.
>no, but being a milo-supporting /pol/lack who uses words like cuck does
>Being right wing doesn't make you a misogynist but using words like cuck does
>Words like cuck does

>at no point in that post did it say the word cuck was misogynistic

Just kys retard

meant for

Socal Junkiecore desu
Looks like he's auditioning for an HBO Fear and Loathing TV series

I know he is and I still prefer him over milo anyday.
/pol/tards believe anything and unironically start becoming racist. they need humor

I find him very charming and his fashion is usually on point. Keep in mind his entire tour is about being a flamboyant faggot, so his dress is pretty out-there...

I think its funny how people here, and on the left, are quick to dismiss him as some uncle-tom on tight right. The mordern right-wing isnt nearly as dogmatic as it was in the 90's... And id argue its FAR less adherent to identity politics than the left. An openly gay man, a black woman, etc... will get far more attention and respect in the republican party than a straight white male who does not self-flagellate himself about the supposed wage gap, rape culture, multiculturalism, the crusades, the patriarchy, marriage equality, etc... while in the presence of a mixed crowd.

No, he's a disgusting un/fa/ homo with disgustingly high body fat. You were given a containment board for a reason, fuck off /pol/

Gay dude that supports trump

>Fashion is on point

Everyone should disregard this pleb's opinion.

His hair is a solid 9/10 on every appearance i have seen.

Hair is one thing, the clothes, another.

He looks like ass in most of his outfits.

Un/fa/ AF

sorry i am not american, but what are some of the good things about trump? why does this guy support him?

>Why does this guy support him.

See Milo whores himself out to whatever lowest common denominator he thinks will make him the most $$$.

This blew up in his face recently, when neo-nazi alt-righters called him out.

Not an argument.