Hey pals, i'm looking for a little help

I'm moving into comfort-core type clothing gradually. A lot of you guys are really Veeky Forums conscious and I thought you could help me find more comfort-core type clothing. I saw a thread where they had Asian designer type lounge-wear.. Just looking for some help you guys. Where can I find some and where can I see nice outfits of it. Post some too if you want too!

Other urls found in this thread:

page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c556323892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where to buy these types of clothing

bump

Y O H J I Y A M A M O T O

WHERE DO I GET THAT SHIRT

w2c everything i wanna be comfy

Ill post some inspo I got saved

The GOAT

Are those just blue chinos? And ID shoes?

slacker core bump with my favorite

I want to get some looser pants for max comf but I'm poor and Dickies looked perfect, until I tried them on and they were stiff as shit (should've known since they're work pants). W2C cheap comfy pants that look like Dickies 874?

Levi's hybrid trousers, but be warned inseam is short, same as their current jeans.
high waist is necessary for max comfy. very nice casual trousers though, I alternate between dickies and them.

pro-tip: buy slacks a size or two oversized then crop the hem yourself and use a belt for loose.

pro-tip: tucking oversized top into wide fit pants will create an awkward tight waist shape, you'll notice you'll always seem them paired with loose coat or layers - BUT a black, white or earth tone tee (or the right sweater) tucked into high waist pants will give a strong 'base camp/off duty' military impression so can still work.

OP discussing loosewave, not slackercore. slackercore is outdoorsy thrift shit. lots of loose fits to be found in thrift but it's old world cops.

what are those PANTS

Bump for pants

such a nice fit

Why are the "models" in these pics always Asian and most of the designers most commonly associated with this style Asian (Yohji and CDG)? Why don't Westerners want to be comfy?

>a black, white or earth tone tee (or the right sweater) tucked into high waist pants will give a strong 'base camp/off duty' military impression
Pics for reference?

Because Asians pull it off a lot better, without looking like hobos as much.

Just buy loose linen shit for summer

more fitted cotton shit for fall

wool shit for winter

And wear earth tones and pastels

It's a very easy look.

Just search for linen shirts

can someone explain whats going on with this pants? obv they are very cropped but it looks like he is wearing long underwear and has long tube socks as well

Because when white people do it they look just like stoners.

w2c pants????

you can only be comfy if you're a comfy asian. gaijin go home.

What are those shoes called?

espadrilles

Thanks!

espadrilles

espadrilles

yeah im def getting sick of low waisted pants

don't really have any. here's what I'm wearing right now, it's sort of what I mean but they're dickies and the navy tee gives a more work feeling than mil

ill dump some more

Would you recommend Dickies for this look? The fabric seems really stiff.

Currently own Our Legacy Relaxed Trousers in linen and AMI wool trousers.

can someone post fits with the dickies? on the fence about buying them.

Where can I find coats like the Middle and Right?

Seconding this, I'm curious about their versatility against regular chinos. Dickies rise is good, so I know thats a plus.

They are macs.

they are stiff, not at all like linen. they'll work for loose but not comfy. though it's not like they're necessarily uncomfortable.

but also most loose fits would lean towards cdg & yohji, with materials like wool. dickies have a much stronger workwear feeling. it's interesting because they still fit relatively wide, so they pair well with more artificial feeling tops, like leather or waxed cotton which are usually harder to fit into a loose fit with wool pants imo. but similarly it's hard to pair with yy tops.

but I have this cotton comme coat that I like to wear with them

I also like that they're common with skaters, so it works as a quieter and inexpensive fit for when I'm with normalfags without changing my style

w2c pants?

why cop dickies when there's so much cheap yohji in the world.
like this page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c556323892 it'll complete that look.

its h&m slim fit chinos.

w2c those jeans

How long have you had them? I hear they get less stiff over time.

got them a few months ago but only recently got the chance to start wearing them out as the weather's gotten warmer. I feel like they do lighten up with use. I'll try throwing it in the wash

I have a pair of dickies and they're really stiff at first. I've worn mine almost daily for 2 weeks now and they've gotten a lot more comfier. You just gotta break them in and then they start to fit your body

That's a fucking nice sweater in the middle
Surprise surprise

But it's in Japanese. Would a Yohji size 3 fit someone with a 29 inch waist?