WTF is wrong with people

So i decided to go in overalls to school. Bare in mind im a male. and some people were laughing at me and taking pictures like they never saw a man wearing overalls. I think it's because most of the people who wear overalls are girls. Fuckin plebs

And when i say "most of the people who wear overalls are girls" im refering to people from my school

Just walk around with a ruler and elmer's glue and pretend you're there for maintenance

>"You take it off to please them or keep it on to spite them. (or post it on Veeky Forums) Either way it's for them, that's what's weak."

underageb&

Happen to have a pic of the exact overalls you had on?

Either a fit pic of you in them or just the product photo.

Now you know that you can't pull it off.

What you can do is wear more retarded shit until they understand that you like wearing retarded shit.

Sure

What color skin do you have?

You realize how mean black people are to each other, right?

Yes, but I'm white, and the people who were making fun of me were also white.

yea you shouldn't wear that shit if you can't pull it off and get all insecure. you need to have some authority to pull shit like this off. an autist trying to be Veeky Forums is just going to look even more autismo.

That's even funnier.

You have to be asian or black to pull that shit off if you aren't a redneck. Only rednecks can pull off overalls.

That's stupid, why shouldn't i be allowed to wear something i feel comfortable in ?

Gee, I don't know, because we live in a society and there are social rules.

Don't worry about them. The most effay people at my school are those who don't give a shit about what other people think and continue to wear what they want. Don't let those normies keep you down.

Yeah, I remember scene kids too

well then dont complain that people are making fun of you. nobody is forbidding you to wear them. if you feel good in them then more power to you but dont complain about others finding it weird. of course silly clothing like this is going to make people make fun of you but you need to embrace it.

It's probably just a dumb meta of your school, i dressed like a homeless transexual at my school and when a few people made fun of me, i didn't take myself seriously and joked with them. Maybe you took yourself too seriously?

Are you a cuck who is constantly caring about what other think of them?

No, I just know how to craft my appearance in a way that advances my social position when I need to. Being a chameleon is easy. I normally wear all linen though.

yo now you have to wear them more, then they'll realize you aren't joking

don't let em bash your rall's

those look awful
get real overalls

I was going to buy a flight suit and decided against it for this reason (not that I got to high school)

this OP.
They're just not used to it and thought you were ironic, after the 5th time they see you wearing them, you'll start getting complements.

Nice Community reference

Fuck you you sheep literally

Post fit then Mr comfy

lol are those from zara

you are allowed to wear them though. you just have to deal with the social consequences of it

Grandpas and Chance the Rapper are the only people on this earth who can pull off overalls

post a fit dog

why would you be telling us they were laughing unless you cared. Only pleb round here is you

Yeah, we do get laid, you're right.

Why don't you stop caring what other people think about you?

black overalls with a slightly tight fit would be so tight anyone know where i could cop

Fuck you got me user

walmart

I was playing around with some wardrobe the other day, tried on some skirts and they were comfy af.
I'm really not prepared to deal with the social consequences of wearing a skirt right now, but I think I'll do it someday. It sucks that we live in this hetero-norm bullshit society where some things are just straight out "gay". I mean I love bitches and I'm not attracted to penises or the male body how does a piece of clothing make me gay?
Overalls are different tho, OP. It's basically seen as a clownish or at least something a character would wear, you're obviously going to get some attention for it, learn to live with it or don't wear risky stuff like that ever again.