Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie and her llamas
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your face is absolutely stunningly beautiful. Glad to hear you are doing well. You look very good at 100, and I think that's a good place for you to maintain.

Here's the current faq: pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Please reply to this post with suggestions, additions, etc.
Thank you to everyone who has already contributed!

Why do they do daily blood and urine tests? What are they looking for specifically?

These programs sound incredibly expensive.

>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw
I contributed a bit more in the last thread, not sure if you saw it:
See what you think, edit as needed.

Thanks for making the FAQ.

Thank you!

My insurance covered me mostly. The urine tests are to check for ketones stuff and make sure you aren't purging, apparently they can tell if you're dehydrated from your piss.

I imagine they want to watch electrolyte levels, especially potassium, and hydration

I just added it, thank you so much for helping!

Yep. Usually they only do daily blood tests your first week and then it's weekly, but mine were daily for like 3 weeks because my electrolyte levels were really out of whack and I was so dehydrated they couldn't get a single drop of blood out my first 10 days. It's really unpleasant.

Anytime fampai.

>my electrolyte levels were really out of whack and I was so dehydrated they couldn't get a single drop of blood out my first 10 days
Couldn't they just hook you up to an IV and have you hydrated pretty quickly? Or even just Gatorade? Or does it not work like that?

helo famia daly remindar to stay hidhratted tank bye luv u

>3 PM
>100 calories left in my caloric allotment
>everyday I start strong but go over my hourly limit and fuck myself over around 4 PM like clockwork

help

>tfw just 2lbs away from max weight goal

feels nice desu

also feeling less of a craving for fast food junk

You could do some exercise in the afternoons if you have time.

Congratulations! When do the cravings go away? Mine are still pretty active.

Start eating later. You eating breakfast first thing in the morning? Try to push it back to like 10:30, or even better 11. Just have some coffee in the morning, then a bunch of water. The meal at 10:30 then can hold you over until like 2pm. Eat a meal that will just barely fill you there - then all you have left is dinner. Eat a light light dinner, again don't get to all the way full, then right before bed have a little something to calm your stomach before you sleep.

Basically if you can push back your eating another 3-4 hours, you'd reach your daily calorie limit by 6-7 which is dinner time anyways.

>When do the cravings go away? Mine are still pretty active.
Not that user, but I used to get cravings for fast food and such - until I had some after I hadn't for a while. It made me feel so ill after now I don't want fast food anymore. Once you stop being used to fast food and lose your tolerance for how it is made, then it just makes you sick. At least that's what happened to me.

I still crave cheesecake, because I love that shit, but last time I had it same problem as fast food: I ate a moderate amount, got home, felt really ill, and that was that.

I think it's partially once I got used to really low sugar diet, all the sudden having that rush of sugar made me ill. That might be part of it anyways, but certainly not the whole story.

I have been burning 1500 calories in cycling and running every other day this week: it's the days in between that get to me, and I exceed my 200 calories/every two hours caloric allotment.

I have been trying this as well, but I get so dizzy and disoriented in the meanwhile that a blood rush of standing up thereafter causes me to nearly fall over

>I have been trying this as well, but I get so dizzy and disoriented in the meanwhile that a blood rush of standing up thereafter causes me to nearly fall over
Have just a bit of orange juice. Play with the quantities to see if just a little bit helps. Like 100mL maybe.

Idk why they never tried an IV but they had me drink either Gatorade or Pedialyte 3 times a day haha

Gatorade is pretty yummy though. I like the pink G2 and the blue one (Glacial something). It's like 45kcal for the whole bottle so not the end of the world either.

Problem with regular G is the sugar content.

too high in sugar and calories 2bh family, decaffeinated coffee has been my crutch though it usually augments my disorientation

drinking a lot of orange juice is, but drinking 50kcal worth if it stops you from getting dizzy is pretty worthwhile. Sugar is probably what you need.

Why decaffeinated coffee? caffeine will help suppress appetite.

