Tfw crooked maxilla

>tfw crooked maxilla
should I just kill myself?

dont worry about it

>you'll be fine

Actually it can make you more distinguished. Symmetry is boring and faces are more memorable if they are a bit wonky or there is an exagerated feature.

that's a load of a bullshit lmao

Very symetrical faces are forgettable. Depends on how wonky your face is though. If you look like this you're fucked, but anything slight isn't bad.

Damn that can't be real, can it?

Yeah, he posted in an r9k ugly thread

What's sad is that he would have looked handsome and masculine if he were symetrical.

Ryan Gosling's eyes are almost exactly the same level of asymmetricalness.

bruh i got this shit
one side of my face is lower than the other (cheekbones, mouth)
is there a surgery for this

yes lol

If it really bugs you that much, go to a surgeon.

Fuck, the worst thing is he would be really good looking if it wasn't for that. That sucks man.

jesus
never complaining about my asymmetries again

You won't have to if you go full Rick.

as long as you're Natalie Dormer or hotter you'll be aight

Not really

maybe not as bad as i remember

that looks like seth rogen

Nah, looks like the midwestern everyman who owns a truck and is a nice guy. He would own a dog and have a 6/10 wife who cooks good food. A little bland, but with plenty of butter.

looks more like a crooked mandible to me.

the maxilla and frontal bone are parallel to the spinal column and neck. it's the mandible that skews in that pic

Not even close to the same. His eyes still line up with each other. It's more that his jaw and nose is a little crooked.

A girl at my school had the exact same thing going on with her eyes. Must be some sort of condition

I'm pretty sure it's to do with the womb mishaping your skull while it's first growing. One side gets mushed.

I fixed him ;^D

>mfw chin is asymmetrical
>mfw I have long face syndrom
why even live

that actually looks better

I made the bottom half a bit too small though

there we go

No he wouldn't.

He would be if he lost just a biy of weight. He would dress masculine and americana and would be handsome. A mans man.