Are bombers still in? i dont see them that much anymore. and whats replaced them if they are?

are bombers still in? i dont see them that much anymore. and whats replaced them if they are?

ps ik asos is shit but im talking about bombers in general not asos bombers

Not basic bitch ones like that my man, you can find these in literally 90% of mall stores

It's too hot to wear them

fluffy and leather bombers wil always be in.

the slim fitting ones are good but the little zipper pouch on the left arm is kind of fading

it's too warm for a bomber usually in the summer. it's a typical spring/fall piece

What would be a decent summer jacket?

As an item I don't think it will be outdated one day. But be sure to invest into unique and good one, something from Our Legacy or Cav Empt.

Either a denim jacet or something very thin (perhaps rainjacket if it rains). Normally you don't need one if it's warm.

Should I cop a bomber? I really need a new jacket.

Windbreaker

yes they are fine. just make sure it's not too cheap in quality and material or you will look like a highschooler.

get either a leather one, a flight jacket or a slim fit without the arm pocket and you are good to go.

I live in Northern Europe and even on warm days it can get pretty cold in the evening.

A slim fit sounds like the way to go.
Any brands to look at?

APC, Acne, or Our Legacy.

I think the reason lots of people don't like it is the fact you can look like a highschooler easily.

denim jackets are the eternal GOAT

its summer u retard

in the northern hemisphere, fag

JUST A HEADS UP PPL

A BOMBER HAS TO FIT SMALL

CANT GO PAST YOUR HIPS

welcome

I still wear them. Comfy and pretty good in terms of price most of the time.

Looks like 90% of bombers but 100% of shit

i wish bombers would just die already

>are bombers still in? i dont see them that much anymore.

It's June.

its time for bombers to die desu