Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byhx8DRP2U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1973_Aston_Martin_V8_fl.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=byhx8DRP2U0

What's your budget op

most effay car is a Porsche 911
but on the cheap side a lot of cars look nice
Hondas(accord>civic)do the job for me personally if you're talking cheap but u might have diff tastes

Good damn E30

lmao

nice one

>1987 Buick Grand National GNX
>Peel P50

Literally today baught myself a Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI with some custom rims and sport pack. I fucking love this thing. Pic similar but not the same exactly.

>falling for the scirocco tsi meme
I feel bad for you user.

Go on, enlighten me. btw I picked this car purely because of the looks. I know i could have gotten a bigger or faster one for the same price. I just love that cars aesthetic.

Porsche 944 is more effay.

This is nice as fuck.

This is what you want to strive for.

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV

> cheap
Jag E-Type

This is my dreamcar together with an 80's Porsche 911

Mercedes-Benz 190

I am also really curious why that car is a meme? I was looking to buy one myself.

yes

volvos are dope af

Is this a Hot Wheel?

>Modern
>American muscle

fucking disgusting

what is this? some stingray variant?

god tier:
e30 m3, datsun 510, bmw 2002

great tier:
e30, porsche 944, rx-7, pre-smog era muscle cars (overvalued but still cool)

good tier:
mercedes w201, volvo 240, clean datsun pickups, s13 unmolested, aw11,

skipped overly rare cars. 80's euro is what's in right now. 70's japanese is going to be the next thing. lowkey 80's japanese cars are still cool but overly hyped cars like supras are wack.

also station wagons are in, bump any station wagon model up a tier. ex: station wagon non-m3 e30 = god tier. volvo 240 wagon = great tier.

cars are a waste of money, space, and time.
if you live in the city, walk or taxi (preferrably taxi, count it as an expense at work).
if you live in the country, you MUST have a job that requires having a pickup, therefore buy a fat, powerful one.

Dream car

this only applies if you live in a major city with good public transit, so basically no american cities.

NY?

lol no

Thing looks miniature but I'd cop

Lol are those multi family homes?

Nothing is more aesthetic than a Morgan Aeromax.

Peugot? Very much like.

Getting a vw rabbit. Fuck you guys.

mako shark 2

>
im hoping youre basing all this off of looks alone. cause past that your list is beyond fucked

I'm planning to get one for cheap

nice

nice

Ooooh yeah
Goddamnit yes

are you retarted?

It's a list of good looking cars under 30 grand, mostly under 10 grand since OP said preferably cheap.
Nothing on that list is actually practical for your average person to own except the e30. Maybe the volvo, but the motors in them really suck and they're meant to be swapped.
300zx tt should be on god-tier too, can be had under 10k and they're so good looking lamborghini used the headlights for the diablo.

the rest of them are, mine isn't. i only rented it because it was the only place with a 2+ car garage in my area at the time.

not really good with cars but im pretty set with this car

this desu

Large, swoopy, oversized designs like the Mercedes S-Coupe, Audi A/S/RS7, etc. are my personal favorite. Have an A7 Prestige as a DD and love it to death. The BMW 6 series would be better if the interior design (at least on older models) wasn't shit.

I wish that the Jaguar F-Type/XKs looked as good in person as they do in photos. They look genuinely stupid in person and I'm not sure why.

The PT Cruiser KPOP Edition™ in a bright color.

Honda CRX for sure

hahahahhaahh literally a cuck's vehicle for your step son's soccer friends

No, that would be the Civic/Corolla/Elantra with more doors.

Veloster is a modern CRX for the under 30 crowd who aren't as badgewhore-y as the grandparents who fought against the gooks in the war.

The A7 looks terrible. The curvy roofline doesn't match the rest of the late-model Audi aesthetic. The CLS they copied is preferable.

None of these are affordable.

everyone i know who has bought one of these has had to take it in for warranty repairs before 10k miles. it's almost always a failed turbo. unacceptable for a modern car.

steer clear, "not really good with cars" and "rotary engine" are not two things that should ever mix. if you don't understand why, you definitely should not buy an rx8.

