drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/386266-Rick-Owens-Creeper-Boots
yoox.com/ru/36851172MS/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=36851172MS&sizeId=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

an item named ricks tank or something has disappeared from rickowens website will it come back with the release of next season or something?

What's /rog/'s favorite leather jacket? I'm gonna get one once the fall starts, my only real requirement is that sling that some of them have cause it looks super cool
>pic unrelated

Should I cop these? The price is good, I'm just worried because the description says "I believe the previous owner dyed them black, but it is not noticeable whatsoever." Thoughts?

#
I'm trying to get a blistered lamb stooges or mollino right now, I don't think I've seen any with a carrying strap but when I do I will pounce immediately. Ive been dreaming about them.

>size 7
lol manlet

Home dye jobs are always bad. Shoes that are made black use leather that is tanned that color, so it is still soft and supple and healthy. Aftermarket dyes are pretty strong substances that leave the leather dry and brittle, in my experience.

I'm all about that high neck intarsia, but I don't think you could go wrong with any of his jackets. I'm particularly fond of the ones with unique cuts (like intarsia, Bauhaus, mollino as opposed to bombers or stooges).

If you're looking for a carrying strap, you'll need to get a SS season model from I think 2012 or earlier. It was always the warm weather ones, and he hasn't done it for a while.

>TFW you have a blistered lamb intarsia with a carrying strap
>big cummies

Also, full dream/realistic outwear list:
Ice bomber
Black bomber
Sphinx tunic bomber
drkshdw parka (non a-symetrical)
Leather jacket w/strap
sphinx bocule overcoat
wool blazer
wool overcoat

What's the difference between Astaires and Easy Astaires?

Pics? What size? I'll buy it off you.

Medium, but I don't think I'll be parting ways with it ever :^)

Can you post some detailed pics of the straps? I'm thinking of getting a blistered intarsia and getting a tailor to add the strap

I'm so jealous. That's fantastic

It's 26" long and about 2" thick, feels like a heavy nylon strap. It's sewn directly between the seams of the sleeve and the back lining. It's right at the back, it basically sits in the middle of my shoulder when I'm wearing it. Sorry I can't do better pictures, I'm sitting in a coffee shop at the moment.

I have a full picture of the strap and jacket somewhere but I'm not sure.

might be the same pair as grailed.com/listings/386266-Rick-Owens-Creeper-Boots

try and talk him down

Thanks my man

Anyone have experience with swinger shorts? how do they compare to pods? how do they size?

Yeah that's definitely them. A guy even commented that lmao he tried to deny it

I think sizing is pretty much the same. They are more of a "normal" cut, similar in overall length to pods but with a much higher crotch.

Also want to know this.

>tfw you will never work at a rick owens store

>tfw my agency called and told me to hold off some dates, as I'll probably get the Rick show in Paris

Trying to cop some mainline ramones, or just some ramones, really. W2C for semi-cheap?

WAYWT ROG?

Slp bro that you ?

No im another guy

Good luck! Hope you get it and keep us updated. Bonus points for pic with Rick

Adding a strap might be tricky. I haven't looked deeply into the construction of the seam, but I don't believe its just attached to the lining, that wouldn't be secure and would cause the lining to bag and stretch. I think that it is attached to the lining seam and then anchored behind the seam to the actual exterior shell of the jacket arm seam. This might be a bit trickier (but not impossible) for a tailor to do, as it would require opening up the lining a bit.

But then again I might be completely wrong who know.

I really want this tabard.

>buy uggs
>go to a festival with them
>get the exact same shoe to half the price
Consider that Uggs is overpriced and an ugly shoe.

damn there's so many good rick leathers. I'd probably just go with an intarsia moto or mid just for simplicity. I prefer the jackets with cuffs...pic is of a mollino that I hadn't seen before it showed up on grailed.

I think you're right actually, I hadn't noticed before but I think the strap is actually anchored somewhere else. It's attached with a bit of slack to the shoulder somewhere. Feels like right at the bottom of the "shoulder pad"ish detailing on my jacket.

Sorry for terrible angle/lighting, taking a hotel selfie.

Not with that attitude user.

Damn, Hitler was full Rick before it was cool.

how do these fit? I'm a 41 in stans and 40 in CPs.
I'm gonna cop for 300 euro.

kek

You got a wicked set man

ugh i need to get that geo colorway

Lol what the fuck is this????
yoox.com/ru/36851172MS/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=36851172MS&sizeId=

Just got my geos. What's the break-in period for these?

Geos are uncomfortable as fuck, to be honest friend.

I actually don't mind it pham, just curious. Feels like any other leather boot - just curious if the toe box depresses/stretches over time like one too.

if the ramones were milk it would be goat collection for me.

Was around 4 days for me

Funnily enough, I'm working on replacing them for beige/grey/milk/pearl.

You're a glorious dude Fabricman. Top tier taste buddy.

Which one :^)

You're too kind.

Couple of days to a week, the toebox won't lose its rigidity unless you wreck them though.

hey Fabricman you have cropped drawstring pants from Sphinx, right? got any full body pics with them? i just got a pair and i need some shoes to go with them, all i have right now are stans because i make poor decisions and i'm trying to decide what to get

I have the cropped wool/mohair ones. I'm thinking about selling them because they fit so large and rigid they don't suit me amazingly.

I have a pretty bad picture of a mediocre fit, I'm not entirely sure I want to post it really. My street cred might be ruined.

However, I usually wear mine with Socks, (adi or ram), creeper baskets or Geos (Like the ssense goat fit)

>Like the ssense goat fit

God damn, that fit is so great.

