Do you guys know some good minimal keyrings?

Do you guys know some good minimal keyrings?

Huh. I have the same order of keys (small, silver, brass, silver, wafer)on my keyring

tryhard.

love these horn key rings from postalco

hurr durr try hard, wear anything other than vans? try hard hurr durr

a carabiner?

>implying
you're a tryhard too. get taste or die faggot.

anyone on this forum browsing for fashion is a try hard, get real faggot.
also, your keyring choice is utterly horrible
>lol this keyring, i just die, ermawgawd it looks like a wedding ring when i put it on my finger ^-^

get some real taste instead of picking some gimmick tumblr basic bitch urban outfitter design

yeah i had one of these (lost my keys lol getting a replacement) they're cool to wear on belt loop but make sure you haven't got tonnes of keys on or you'll sound like a tambourine

But only if you broke it off yourself :^)

gay

/thread

carabiners are the worst desu
look at me i'm a college art student with a lot of keys, where's my studio key oh no

edge fags, not even funny

Why are you so angry

why is your mother a whore
also, you dress terribly.

what the fuck is the point of this key ring
doesnt even look easy to grab

did an art student fuck your gf or what

"minimal key ring" so literally every fucking keyring?

this is a fucking stupid thread and it's one autist who keeps making them again and again

search warosu for keychain, keyring, etc.

He's Neo Hitler and he's a little upset that his dickgirl MLP furry drawings were mocked.

lol faggots triggered
go search for some more 3 hand luxury items on grailed

>projecting.

I'm not the one who's triggered over a caribiner.

Tell us how the art students hurt you?

Was it the mustard veins?

send me a link to your tumblr portfolio
what is art, senpai?

Stop deflecting.

Point on the dolly where the art students hurt you.

That's a door stopper you ass

I have my keyring attached to the red "Remove Before Flight" thing that comes with Alpha Industries jackets. Effective, looks decent imo, and comes free with any Alpha Industries thing I think

Those suck dude, they always get snagged on your belt loop when you need get your keys off. Pic related works 10x better and you can get one at any good hardware store for a couple buckaroos.

ayy

if you drive a car you shouldn't have a bunch of keys or a big keychain anyways, it'll fuck up your ignition if it's not pushstart.

small titanium carabiner is superior, you can get them for $3 and they won't fuck up your car ignition re:above

dont have a car, atleast not here anyway i live in the city so just got 3 keys for my house on a loop. it's nice cos then i dont have to put my keys in my pockets which saves some space