/lhg/ - LONG HAIR GENERAL

Post inspo and discuss routines and progress.

I'll start off with some inspo

daily reminder than lots of volume is not needed

that's all for now unless someone wants more

post more senpai. my hair is the same length as the guy wearing the blue coat. i dont know what to do with it.

dumping some

Here are mine

Here's a slightly better pic, they still look a tad darker than they do when under sunlight tho

smeagol

Your pic is my goal aesthetic. Any suggestions on what to do with my hair while it's growing out?

hide it

But where? How?

No need to hide it really. I'd be proud of it

Own it, it's quite nice. Man bun would also look good in few months.

yes sir

>Beard + long hair = Caveman Jesus
>Long hair alone = effeminate vaginaboy

Know the difference. It could save your life.

Lots of thin hair in here.
Is my curly hair good?
Sometimes I bun it.
Do you guys put product in your hair besides shampoo and conditioner?

Been rocking the bun for a while now. I've been tying it further down to accommodate a sunhat, since it's been very sunny lately. Don't use hair products, just warm water every day. Hair's happy. I should wear it down more, but I get nervous that people will think I'm a wild person. I'm really pretty shy.

mine

bottom right is my goal length at the moment. year and three months of growth from an undercut with long top.

had it cut twice (about two months ago to fix ends) and about 9 months ago to fix the balance between top and sides

6 & 7 good, others meh

Looks dope my man

Pls rec some good hair products
Preferably weekly masks or some shit like that
I need moisture

Also, any good hair perfume/essential oils?
I want my hair to smell delicious, I know they can be drying but I'd only use it on special occasions

That guy looks annoyingly weird

goat

How do I get Lex's style? I have the length necessary.

>tfw can't grow a beard

My hair use to be like that, but even thicker. Sucks being a balding 22yrld. Trying to save to get a hair transplant so I can regrow my amazing locks.

coconut oil, for both points

tea tree oil is also supposed to be good for hair

okay so i've got long as fuck hair (shoulder length) and i need advice on where to buy non gay headbands or whatever because it's gonna be hell when it's warmer. thanks my bros

how to achieve goat hair

How long will it take to achieve this length?

caveman jesus 4 lyf

About a year from a buzz, depending on if your hair is curly or not

1, 4 and 7 are dope

I concur with this opinion. Your hair won't grow at a constant rate throughout though. It'll grow less in winter than it does in summer.

At the current moment it reminds me of YungLeo but curlier. Just rock that for a bit, looks good.

lazy dreads is my goal, my dreads look like crap right now

inspo

How to get a look like this?

>I will never have miles hair

Oops

don't post this disgusting kid. hes the grimes of russian pop

sick

Dustin Clare always makes me go "n-no homo"

You look like the theather shooter

>long as fuck hair
>(shoulder length)

lmao

thats my hair right now, washed it 3-4 days ago.

If my goal was OP's pic, do you think a beard while it's growing out would work?

w2c hat?

you're really qt, I think long hair (long enough for a ponytail) would suit you

So beard, or no?

I've curly, and a bit frizzy, hair
When they're wet i can do wathever i want but when it's dry it's super frizzy
The only way i can "tame" them is by attaching them.
It's been 10 month i've let it grow, i plan for 2 more years, any advice to style my hair?

all dreads look like shit retards

r8
thinking bout getting undercut
would it be weird to leave top untouched>?

almost 2 years starting from a hy

first time im growing out my hair long

do i literally just let it grow for months and then go to the hairdresser to cut some shape into it?

I have sorta long hair with my fringe down to my chin and the back down to my shoulders, is warm water the best thing for growing it out? I'm getting tired of different shampoos and conditioners

>months
Try between 1 to 2 years.
If you end up cutting it earlier, you'll keep cutting it and be at risk for a prolonged awkward stage.

Why would a male want female hairstyle?

why not try it? if you don't like it, shave it

how long are we talking? shoulder length? about two years. and no, get the split ends trimmed and shaped up every couple of months as needed.

tfw you don't have to shave, i'm envious.

Any pictures of Black guys with long non-dreaded hair? Kind of want to do something like in OP but not fully straight, I saw some Instagram pics of a few black guys with similar hair but I can't find them anymore

Oh my god. Holy fuck, is this you? That is honestly the most beautiful man I have ever seen and I'm barely even gay at all. I would kiss him.

he fell for the beard meme
kek

You can give it a shot, but it might give your head the appearance of some strange proportions while your hair is very horizontally voluminous.

lose weight

Prince of aryans here. Last thing I did to my hair was shaving it with razor, I mean cutting part, ofc I wash and brush. I wash my hair everyday and with shampoo twice a week. Also brush only once in a day (after shower).

Currently growing my hair out, should I get it cut in the back to avoid the mullet effect? It grows fastest in the back i find

How can I get long hair ?? Mine grows in an afro type of way, any tips ?

glad to see someone else rocking the overgrown HY, im about two years in too and i love it more and more every day

10 months here, rate

have a drug induced psychotic breakdown and live out of your car for a year

no lol its some dude off reddit

I disagree.

Dropped

>How can I get long hair ??
LET IT GROW

I don't know what to do, other than obviously kill myself.
So far all I've been doing is shampooing and conditioning then brushing and blow-drying it after showering.

you're just in the awkward stage lad. keep growing for like half a year more and it'll look nice.

growing is a fuck lot of frustration

A few years. I want to become the floral goth

it doesnt look that bad desu

too high

How long does it take to grow robert plant tier circa 1970s hair?