Why don't you own an e28 m5 user
Why do you have no taste?

The A310 is fucking nice. You can get one for 15k in France, that's alright.

This is before he put a load of decals on the car lol, seen it quite a few times irl

There is one recall on the car, for shattering panoramic roofs.

Meanwhile, the Ford Fiesta/Focus models that Veeky Forums instantly recommends over the Veloster have dozens of recalls mostly related to tranny problems.

Stancing is an immediate disqualification for cars ITT.

Thougts on this car ? I inherited it from my grandfather but i rarely drive it because it uses to much petrol

Always had a soft spot for this car.

Grail tier car. Cherish it.

My family used to have an Isuzu Trooper. I never appreciated how cool it was until recently.

>dat vid
oh you kids.
that video isn't drifting, it's power sliding,,, which is easy to do in any front-engined car with decent power.

drifting (in a car) is when you slide all four wheels of a car sideways, while going around a turn.
Drifting on pavement is almost impossible; it takes very high power & high speeds around a very hard turn.
Very few road-legal cars have the power, balance and tires do it and very few drivers have the balls to even try.
GTP cars sometimes do it in races.
4WD rally cars do it a lot, on dirt/gravel roads.
99.9999% of youtube dolts have riced shitboxes and no clue, they can't do it if their life depended on it.
"but..."
yea I know they call it that, but they are wrong. Power sliding != drifting. Ever.

>most effay car is a Porsche 911
the only thing Veeky Forums about a porshe would be the price--unless you had a 356
IMO a Veeky Forums ride should be more dignified and less about track performance. nobody can look at you much when you drive by at 200 mph anyway

a lawyer in my town has had a Aston Martin V8 since the 1980's. Ive always thought it looked nice, even now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1973_Aston_Martin_V8_fl.jpg
prolly can be had for not much, but the upkeep if these kinds of ancients can cost quite a bit

If you actually own that, congrats your car has been my desktop wallpaper for months. Overgod-holygrail-tier. The kind of taste money can't buy.
You're right in thinking that car's a shit daily driver. In addition to petrol, parts cost/availability sucks big time. Keep it garaged, keep it clean, use it as a weekend car and never get rid of it. You'll never find a car like that again in your life.

mfw I'll never own a lancia no matter how rich I get because of north american parts availability :(

I don't trust recalls to truly assess the reliability of a car. What I do know, is everyone I've known who has bought a veloster has deeply regretted it because of how much time it spends in the shop on warranty work. And a lot of these people don't even track them or drive hard. I also agree that FoST/FoRS/FiST probably have similar reliability issues. Really, most NA available new hot hatches aren't so reliable, what else are you going to compare to a GTI? It's not like modern vee dubs are reliable either.

911's are beautiful cars, but they're yuppiecore, overvalued, and beyond played out.

944's on the other hand, truly beautiful and effay cars by every metric. With none of the yuppie "hey look how rich I am" connotations tied to them.

>F-type looks stupid in person

Pretty sure most of the world disagrees with you there m8. Pic related, my F-type R.

First thing i'd buy if I win the lottery

>unironically buying Maserati

Enjoy having your car in the shop 6 months out of the year

Then buy two of them, so you can drive one while the other's being repaired.

Help Veeky Forums

Will have to choose a company car for the next year. Everything including insurance & fuel is paid so price or fuel efficiency is not a problem

First option is a DS 4 Crossback, pic related

second is a 308 SW

There are no other options. I could renounce to the car and use my own but I don't see the point

hard to beat an e-type convert

do not buy one thats not perfect

>look my old retro car that costs $500 and breaks down every 10 miles is Veeky Forums!

Yeah, no. Luxury cars(BMW 7 series, merc S class etc) and expensive sports cars(porsche, maserati, supercars etc) are the only Veeky Forums cars.

Anything else is just trash for poor people

can a bike be effay?

>What are the most Veeky Forums Cars?
porsche 911
bmw e46 coupe/cabrio

that dude is so punchable man
so pretentious