/Boots/ general

What are some good boots for hiking? Just copped these, how'd I do? (It's for backpacking so I went function over fashion but I still think they look p nice)

Post boots that you like

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2017/louis-vuitton/slideshow/collection#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you fucked up
shouldve gotten mountain lights or mountain passes instead

I considered it but I didn't feel like pulling out the extra $120

Yeah but danner does a humongous sale for father's day I got mountain lights last year for like 200 bucks

Damn, I have a camping trip planned the day before father's day, should have held out though

Literally any boot that fits you well is the best backpacking boot. I like Vasque for the toebox.

here's my backpacking boots, function > form

these are also good boots

do those have a fiberglass shank?

TPU shank

best boots incoming

Danners are pretty sweet and if you find them on salen theyre between 120-150. Great booys IMHO

>Made in US
>Look good
>Won't break

Anybody have experience with Salomon? I just bought their Jungle Ultra boot. It's on backorder, so I can cancel if they're absolute crap.
Pic related is the boot I bought.

soloman's are very good but jungle boots in general are a shit.
soloman quest 4d gtx is the one to get in terms of function, but they may not be the best looking boots in the world.

Would you mind telling me what makes jungle boots crap? I genuinely don't know.

rule of thumb is, the more modern the design the more comfortable the fit
the other rule of thumb is, the closer to a military boot, the less comfortable it is.
even the milsurp spergs on /out/ don't like jungle boots

I think the name "jungle ultra" is just branding, but if not I have a free return. If they're totally uncomfortable I'll return them and get something else, thanks.

on a different note... was looking for a thread to post these in. from LV cruise 2017. reminded me of the qasa and yeezy a bit. very Adidas. probably not as durable as the other stuff ITT but damn are they fly

Where can i find these. What are they called. More pics?

I don't know w2c (I don't think they're probably available yet), but they are Louis Vuitton, from the new Cruise 2017 collection. that's the best pic I have but here's a different version with a pointed toe. I'll just throw in the whole outfit because it's great and the model is gorgeous.

here's a link to the collection on vogue
vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2017/louis-vuitton/slideshow/collection#1

I forgot what the boots are on the right, can someone id for me thanks