Caffeine also prolongs disorientation and detracts from quality sleep at night, so the pros are about equivalent to the cons

When I am not dehydrated nor starving but for some reason I want to eat, I make broth from a powder, it's like the cubes, only not pressed. It has a lot of salt, so isn't a daily option, yet somehow it makes you feel as you just had a nice bowl of noodles and satisfies you.

Even if you stop drinking the coffee at noon?

Also rooibos tea is great for evenings, since it tastes like a creamy black tea but is herbal tea without caffeine.

thanks

who else is eating crisps while reading this?

I had some almonds but it's already almost 5 and I still have 537kcal remaining.

Just ate 500 gr of M&M's and a bag of sweets. I feel like a pig. I kinda like it. What do?

Idk what to do about the liking it part, but I would make sure to drink a few glasses of water since eating that much at once can dehydrate you.

>mfw the high of a roughly 600 calorie binge is wearing off

Post work out routines guys
I have a cheap ass bike and bike around the neighbourhood like an idiot when I have the energy to
I'm too fat to do anything else

I'm also loking up some stretching videos
If I'm going to be a fatty might as well be flexible

I just hula hoop for an hour every day (lol) and walk for 30 minutes. It works pretty well for me I guess

>hula hoop
Fucking hell user I want to squeeze you tight
That's hilarious

I know. It's kinda fun though and I can do it while watching tv or movies which I can't do with other exercise.

pushups and pullups and planks one day, brisk walking/light jogging the next day

works well for me

We should get hula hooping on the faq lol

Sounds good
I have a potbelly that drives me insane but I can't be arsed to do more than a few situps

>tfw want to work out but trying to lose this muscle

oh my god this, my pecs are so big and gross

>tfw chip and salsa binge after succesfully losing 5 pounds

>not wanting to be ottermode

>tfw pale skeleton and want to get fit
what do

>eat more protein while maintaining a caloric deficit
>don't go to Veeky Forums

>this thread

>eat more protein while maintaining a caloric deficit
what did he mean by this?

>>>/tumblr/

Don't eat buttered toast for lunch, you skinny fat pos

same

do any skinny boys here still have an ass like that after losing weight? my is just flat as a board, kinda sucks

Where do you guys find thinspo? Are tumblr and these generals the only places?

w h y cant my stomach look like this
i am starving over here
what sort of exercises would help achieve this?

S L P
L
P

(r.i.p.)

height and weight

5'5 100lbs

I'm not quite as skinny as that guy but i still have a pretty big butt, most likely because i did powerlifting for 6 years before trying to go auschwitz mode

Posting in the newer thread as well.
Military diet.
Good/bad? Opinions? tips? anyone done that?

>yfw hedi quits fashion

Concerned Veeky Forumsizen here.

What the Fuck? Seriously user I could understand going into lighter lifting programs bit why in the Fuck would you go down this path?

I may not speak for everyone but most of my memories of being hit on by cute guys and girls happened in high school when I was still small and cute. So I associate being small with being wanted which gives me confidence I think.

Feel you so much user.
P R E T T Y B O I S S Q U A D

What is the most amount of time you can wait before purging is useless?

>mfw im finally underweight

Ive gone from a bmi of 32 to 18, no loose skin or anything. I tried bulking and I gained a lot of strength but I didn't gain much visible muscle so i just gave up and went back to starving my self.

