Does anyone own any jungle boots? Desert/black ones. Do you have any fit pics?

Does anyone own any jungle boots? Desert/black ones. Do you have any fit pics?

Basically, can these work in a fit?

cost you half as much
last you twice a long

Nice. what kinda boots are they? I was thinking of maybe getting some milsurp ones

those are milsurp ones i think the brand is spike

bumpity

I own adidas superstar jungle boots. I don't have any of my picures right this second but pic still related.

Cheap and great, wear email tight or loose, covered or no. Surprisingly water resistant and comfortable (still not crazy comfortable but more so than most boots.)

I own black but this color is tight too.

Those are sick

aw shit nigga. was about to pull the trigger on a darker version of pic related, then they went out of stock in 3 days and never got back. still regret it.

the white sole on those is sweet. how much where you going to pay?

they were going for $45ish in dollar equivalent

also we still got those, but those are 4x more expensive and nobody biting yet, me included

id?

he literally says the full name in his post
how lazy you can be

Fuck they're nice.
Might have to pick some up.

anyone know w2c??

I just asked this in the W2C but didn't even see this thread.

These are Visvim 7-hole folk, I would really like a pair but I cannot afford them. I am however, aware that they are modeled off Vietnam Era Jungle Boots.

Does anyone know where I can cop Jungle Boots in this kind of colourway? All I can find is blacks and dark olive, or all sand coloured. Also the quality of the ones I have found (Chinese Reproductions on eBay mainly) are of very questionable quality.

Should I cop?

They're not the regular ones they're slightly more slim/longer. I think the originals look too boxy.

Bought some a while ago, haven't really gotten to creating a fit with them, and its summer time so not really combat boot season

Kill yourself, it has a spike protective sole. It might either be Altama or Ro-Search. DONT BUY SHITTY REPRO ONES UNLESS THEY ARE Altama.

Jungle boots are only Black/Olive or Tan/tan. The only ones close to this style are like "Experimental artic jungle boot"

Yeah thats what I though, thanks for the reply.

Also, Arctic Jungle Boots? For what purpose?

I think the main reason why they still called it a "jungle" boot is because it was the same style but with insulation and brown leather instead of black.

great for stomping faggots

no idea about this particular colourway
the dark olive can be copped on ebay tho

*queers

Yeah I got a pair of those black rothcos in the OP, this is how I wear them

the tread on the rothcos will wear down within a year of regular city stomping, spend a bit more and get something that'll last longer- if not the nike sfb jungles then at least the Dutch standard issue ones.