What are some Veeky Forums approved lighters?

what are some Veeky Forums approved lighters?
I was thinking of getting pic related as an upgrade from my chrome zippo

ITT: Post about lighters and smoking accessories

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Marbles-MR222-Pin-On-Compass-1-1-8-Diameter-Brass-Body-Fastens-To-Clothing-Rep-/381655614336
elementiumlighter.com/collections/plazmatic-x/products/cracked-tech-executive-plazmatic-x-new
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are cigarette cases gay?
Was thinking of getting one because they keep your cigarettes safe and my cigarette boxes get fucked up by the end of the week

too much, too ugly i'm sorry
get a vintage zippo or just a black/white bic lighter

These are loud af

I've got my grandfather's solid brass Zippo, pretty effay imho

I can respect this.

Otherwise just use a plain coloured bic.

IMCO Triplex.

That's retarded, how are you supposed to smoke weed with it?

ST Dupont or dunhill

Nah they're fresh as fuck, I have one that dispenses cigaronies with a slider, so they pop put.

ignore compass, im /out/fag too, normally i dont smoke marlboro tho. luckies are way to go

rate my zippo made in 2000

post pic

bic you fag
make sure you cop a fedora to go with it

DUDE

can you rec a good, little pocket compass for the city?

I know that seems pointless, but the streets are grid based and the buildings mess up signal so google maps can never tell my exact location or where I'm moving towards, I realized a working compass was all I needed on hand.

Look up the arc lighters on youtube. They sound like you're choking a squirrel, which isn't very Veeky Forums.

Also personally I just use whatever disposable lighter as long as it's monchrome, no graphics.

ebay.com/itm/Marbles-MR222-Pin-On-Compass-1-1-8-Diameter-Brass-Body-Fastens-To-Clothing-Rep-/381655614336
avoid plastic cheap pieces of shit, i had one of these, but lost it, now i use vintage soviet turist 2 lol

>not smoking a pack a day

are u me? i smoke one and half tho
shit....

cheers that'll work

I get nothing but compliments on mine. I think as long as you aren't actually an autist and actually use it without pointing out to the fact you use one you should be good, chief

If that shit actually works, then that's p neat.

I mean, those are neat for heating a nail but it's probably overkill for a cig, no?

You should chill. Smoke rollies, you gotta do work to smoke and it's cheaper.

>Post about lighters and smoking accessories

Hhahahahaah what the fuck are smoking acessories real nigga Just smoke the fucking cigaret nigga light it up with a match haha

No?

It's a cigarette lighter why would you heat a nail with it?.

this is a very serious case of autism

link to that lighter???

because you can use a lighter for more than one thing?

Maybe I've got it confused with something else, but it looks like those little hand torches I keep seeing on every stoners coffee table.

Of course but it's incredibly inefficient to heat a nail up with as the casing gets really hot if you let it burn for more than couple of minutes.

I rocked one for the five years i was a smoker. No one said anything about it.

How can you be mocked for using it for its only function?

bic, bic mini djeep, clipper superiority
imho the most effay lighter is the one that doesn't take up a ton of room in your pocket or make your pockets bulge.

zippos are fine if you only smoke cigs, they dump liquid fuel in your bowls if you smoke weed
torches are too much for smoking weed, scorches the bowls.

people would argue it's too formal and tryhard to use in today's world

I worked with a guy who used one. I used to giggle internally until I got used to it and just stopped caring.

Zippos are for faggot

Only if you smoke hash. Fucking useless otherwise.

right looks cooler

I agree with a lot oft opinions in this thread,
but let's get embarrassing meta:

Depending on how you light a cigarette ever lighter can be fa or at least acceptable. When I use my shit 50c Späti shit lighter its all up in my palm. My historic beloved zippo (which I ofc lost in a very daaark place) might have been flashed around a bit more.

Ohh jeez I hate myself for thinking about this.

right is more Veeky Forums
>skull at upper left

I keep mine in this NAS metal tin

I searched youtube for "arc lighter" just for kicks, and the first two videos i looked at involved a fat neckbearded man, and then a 12-year old british kid giving reviews on them, so maybe not so effay?

i wish smoking didn't give you lung cancer and smell like shit desu because i've smoked quite a few in my lifetime and the feeling and mental concentration from them is really nice

elementiumlighter.com/collections/plazmatic-x/products/cracked-tech-executive-plazmatic-x-new
Here you go feud
I just bought mine

try rolling your own cigarettes
you will probably still get lung cancer but I have a friend that does this and i find they smell a lot better

>American spirit yellow

muh nigga

bic or mini bic, anything else is probably tryhard for someone who is on fa

>tfw you copped one on ebay for 8 quid
These little things are great.

fucking faggots