Most effay smartphone?

What are you all running with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhamV7S7odk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such a shame that in the actual mobile market the form factor is limited

HTC one m8 reporting in

I run with a 1gb ipod shuffle that's probably 10 years old at this point.

also a wii fit meter and a sweatband

why the fuck would you run with something as big and heavy as a smartphone?

Cloud White Nexus 6 here, best phone I ever owned. Sadly I kind of damaged the metal frame because of I didn't buy a case soon enough.

/thread

I use an iphone because I'm not poor or some pretentious hipster faggot

Anything that isn't an iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, or SE is shit desu

The new Xperias are effay as fuck

Nexus 6p. Only downside is that its too big to fap with in bed

oneplus x

>wanting to look poor / outdated

Isn't this the opposite of the point of buying an apple product?

Yes but it the point of beeing effay

Oneplus masterrace

you can miss me with all that other shit posted to be honest
the white antenas looks so nice with the pink contrast

You sound like a pretentious hipster faggot though.

:)))

>the white antenas looks so nice
lol okay. The 6/6s design is literally the ugliest iPhone to date.

At least I'm not someone who needs 22 giga herds of jail broken power to in my phone. Like get that HTC nerd shit away from me.

On a budget and need an unlocked phone. oneplus any good?

Yeah you're just proving my point dude.

everything else is ugly

the phone itself, yes
customer service nonexistent tho

How so?

My Nigga

haven't had to contact them myself, but go to /r/oneplus you'll see what I mean

also, sharp aquos crystal

Fuck that phone looks nice

I got this Xperia. Is a bit big but it's great. I never liked those 5" phones since I have big hands.

Easily the iPhone 5/5s

They look even more beautiful when they are all worn out.

I thought nothing could top the iPhone 5/5S in terms of design. That was the case until the Galaxy S7 was released. Now it's easily my favorite smartphone design.

Wish the S7 edge wasn't so big and slippery. Would have gotten it over the normal S7 if it was a bit smaller. I hate how big phones have gotten. I liked being able to use my phone with one hand and when I went and got a new phone last week my only decent options were the G5 and S7. I was actually tempted by the iPhone SE because it's basically the only good small phone left, but I really didn't want to go back to having an iPhone.

Samsung seriously needs to stop putting their logo on the front of their phones though.
I ordered this case in light pink, I think it will be very cute.

damn i hate samsung phones but that looks effay af

Samsung's not so bad anymore. I had an S2 that was absolute shit and I swore I would never buy from them again. The hardware was shit, the software was ugly, and the updates were literally over a year behind and made the phone lag even harder and turn off randomly.
They're pretty good now though, top tier build quality and camera, no lag, software looks pretty good (still room for improvement), and pretty nice industrial design.

I always hated that big stupid button they have at the bottom

Phones should be button less by now ffs

When did Veeky Forums turn on Apple? Seems like most people were posting nothing but iPhones less than half a year ago.

I think phones should have more buttons.

Also that big stupid button is a fingerprint scanner so they can't really get rid of it (unless they do what Sony did and make the lock button the fingerprint scanner which they should).

>Seems like most people were posting nothing but iPhones less than half a year ago.

There's your answer. iPhone's are getting played out and people are sick of seeing the same thing all the time, just like what happens to shoes that get hyped too hard.

Personally I welcome it. There are a lot of phones with really nice designs and it's nice to see a little variety here.

dumping some of my favorites

this was just a concept but still good

Not if you try

the Thinkpad of phones

i love infobars

I always wanted a Docomo phone

They're more expensive than iPhones

I own a tablet that has no physical face buttons and I find it inconvenient.

If physical face buttons interfere with the design, then I suggest that the entire bottom of the phone (where the buttons are placed) be one big haptic feedback area. That way you can set your own button configuration without any physical or cosmetic alterations. You could have just one registered in the middle, the standard three configuration, two on each side, maybe even five or none at all, and it could be however you want.

This is different from phones and devices that have the face buttons integrated into the touchscreen where they rotate according to the orientation; I just want something that can be accessed in the same place and doesn't change (there's probably a workaround for this already, but this doesn't seem as functional and straightforward in comparison to what I'm suggesting).

Superb taste, but the thinkpad of flipphones is definitely the starTAC.

Is there any way to use these in the US?
the only smartphone function I use my phone for is web browsing and music.

Early adopter of the one plus two

Got my invite for the one plus three when it comes out.

My Sony xperia is broken and my dog chewed up my Samsung gs5 last year

Yes but don't buy a oneplus x

For only about $450 more than the price of an x you can get a 2 or 3 which is a flagship

The x is entry level

I like how some people believe that the iPhone is still a status symbol when it's the most basic bitch phone out there. Everyone has a fucking iphone.

iphone 6, but desu senpai the iphone 4 is the most Veeky Forums ever

Yeah but only losers don't have one. I don't know anyone cool with an LG, if your shit is green when you text me you get dropped

This right here. Space Grey 5S

Look everyone!

The baby with his first iPhone

I got an special edition iPhone, nigga. You probably got a prepaid one.

Why don't they come in solid black anymore? This gray block ruins it all.

Boy I've had iphone since 3gs get out of here with that brokeboy shit

Bought it with your daddy's monet I bet.

Having an iPhone won't make you less ugly, m8

I'm not ugly but thanks anyways hun!

I did buy my first couple with my parents money but I bought my 6s with my money, and I will buy my 7 and 7s with my own money as well

I can't believe there are actually people with this mentality. It's a phone you dork, and it isn't even expensive compared to flagship androids. Some of the brokest people I know have iPhones, treating it like a status symbol is laughable and pathetic.

This.

I only have an iPhone because I got it for free from my carrier otherwise I wouldn't have this piece of shit.

I hope having the display like that becomes standard, it looks so futuristic.

Why does it have the iPhone 5 flash and touch ID?

represent

This phone was really nice at the time it released. The glass was something mysterious that never cracked, the rounded design was comfy as fuck, the camera was alright. It's a fucking shame it wasn't running Android.

Are you serious? Americans are getting cucked hard, the two is literally £40 more than the x
I had no idea the pound was so strong, empire coming back boys

SE pink is better

Bait

bait harder poorfag, i bet you couldn't even afford a 16GB iphone 6 with your parents weekly payment without having to be grounded for months to recover echonomically.

>tfw iPhones are played out and Android is shit

Any Blackberry fans here? Will the company ever recover?

ayy

For the low
For the plug

Dann this is Veeky Forums af. Think about all the time you wouldn't be looking at useless shit now.

If you buy it online, the diff. at MAX is about $100
Been wanting a OnePlus so bad

I miss my OG Moto X. I had the ebony one and it was effay as fuck.

similar phones available in the us? for sprint specifically

I use a 9320 Curve and planned to buy a Passport, but sadly the OS is dead as fuck and if the company doesn't start selling more Android, it's doomed. It's sad as it was such a great company and made great phones on it's time

7 and 7s? do you really need to change it every year? I mean that is against what Steve Jobs had in mind for ecologic and sustainable technology.

Anyway, 5s and now SE got that timeless design, better invest on a SE and stop losing your money and time with a new clearly inferior design every freaking year.

just ordered an SE. i'm having trouble finding good designer shit that isn't knockoff LV or something like that. where do i find good shit for the 5/SE?

I liked Nokia's N9 & X7.

HTC 10 is what i use

youtube.com/watch?v=hhamV7S7odk