SUMMER SALES & STEALS THREAD

POST SALE ALERTS AND STEALS/COPPERKNOTS

Bout to cop these Authentic Raf Ozweegos for $230. Too much or too good of a deal?

Will post more pics later

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10383918
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[2/4]

[3/4]

[4/4]

Try to talk em down my dude. Those things are hardly in top tier condition. Haggle is key

He already said they're underpriced, and I'm going to have to agree

>buying adidas shoes for more than $100

You brand worshipping cucks are fucking ridiculous. Hurr it's got that guys name on it, doesn't matter that they're childish and hideous they're so fashion.

Ok well keep buying your Ultrashitboost technology and superficial instagram 'rotation' that you emulate from Complex

M8 wtf are you jabbering on about?

ive gotta agree with this guy. ( im )
the shoes are fuck ugly. of course its your money, do with it what you will, but if youre about to be droppin that much money on a sneaker, at least get a good looking one, not one just cause its "muh designer"

Yea but anything $200 for Raf is still rare if not a fucking scam on grailed.

I say buy it OP

should i cop slightly used ozweegos in this colorway for 270 usd? Really like the look of them but i simply have no idea of what used ozweegos should go for (theyre in great condition though), first we had agreed on 220 usd but he changed the price to 290 then i got mad and he lowered to 270, what do?

If it was agreed at 220 then swapped to 270 I'd say fuck off personally. Used I wouldn't really value them above 250 realistically anyhow.

they make reps of these now lol

unhs.net

Haha man your so fucking funny

these probably look like dogshit used desu

Got these for $30 and helping a guy move some shit out of his dorm room. They need some love tho

Nah they look pretty aight, the cream/white ones turn into shit

thank you very helpful and informative post

220 would have been a nice price. I have these and I really like them. I'd say it's up to you if these are worth it. they retail for like ~430

pretty gud

maybe clean up them up a little though

Make sure you know what you'll wear with them. Ozweegos are pretty difficult to incorporate into your fits without it looking tryhard.

Kid on far right killed the game with those Raf bounces

where was this ?

Gosha models

OP HERE

MADE A FUCKING STRAWPOLL TO END THIS

strawpoll.me/10383918

damn I'm starting to love everything about this brand ..
ye I fell 4 da meme

Don't feel bad. Gosha has some really cool designs and manages to perfectly capture a certain aesthetic.
Don't let a fucking strawpoll decide if you want them. I paid $300 new, so $230 is a decent price. Resale value won't be much at all, so don't buy just to sell them. If you like them, cop them.

I don't know they won't make Ozweegos anymore proceeding FW16-SS17 just so u kno

wat seriously? Raf's gonna quit making shit with adidas?

>strawpoll.me/10383918

ok b

Wonder if him quitting Dior (?) and focusing on his brand has anything to do with it

Could be I honestly have no clue. I was actually liking the futuristic appeal of the Responses and Ozweegos, not a fan of the converse rebranded trash he's putting out now

You fell after the meme peaked

www.jcrew.com

25% off with code "SUMMER"

cop or not?

if you're really too poor for bundeswehrs or just enjoy the color scheme of those better, do it