One day, I will copy this fit -- I hope.

im a normie and i have only one pair of drkshdw jawnz but thinking about copping either black prisoners or black pods which one do you think i should cop/ROG/?

You're gonna look as retarded as he, and are hoping for it. rog is autism incarnate

Welp, better kill myself.

Need that gimp hoodie desu
Vegan ramones kill it for me desu. I feel like a boot would be better here
About to pull the trigger on those runners as well, somebody convince me not to pls. You look good man.

:( u make me wanna SPEND. Those ramone socks are so beautiful, im trying to sell my cargobaskets in order to cop a pair

heres what i wore, pants are out of place but w/e

Nice, what are those pants

You must be wearing the wrong size and/or have weird shaped feet. Or you've never owned Geobaskets.

I'll go with the latter.

Every pair of Rick's shoes have been perfect straight out of the box for me.

Can't buy those shoes, only Rick has them.

Great input - Next time try not wasting your less than valuable time writing such a pathetic post though!

Are those Julius pants? Love the silhouette!

>Can't buy those shoes, only Rick has them.

I'm not necessarily trying to get those exact Runner socks, just black Runner socks, in general.

recently added the black with white sole geos to things i want, they look like they would be nice beaters

looking good as always

The suede ones are great, hopefully the leather ones will be released sometime in the future!

Yeah theyre julius

Ty

Sounds like you need a 6UK! Not sure what that converts too in a US/EU because the sizing is all screwy. I'm a 41 in CPs and a 7UK is perfect in runners.

>yoox.com/ru/36851172MS/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=36851172MS&sizeId=

Mine are extremely comfortable. Did you fuck up sizing?

I really want to get adisocks now.

Just copped these at this price. Seemed like a fair price to me. Could I have gotten them cheaper elsewhere?

i paid just a little over 300 for mine from retail

anyone know if yoox drops a 30% code in june?

hey i'm a complete dumbo when it comes to matching, could anyone tell me what goes well with the dark indigo detroit jeans?
thanks in advance

i would wear with a top that is not a darker shade.

yeah, if it's the one i'm thinking of.

pic for reference

For dark blue jeans you def. want to avoid black. Stick with grey tones if you want to keep it dark. The best and most ~Rick~ way to wear them IMO is with shades of beige though. And some milk sneakers.

I can't find Memphis jeans anywhere for less than $600 and even the. Nowhere seems to have size 29 in stock. And then the fuckers on grailed selling used pairs from like 2013 are asking pretty much the same prices.

Is my dream unrealistic, ROG? Do I have to wait until I'm stacked to buy Memphis jeans?

Rate my fit?

>HE GOT BLADES ON HIS SHOES AHAHAHH

Jfc new money Asians are the pathetically hilarious

hey your fit is pretty good, not bad at all.
But let me give you some pointers. Firstly, you need more grails. See pic related. I spent over 18 months acquiring these grails and when worn together they complement each other in a way that elevates the fit above more derivative looks like the one you posted.

Secondly, think about investing in a DSLR. It will really elevate the look to the next level, if you are interested in going there. Better luck next time. You will make it one day.

Dammit, I thought you had replied to at first, and it couldve been a complete circle of memery

Soooo good. What exactly cargos are those?

what is the origin of this meme

That looks like shit you fat fuck

2013 was the year to get them. And nah offer 400 tops if they turn that down they're dumb.

ID on the sweater?

Youre an idiot, this is copy pasta and gets posted every thread.

So a few months back some tool made this post (similar but the dude who just reposted the meme changed the wording) but being totally serious. So essentially some faggot thought he was better than a different poster because he had all mainline rick "grails". (Thus the filename drkshdw flexin) Everyone laughed at him and had a good time. Viola, meme magic.

what. theres no mainline rick in that fit

If I am a size US 10 (9.5 prob more true/snug) in OG Geobaskets, US 10.5 in Techrunners (10 would be better), EU44 in MMM Gats, US 11 in Rafdidas, US 10.5 in Vans Old Skool, US10.5 Stan Smeme (Snug tho) and US11 in AF1s,

What size should I get respectfully in DRKSHDW Canvas (non vegan) and Mainline Leather Ramones

omg... please tell me you are gay or at least bi..
i must have you. you must have a great ass on you from the gym... mmm....

Do you mean that 2013 > other seasons for memphis?

>>Actual Rickfags hitting on Rickfags
Welcome to the plight of Veeky Forums, 06/04/16

are you that wasteman that always feels the need to post his shitty meme collection in shoe threads

Out of that list I only own Geos, Old Skools, black Stans and AF1s the rest I've tried on at third-party European boutiques

What fucking size should I get m8

ID and w2c everything in this pic
especially the geo colourway
sorry im a rookie on rick

43 for canvas, 42.5 or 43 for leather

w2c you can find on google, it'll be the cheapest if you look around a little.

The sweater is the only thing I don't know but just search "rick owens cable knit"

The shirt is a double layer tee, looks like unstable cotton but could be silk, either would work

the shorts look like DRKSHDW jersey (or /r) pod shorts

Leggings could be anything, I'd recommend either hanes or uniqlo

Geobaskets are the default colorway

Rick is wearing it rn, it will be back once he takes it off.

Oooh I like the sweater

can I pull off this fit if im 6'2 and very very skinny?

whats a good price for a stooges jacket? thanks

lmao

Yeah that's probably close to the build of Oliver door anyways.

Nah he's more muscular, aint he?

put the camo pods on, that jacket is lonely