Yeah, mine is more rounder.

mine looks better because it has a small shape anyway so having excess fat in the abdominal region just made it look unnatural

rip in peace my ass

Is there any other good places for discussing this? I find this thread kinda slow sometimes

Weight loss and dieting stuff? There's different forums for dieters like the MFP forums, but most of those places ban people who are trying to restrict heavily or move into the 'underweight' catagory. For heavier restriction and stuff, I guess you could use some pro-ana websites like if you really wanted to. They're pretty friendly when talking about fasting and really low calorie plans and trying to lose a lot of weight. They can give you a lot of tips for avoiding dizziness and fainting, keeping your energy up, etc. but most of the people there are either mentally ill or trying to become mentally ill, so it's not the best place to be.

tl;dr: this is really the only place I've found to be able to openly discuss heavy restriction and the issues that come with it that isn't full of people with eating disorders. I mainly just use this thread, though, so idk if there are other places that I just haven't found...

any of you guys eat microwavable rice?

why not just eat normal boiled rice

less mess + quicker

that's a good point i want to be thin with some muscle tone which places like Veeky Forums hate, but I don't care at all for people with bulemia and other disorders which they seem to glorify on certain pro ana sitews

I don't get it after eating very few calories for afew days i'm not even that hungry, even when ive binged in the past it didn't feel that worth it or rewarding. Could it be my appetite normalizing?

>not owning a rice cooker
I hate poorfags

>Just ran 8.5 miles
>Strava tells me I burnt 1000+kcals
>Don't believe it but feelsgoodman anyway

is it really poorfagging at that point or just laziness? rice cookers are literally $20

a good one isn't and will cook your rice perfectly every time with no effort. why work harder for subpar results.

I used to use MPA back when I was really sick and I can tell you it's not that much different than these threads. The people are REALLY friendly though, so much nicer than they are here, and will support you whether you're trying to lose weight or recover. I actually found the recovery forums on that site super helpful in the beginning.
Plus, come on now, if you're aiming for underweight and intend to get there via unhealthy means like hard core calorie restriction, you already have an eating disorder and like the majority of users there have yet to receive an official diagnosis. You'll fit right in.

>Plus, come on now, if you're aiming for underweight and intend to get there via unhealthy means like hard core calorie restriction, you already have an eating disorder and like the majority of users there have yet to receive an official diagnosis.

Umm no, aiming to be underweight/fasting doesn't mean you are mentally ill, it is just a preference. Are fat people mentally ill?
I don't like how people label everything as mental illness, like ADD. At what point does something shift from subjective preference to mental illness? Where do you draw the line? I just like being thin I think I'm perfectly normal.

*although maybe I'm wrong, we'll see if I'm dying in a hospital a year from now.

thanks u frenly froggo :^)

I'm basically always lurking. If you want to chat I'm here on and off pretty often.

>There's different forums for dieters like the MFP forums
I've posted a bit on MFP and from being on Veeky Forums for 6 years I literally can't re-integrate into normal internet. I always tick someone off or say the wrong thing. And I don't even consider myself a troll.

thanks, love you too!

only when it becomes a detriment to your physical health and interferes with everyday living.

most actual eating disorders are coupled with something like OCD for a reason, it's a compulsion. after months of working myself up into thinking i was a special snowflake with a super dangerous eating disorder despite the fact that i never lost any weight, i realized i had body issues stemming from childhood mistreatment and severe lack of self esteem. it wasnt necessarily an eating disorder. just disordered eating habits and no self esteem.

So my friend that wanted to get into thinspo quit after two days.

She said that it was "too difficult" and that couldn't handle the hunger.

I guess not everyone has the willpower to do this.

you just have to embrace it . Get into a productive mode and get excited about your future. When I fast I tend to do the best work. Studied a lot for mcat and A bunch of kanji when i didn't eat yesterday

While it would be great to have a friend to do this with, it's very rare to get two people motivated at the same time. You might end up feeling like you are dragging the other along in the end anyways - probably better off she quit early.

every time i started fasting/calorie restricting more regularly my body goes into like, food withdrawal. I feel like shit and shake a lot. Once I get past that I can go multiple days without eating and not even feel hunger. I think it is the trick your body plays that scares a lot of people off of fasting.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Pretty similar. I've only fasted for three days, but it kind of went like day one was really hard in the afternoon, then the next morning it wasn't so bad, then that afternoon felt really ill, then the third day I felt a bit better just extremely tired.

>32 to 18
what the fuck man