Is anyone else on here 24+ or am I just chatting shit with teenagers?

Is anyone else on here 24+ or am I just chatting shit with teenagers?

I don't know about you but I'm feelin' 22.

23 almost 24

24 as well boyo

Who's the oldest user in here? I turn 26 in two weeks, anyone able to beat me?

i turn 28 in two months

32 as of monday

I am. It's tough to muster up the motivation to browse here anymore, knowing the average age dropped since when I first started posting (right when Veeky Forums first opened). I've mentioned this before, but I feel like you get chastised right away if you mention anything that appeals or pertains more to people 25+. Button ups, desert boots, beards, etc.. I really can never get a good discussion going. And I can't be pulling off this streetwear memechrome aesthetic at 26, it's just not very viable.

MODS

>I can't be pulling off this streetwear memechrome aesthetic at 26, it's just not very viable.
I'd say that depends on your job. What do you do? I work in the creative industry and I can pretty much wear whatever the fuck I want to without my colleagues saying a thing. They definitely think I wear weird shit though.

32 in august

im 25

i just browse the board though, i dont actually own any clothes.

id say its mostly teens though with the ROG and techninja shit

21 tomorrow

I'm 25 and you don't have to be a streewear memer to hate on beards and desert boots.

tfw 26 now but look 18

>i dont actually own any clothes

24 here. What age do you have to start dressing like an adult?

maybe he's making a lot of payments on clothes and the banks really own them.

Honestly though hobowear is a good look, but if you find clothes in the trash it's technically yours and you own it.

36 soon. I win?

Never with some careers.

Teenager. From these responses I feel like I'm chatting it up with out-of-style old geezers.

If you are 20+, please get off my board.

MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I have no money or friends, but still spend everything I can on siqq jawnz

Been here since I was 16. 23 now. Planning on leaving at 25. I give Veeky Forums 5 or so years anyway

27. I only really come here for the occasional fun thread, the frag and interior generals. And that user who's been mag dumping jap stuff.

>I give Veeky Forums 5 or so years anyway
I said the same 5 years ago.

Watching the teens try to dress like rich space-ninjas is pretty fun though. I rarely post.

25 tomorrow

29, turning 30 on the 13th

Hardly come to Veeky Forums anymore, nobody knows shit about fashion in this board.

nobody wants u here either tripsfag, go to mfa

27, browse to see what's happening. Have generally dressed the same since 2005. I guess it's just amusing.

Desert boots are inexcusable at any age

Source: im 18

26, i think you're all shit

28 y/o fuccboi here

83 here.

You're in the top oldest 5-10% of Veeky Forums

Picture very related

>18+ website

MODSSSSS

93, put some respek on my name