Are dark circles under your eyes effay?

Are dark circles under your eyes effay?
Also femanons would you date a guy with these??

Depends on how you dress and present/carry yourself.

I think they look neat, but that's probably because I have p prominent ones.

Nope, But I also suffer from them. Anyone got tips other than drinking water, to deal with them? This is coming from a guy who goes to sleep at 1am and wakes up at 7am

Bump

don't stare at a screen all day, especially not when your room is dark

put spoons in your fridge and then put them under your eyes a bit

try go to bed earlier fag

dark circles is from school or work. i know this cause in teh summer theyre gone. i think on girls its attractive but on guys its kinda meh. it depends on how pale your skin is and facial weight.

>Also femanons would you date a guy with these??

Yes pls. I find them attractive, especially on pale guys with dark hair

>don't stare at a screen all day, especially not when your room is dark
well fuck me

ay bb 6'1 pale vampire dark brown hair want sum fuck LONDON and so on?

>tfw I've had mine since childhood.

Vitamin C

Yes.
Makes me want to ride the D if you look like a famished junkie

Kill me

anime

bollywood-core

how are mine

thanks

I try to hide it

kek'd at your pose on both threads. why on earth do you keep that fucking stick in your mouth

To look cool on the internet

youre welcome :-)

oral fixation

I have dark circles but I've also always wanted puffy bags under my eyes. like pic related.

is there anything I can do to get them if don't already have them? or is it partially just the makeup of your face.

I already have garbage sleep schedule and that helps with the dark circles but I can't make my lower lids puff up.

me and my gay friend say this all the time
i'm too into that just came off a 2 day meth bender tired pale dead inside look

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she has severe insomnia or something so that pic is probably just her being up for days and not wearing makeup

cute

like this?

POO

No go greaso

You're fucking skinnyfat. Go eat another hot pocket you punk bitch. You look so far from famished it's unreal.

NO GO GREASO

Pajeet my son

Puffy bags look gross, dark circles look aesthetic af

This post should be directed to Anything associated to unhealthyness is a hinderence to meeting people in general, it's a sign of your baggage and how you're wrapped up in yourself, of course that unhealthy aspect of yourself might not be true for your personality, but psychology tells us that people's natural disposition is confirmation bias: if your first impression starts out weak that person will look for evidence to support that impression.

Shape the battlefield in your favour before going to war.

>being unhealty on purpose just to try being attractive
Is that a new meme?

QT

>new

the type of nigga to say "Shape the battlefield in your favour before going to war" when talking about being social.

too much

Heroin chic. Love it.

You're so fucking cute I'm serious

Stop doing meth

I have a meal every two days, a plate of pasta or a single bufala mozzarella. I am litterally dying of hunger but okay

effay or not?

holy fuck yes

wife goals tbqh

thanks senpai

sanji, bollywood cosplay

yes they can be fashionable but only if you keep up the look like you have to have messy hair slacker clothing etc

and yeah i would there was this one guy i knew who had eyebags and the whole i dont care look and it looked great but on other people who do care it doesnt

how do u get them like this? :^)

Yeah, my current bf has extremely dark circles and bags under his eyes. It's great.

qt