Kek this guys stomach is way too big to be effay

you'll never be a perfect human specimen

TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUU

Sorry won't post my bod here

too much muscle boi

ID on shoes?

Maximum aesthetic.

youtu.be/rhupd9tzSVA

long arms/legs look so fucking cool to me, don't know why.

Where the twinks at

can someone be nonwhite and perfect ?

those fucking wing lats

[spoiler]im mirin[/spoiler]

Yeah, would succ.

how long would this take to get in the gym

how to achieve pic related?

Depends, from current average build 1.5-2 years? Give or take depending on commitment

month with steroids

depends on your current weight/body type but in general stay low enough body fat % to see your abs, do a lot of core work and do overhead press for big shoulders. the taper of the body is more important than getting huge in this case

how do you guys stay on a diet to get a low bf%
i appreciate it's all self discipline but i feel like i'm hungry all the time, i snack on lots of fruit and shit but idk
whats the non-meme Veeky Forums diet

dont eat less, eat things that are lower in calories. eat a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice

anything i could substitute instead of meat, like chickpeas and that sort of shit?
(i should read the fit sticky)

requesting a pic of this workout routine detailing how to become pitt-mode. i think it said to do it everyday for a month or something

Why do you guys want to look like this? Being Veeky Forums is not fashionable. All clothes fit better on slender bodies.

if youre veg then try to avoid the storebought meat imitation stuff, usually got a bunch of sodium and weird preservatives, beans are good, nuts are good too for fats+protein but they are calorically dense, i dont know that much about vegetarian diets tho, reading the sticky is a good start

you're retarded

the god

Kys you twink

The fuck? Since when was renoaldo so fucking built? I thought he was one of those twink-framed soccer players.

Not gonna lie, i'm a little hard.(Not to say i wasnt a fag to begin with. We're on Veeky Forumsggot, arnt we?)

Looks a lot like Our Legacy runners to me.

His wings are bothering me, I feel like they're making his arms look small? Not to say he doesn't look good though.

Yeah but take your clothes off and you look repulsive.

T. Skeleton

Adonis Boss is up there for sure.

The goose.

kys
what are abs

La flame

Straight up! You heard "PICK UP THE PHONE"?

outie
into the trash it goes

everyday is ok?
wouldn't my muscles be too tired?

This is bullshit.

huh, explain?

Holy fuck how do you get defined lower abs like that? While he is skinny, I don't think it's extreme, and I've seen guys with lower BF and more muscle that still doesn't get that.
Is it just genetics? Super secret model workout?

It's genetics, everyone has different muscle insertions.

His hips are too wide.

Pitt's physique in Fight Club was almost all biceps and shoulders, and a bodyfat percentage that's frankly dangerously low. It looks real good, but you'd be better off doing a more well-rounded workout that actually involves your legs and other muscles.

t. Veeky Forumsizen

>that one scene in the movie where Brad Pitt, looking like this, joins in making fun of a Calvin Klein ad because the model was ripped

Is it too late for me to start lifting at 18? Should I do the ice cream fitness thing? 5x5? I have access to a gym but I'm so lost.

his quads are too big for my taste.

>caloric deficit
>intensive, daily exercise
You're not asking for muscle growth with this, you're asking for chronic fatigue and a skele-tier body (assuming you start out normal, i.e. not fat).

too many fat manlets posted in here

how is that too late? its never too late to start lifting.

being fat isn't Veeky Forums

cloths dont fit well on fit people

being skinny takes discipline and commitment, none of what any of you fit memes have

So does being a bottom, lmao

perfect example of a superior human

tall, long legs, slender, good looking

We need less pro-anorexia threads, and threads dedicated to models that look like this

With the exception of SLP -- a lot of models are definitely jacked by plebeian standards

if you have absolutely no muscle at all. skinny fit is still the most Veeky Forums body.

#GOALS

Fuck off, coming over here from Veeky Forums just to keep an eye on you guys.

Dangerously low bf%? He isn't even under 12 you dumb piece of shit. Stick with the skellies here because you sure as fuck are too stupid to be giving out advice on anything health-related.

w2c those trousers

Oh geez that's me

i requested it just for the actual exercises themselves, everything else on the pic seems like complete shit, esp the calorific deficit

your goal is to be alive and thats it?

wow, this pic.

couple years from regular athletic build
depends on genes and commitment but mostly on genes.

Beautiful person

This person is terrifyingly ugly

he looks fine irl, all the SLP models look better in their own clothes than dressed up as hedi's wet dream

This desu

This is the perfect body. Aesthetically pleasing and functionally strong.

this desu

too much pro skinny around here that people that just got here fall for the meme that you need to weigh 100 lbs to be a model, when theres all different types

this thread is cringe

I look like this right now and considering I am 5'9 I feel and look like a fucking boy even though I am 20 years old. Would not recommend.

perfect

I have pectus excavatum

These threads make me so sad. Even if you're 300 pounds over weight you can always dream about the possibility of having a nice looking body. I never can

how bad is it?

my friend has it but its not very noticeable, like its not as deep as some pictures Ive seen

out of this world.

It happens before this scene. Considering Tyler's a figment of the MC's masculine insecurities it's actually a really subtle plot device.

Jesus Christ, you may know a thing or two about fashion, but you're literally fucking normies when it comes to bodies.

>that middle abs gap
>literally no lats
>delts barely shaped
>small forearms

Average beach fuccboi.
4/10

Depends on the clothes.

Fuck no. Starting strength then bodybuilding.

You will figure out how shit works then after 3 months you switch it up to bodybuilding.

Trex mode occurs when you don't read the fucking sticky

A body like that is not Veeky Forums because nothing fits.

>nothing fits
So, you mean the feminine skinny jeans and long t-shirts while in skely mode?
Well, that's a relief.

someones angry